Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

They are scared in Indy....Well, some of them

Dcol_79

Practice Squad
Just read this on the nfl discussion board on Indy's web page.

Excellent.

Are the Texans for real
Now that they have Kubiak at the helm, It is possible that they are the team to beat in the AFC South. David Carr will flourish and Mario Williams will be the next Karl Mecklenburg. The Colts better not overlook this team, especially with their kicking game. I believe the Colts look like a wildcard at best and 3-13 at worst.

Wow! If only it were true. I love my team, but lets not get out of hand. The colts are still the colts, and if the texans are ever going to make to the promised land, the colts are the team to beat.

Nobody is scared over there, the person who started the thread was laughed at and ridiculed. The Colts aren't fearing us and to be honest, with a 8-0 record against us, quite frankly I wouldn't be either.

Anyone who thinks the Texans kicking game is dangerous, should be disregarded. Our kicker is the least reliable he has ever been. We have good return men, but other than that...

I liked it until I read the 3-13 at worst ... bull. Colts will still make the playoffs.

Dcol_79 said:
Just read this on the nfl discussion board on Indy's web page.

Excellent.

Are the Texans for real
Now that they have Kubiak at the helm, It is possible that they are the team to beat in the AFC South. David Carr will flourish and Mario Williams will be the next Karl Mecklenburg. The Colts better not overlook this team, especially with their kicking game. I believe the Colts look like a wildcard at best and 3-13 at worst.

I am not buying that post? 3-13 or wild card?!?! Seems to be stretching...

gtexan02 said:
Anyone who thinks the Texans kicking game is dangerous, should be disregarded. Our kicker is the least reliable he has ever been. We have good return men, but other than that...

I misread that post too, I think they are refferring to the colts kicking game.

Aztequila said:
Wow! If only it were true. I love my team, but lets not get out of hand. The colts are still the colts, and if the texans are ever going to make to the promised land, the colts are the team to beat.

What he said.

Carr Bomb said:
Nobody is scared over there, the person who started the thread was laughed at and ridiculed. The Colts aren't fearing us and to be honest, with a 8-0 record against us, quite frankly I wouldn't be either.

This is a good thing! They won't see us coming when we beat them the first game, and will call the loss a fluke. When we beat them the second game, then they will realize we aren't the 2005 Texans anymore.

Well, OK, wishfull thinking, but I do think they will find out there are more horses in the race this year. :yahoo:

Just posted on their board first. They are the team to beat, and they know it. They will only fear the Texans if we play and Manning gets hurrassed all game long, and we may have the line to make that happen, but I personally think we need a better secondary or a more consistant offense to keep the game close. I just think we don't want to get into a shootout with a guy like Manning. You want to piss him off, and make him look for the blitz rather then the open man.

:pigfly: :pigfly: I think our goal is a split 1-1 with Colts and try to get sweeps with Jags and Titans which wont be easy either.

After seeing what the Rams did to our secondary last night, I can only imagine what Manning will do to it. They have got to get better or it will never happen...

I don't think indy will be scared but I bet you they will be more concerned about the pass protection for manning this year

Alright, who gave Colts fan some of our koolaide?!

The Colts are the team to beat until proven otherwise. With an 0-8 record against them in our short existence, I don't think Indy fans should be gripping at this point.

But it is nice to know that some fans are recognizing that we've got a pro football team in Houston now. ;)

Until proven otherwise on the field, the Colts are the team to beat in our division and the Squeelers are the ones to beat period. However, I do think we are on an accendency and the Dolts are slipping. We will be a force in the division in 07 at this rate.

Since there was no linky given....which Colt board?

I have been on Colt boards before and they don't pay us any nevermind, and am not so sure they are going to start now. We are going to have to take a couple games from them, to make them even see we are a threat. 8-0 and we aren't the 8, is not much to fear. Time to change that. :redtowel:

FILO_girl said:
Since there was no linky given....which Colt board?

I have been on Colt boards before and they don't pay us any nevermind, and am not so sure they are going to start now. We are going to have to take a couple games from them, to make them even see we are a threat. 8-0 and we aren't the 8, is not much to fear. Time to change that. :redtowel:

http://forum.colts.com/index.php

RiotCommander said:

I got this from the Colts board. They have a link picking this year's worst team:

"I gotta say the Texans or the Jets. Thy looked so bad last year how could thet possibly improve that much?"

I love that post. It's great that they think we can't improve enough to beat them! It that guy weren't as dumb as a horse he'd know a team that goes from 7-9 to 2-14 might spin again. Poor soul....I hope he enjoys crow.

I cannot find the thread mentioned by the original poster on he board any longer. I will just assume it was deleted. It was however there because I posted in the thread :P my one and only post on their board :)

Aztequila said:
The colts are still the colts

Yes, they are. You know that means? It means that they're overdue for a butt kicking.

This year the Texans learn what winning at Indy feels like. I have a very, very good feeling about our chances against Indy.

Back