Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

With recent changes being put in place soon, we'll likely be restarting the team again. We're trying to get more people involved so its not the same 11 people fielding the team.

Hey man are you going to rebuild a new guy and starter over with us? Not sure of how much you read on glb but they changed up the game pretty good and we decided to just start fresh since we were only one season into it.

We need to know if you still want to have an FS on the team and can actively participate (i.e. keeping up with training, etc.)

Okay Section516, I sent you 2 PM's in the last week, I see you have been on the mb some the last couple of days but I haven't heard back from you, so I guess we will move on with out you. It's not a big deal whether you decided to stay on the team or not, we would have been glad to have you or been fine if you don't want to keep playing, no biggie either way.

But how freaking hard is it to respond with a simple 'no thanks'? :wild:

Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.

And, I actually was very active while playing - So, I don't see why you posted to aggressively.

Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.

Well, I am sorry about your grandfather. I saw you had posted a handful of times in the last 24 hours and not gotten back to me about it. I was just frustrated you didn't give me a quick/simple yes or no, I was just trying to be courteous and hold a spot on the team for you, maybe I overreacted.

Well, I'm still interested in playing, if you all would have me. I'm sorry for the break in communication, but it gets annoying to post on a Iphone. Life has been restored, the wheels continue to turn, and here I am.

And, I actually was very active while playing - So, I don't see why you posted to aggressively.

You added this part after my post. I was posting agressively, I waited a week, the team needs to fill your spot if you don't want it. I used a smiley to show my frustration, it just irritates me when people don't reply to PM's, pet peeve I guess and nothing against you. I wasn't trying to be agressive by waiting a week? I didn't send the second PM until I saw you come back on the board anyway, I noticed you were gone for a week and thought it might have slipped your mind. I just didn't want to give your spot away is all.

I don't blame you for not being very active in the game, the first few seasons are BORING, I think with all the changes in the game though and the route we are going will keep it more interesting.

Not too boring when you have more than one toon. I did talk to Scoot regarding playing a FS, which was my last communication with the team. Like i said, I apologize for the delay, but RL came a hunting.

No problem, just glad to know what you want to do, I posted that you wanted your spot in the team forum, so I'll find out what's up.

We did retire all our players and create new last season and boosted, so we are all level 4 now and still have our boost for this season that we won't use until the end.

So no longer slowbuilding?

No, we are still slow building. We just scrapped everything and started over, instead of creating our guys in the new season the decision was made to create and boost last season. The difference in the long run is pretty minimal. If you create now, you would earn XP faster and the lower level and start closing the gap.

You should still have access to the forum on there if you want to check it out.

Well, I'm still interested in playing, if you all would have me. I'm sorry for the break in communication, but it gets annoying to post on a Iphone. Life has been restored, the wheels continue to turn, and here I am.

Sorry man, the FS spot was filled already. I did ask and the owner of the team replied. I see you have 4 guys, I'll can leave your access to the forum for awhile and if you want to post in there and see if an affiliate has room for one or more of your guys that might work, especially as your guys move up in levels.

Thought I'd resurrect this in case anyone is interested. GLB2 just got released a couple days ago. I don't know a bunch about it yet, but they have improved a lot of the things that vexed people before. Your flex is still there, waiting on you to return, and it can be used on either GLB or GLB2. I started back a few months ago just to check it out, and I'm having fun with it. I am tinkering with the idea of getting a team in GLB2. Anyone interested?

If you played the old one, you still have flex sitting there waiting on you. If you've never played before and would like to check it out, click HERE. Easy to get started. Returning players get two free dots.

Back