Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

There is a silver lining to losing this game

Silver lining = the shellacking that KJax laid on their WR on that screen play. Should've been called a fumble.

Sorry, but what is it about this board and the words "loose" and "lose?"

I shouldn't say anything, I know, but this happens constantly here. :overreact:

I know what you mean. :brickwall:

I agree, we shouldn't say anything, but Jeezus H. . at least keep it out of the thread title so that I'm not 'forced' to look at it. It just screams dumb.

^^I see it all over the internet on G35, Corvette, BMW forums oh and other sports forums. It's annoying. I mean, I sometimes do the: their house, over there, they're happy - ---even though I know the difference..I sometimes type the wrong one : {

However, I NEVER confuse loose (2 Os=s) and lose (1 o = Z)

silver lining is we are 2-0 after a loss and I hope that becomes 3-0.

And many were saying that losing the Pats game was a silver lining......apparently, there's no end to the good silver linings this team can obtain from losing.......... :kitten:

Nothing good comes from a game like this.

You don't see a pattern after a loss?, they win big games. Big game over the ravens, clinch afc south vs colts and hopefully clinch HFA vs colts. Now, this last one is on the road- but udda dan dat, it all da same:bender:

Who woulda thought that the Colts would be resting their starters while we have something to play for in week 17!

I blame "Hooked on Phonics". The spelling system was never designed for a slow Texas drawl. Loooooosing.

What a bunch of anal whiny loosers complaining about misspelled words on a sports message board. :pinned: bunch of dorkvomits.

im sick of all this record talk I DONT CARE ABOUT RECORDS and the players shouldnt either its all about the W's and how many lombardi tropys are in the Teams HQ tropy Case

The silver lining is that all is well in Texans Nation.
Not a darn thing has changed on this MB , thanks God for small favors :)

What a bunch of anal whiny loosers complaining about misspelled words on a sports message board. :pinned: bunch of dorkvomits.

Just want to point out that "dorkvomits" is not a real word. You can tell because it has that scrunchy, squiggly, red line under it and it's not in the dictionary (I looked). :) Have a nice day!

Our level of play and consistency in the weeks going into the playoffs have noticeably deteriorated........I've seen such creative interpretations to what has been happening, however this is the very last thing that a good team is expected to see.

Who woulda thought that the Colts would be resting their starters while we have something to play for in week 17!

I believe the Colts aren't gonna rest their starters. They are going to try and win this game for their coach and to keep a division rival from getting HFA. That's plenty to play for.

You don't see a pattern after a loss?, they win big games. Big game over the ravens, clinch afc south vs colts and hopefully clinch HFA vs colts. Now, this last one is on the road- but udda dan dat, it all da same:bender:

That will not work in the playoffs. The pattern will change to offseason after a loss.

I see a pattern: Houston pro football doing what Houston pro football does best: Making you BELIEVE in them...only to make you feel stupid for having believed in them.

Even when I found out Santa wasn't real, the blow was softened by the knowledge that "Hey, who gives a ****? I'm still getting free stuff and that's all that counts in the end."

With the Texans, you don't even get anything when the curtain is pulled back. You just get heckled. And that sucks.

So yeah, I DO see a pattern. See it from a mile away. :cool:

:texflag:

Our level of play and consistency in the weeks going into the playoffs have noticeably deteriorated........I've seen such creative interpretations to what has been happening, however this is the very last thing that a good team is expected to see.

This!! I'm worried.

I see a pattern: Houston pro football doing what Houston pro football does best: Making you BELIEVE in them...only to make you feel stupid for having believed in them.

Even when I found out Santa wasn't real, the blow was softened by the knowledge that "Hey, who gives a ****? I'm still getting free stuff and that's all that counts in the end."

With the Texans, you don't even get anything when the curtain is pulled back. You just get heckled. And that sucks.

So yeah, I DO see a pattern. See it from a mile away. :cool:

:texflag:

You get those Awesome AFC South Champions shirts though :voodoo:

Back