Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Texans Current and Ongoing Divisional, Conference, and Wild card situation

Air Canada

Waterboy
I did something similiar to this a couple years back called "The Wild Card Situation" http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65970... when we almost made the playoffs in 09'... This is a lil different for this season that I'll add to each week... So just listing the basics so far :runaway: Feel free to chime in :fans:

AFC South

Texans:
2-1... 1-0 in division... 2-0 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC. *One of 2 undefeated teams in the conference

W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Saints

Titans:
2-1... 0-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Ravens and Broncos
L- Jaguars

Jaguars: 1-2... 1-0 in division... 0-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Titans
L- Jets and Panthers

Colts: 0-3... 0-1 in division... 0-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Goose egg
L- Texans, Browns, Steelers....

AFC North

Ravens: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Steelers and Rams
L- Titans

Steelers: 2-1... 0-1 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Seahawks and Colts
L- Ravens

Browns: 2-1... 0-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Bengals

Bengals: 1-2... 1-1 in division... 1-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Browns
L- Broncos and Niners

AFC East

Bills: 3-0... 1-0 in division... 3-0 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC *Only undefeated team in the AFC

W- Pats, Raiders, and Chiefs
L- :tiphat:

Pats: 2-1... 1-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Dolphins and Chargers
L- Bills

Jets: 2-1... 0-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Cowboys and Jaguars
L- Raiders

Dolphins: 0-3... 0-1 in division... 0-3 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- NADA :choke:
L- Patriots, Texans, Browns...

AFC West

Raiders: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Jets and Broncos
L- Bills

Chargers: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W: Vikings and Chiefs
L: Patriots

Broncos: 1-2... 0-1 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Bengals
L- Titans and Raiders

Chiefs: 0-3... 0-1 in division... 0-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- :lol:
L- Bills, Lions, Chargers...

Last edited:
I find it funny how everyone has said the Texans haven't beaten anyone significant yet but the only team in the AFC who is 2-1 or better that has beaten a true significant team is the Bills, and arguably the Titans.

I find it funny how everyone has said the Texans haven't beaten anyone significant yet but the only team in the AFC who is 2-1 or better that has beaten a true significant team is the Bills, and arguably the Titans.

Haha... Yes, that is true, but that's just the way it is with some fans.. when looking at their team. :kitten:

Current Division Leaders:

Bills: 3-0
Ravens: 2-1
Texans: 2-1
Raiders: 2-1

Upcoming games: Who to Cheer For

Bills @ Bengals- Take out the undefeated team in the conference and leave the Texans as the "sole undefeated team in conference"

Titans @ Browns- It's the Tit Tacks... Go Browns! :runaway:

Saints @ Jaguars- OBVIOUS

Patriots @ Raiders- We root for the Raiders to improve our chances for home field advantage and SOS... Or you just hate the Pats and root for Oakland. Or we root for the Pats cuz the Raiders are on our schedule and may actually be for real this year(taking a wait and see)

Dolphins @ Chargers- Improve our SOS and hurt a possible contender and unlikely threat for HF.

Jets @ Ravens- The Ravens seem more likely to contend for their division title and are on our schedule, but I do hate the Jets.

Colts @ Bucs- Division opponent... Doesn't matter, but :aggressive:

Last edited:
thanks for doing this again, one of my all time favorite threads. i especially enjoyed your "who to root for" section last time and still do. it's a very helpful cliff notes version of the entire league and what's going on that directly (or indirectly) affects the texans for us that have trouble keeping track.

I dont understand how you can say the Bills are the only team to beat someone significant. The Jets are 2-1 and beat the Cowboys who are 2-1. Patriots are 2-1 and beat the Chargers who are 2-1. Oakland is 2-1 and beat the Jets who are 2-1.

I dont understand how you can say the Bills are the only team to beat someone significant. The Jets are 2-1 and beat the Cowboys who are 2-1. Patriots are 2-1 and beat the Chargers who are 2-1. Oakland is 2-1 and beat the Jets who are 2-1.

Right.

And the Ravens beat the crap out of the Steelers. Are we sure we're ready to say the defending AFC champions aren't a significant team? Perhaps we should wait to see if the Texans can beat them before we do that.

Right.

And the Ravens beat the crap out of the Steelers. Are we sure we're ready to say the defending AFC champions aren't a significant team? Perhaps we should wait to see if the Texans can beat them before we do that.

All true as well, but I think in making his point, he was factoring the performances of each team or how they've looked.... If you watched the games... Jets are 2-1... had a bad loss to the Raiders and were lucky to make it outta the Cowboy game with a win.. They choked and Romo epicly failed at the goal line and with the pick... so that wasn't very impressive and it's not apparent the Cowboys are really any good yet.

Chargers beat the 0-3 Chiefs barely hanging on and the 0-3 Vikings at home who give up every lead also barely...

The Ravens killed the Steelers, but looked bad against the Tits and didn't play very well in the loss, then they beat up on the 0-3 Rams. The Steelers got smashed by Balt and returned home to massacre the gift from Seattle, then just barely escaped from Indy with a win(a fumble or overthrown ball from losing that game).

I would probably say the Bills, Pats, Texans, and Raiders have looked the most impressive thus far though... And the Bills had the most significant wins being over 2 of those teams... So just going by "the looks" so far this season. :runaway:

All true as well, but I think in making his point, he was factoring the performances of each team or how they've looked.... If you watched the games... Jets are 2-1... had a bad loss to the Raiders and were lucky to make it outta the Cowboy game with a win.. They choked and Romo epicly failed at the goal line and with the pick... so that wasn't very impressive and it's not apparent the Cowboys are really any good yet.

Impressive or not, that's the way more than half their games go.

After a while, you gotta stop calling it luck.

The Cowboys have beaten the Niners barely and played one of the sloppiest games i've ever seen against the Redskins, Chargers have only beaten winless teams just like we have, and i'm not sure if that counts for the Pats as a significant win since they never lose at home to begin with.

Oakland i missed.

Patriots @ Raiders- We root for the Raiders to improve our chances for home field advantage and SOS... Or you just hate the Pats and root for Oakland. Or we root for the Pats cuz the Raiders are on our schedule and may actually be for real this year(taking a wait and see)

I usually like for the team the Texans are about to play to have a good game the week before they play the Texans. That way they don't have the extra incentive to try and correct things against the Texans.

Like last week....if the Steelers had lost to the Colts and come in here 1-2, they'd be fighting like hell to avoid going 1-3. Simply just an I feel better about it deal for me, I guess.

That doesn't matter for division teams though. I want them losing every week.

I usually like for the team the Texans are about to play to have a good game the week before they play the Texans. That way they don't have the extra incentive to try and correct things against the Texans.

Like last week....if the Steelers had lost to the Colts and come in here 1-2, they'd be fighting like hell to avoid going 1-3. Simply just an I feel better about it deal for me, I guess.

That doesn't matter for division teams though. I want them losing every week.

So then you do also want the Raiders to win I take it....

The Cowboys have beaten the Niners barely and played one of the sloppiest games i've ever seen against the Redskins, Chargers have only beaten winless teams just like we have, and i'm not sure if that counts for the Pats as a significant win since they never lose at home to begin with.

Oakland i missed.

San Diego lost a shootout with Patriots. Cowboys could easily be 3-0 if Romo had Revis not be the best shutdown corner in the league. Your forgot to mention the Jets and in case you were wondering, they lost to a real Oakland team that we should not overlook. They have a great running back and a really solid change of pace back. Could easily be 3-0 but the Bills might be for real. I am not trying to start a fight but I just do not think that the Texans should be ranked that high. I believe the Texans will win more then the next guy but they need to prove they are a different team then they used to be

San Diego lost a shootout with Patriots. Cowboys could easily be 3-0 if Romo had Revis not be the best shutdown corner in the league. Your forgot to mention the Jets and in case you were wondering, they lost to a real Oakland team that we should not overlook. They have a great running back and a really solid change of pace back. Could easily be 3-0 but the Bills might be for real. I am not trying to start a fight but I just do not think that the Texans should be ranked that high. I believe the Texans will win more then the next guy but they need to prove they are a different team then they used to be

The Texans lost a shootout to the Saints... The Raiders lost a shootout to the Bills... The Saints lost a shootout to the Packers... The Chargers DID NOT lose a shootout, they just got handled.

The Cowboys could easily be 3-0 if they didn't allow an easy punt block TD or if Romo didn't fumble at the one or if Romo didn't throw directly into the hands of Revis on a man completely covered.... See they do these kind of things and the Jets were fortunate for it, but they also got owned by the Raiders.

In comparison to the other teams in the division and conference and how they have performed THIS SEASON thus far.. The Texans do belong up there IMO.

Only the Bills and Texans haven't lost in the AFC yet also at this point. :boogie:

I did something similiar to this a couple years back called "The Wild Card Situation" http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65970... when we almost made the playoffs in 09'... This is a lil different for this season that I'll add to each week... So just listing the basics so far :runaway: Feel free to chime in :fans:

AFC South
Texans: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 2-0 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC. *One of 2 undefeated teams in the conference
W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Saints

Titans: 2-1... 0-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
W- Ravens and Broncos
L- Jaguars

Jaguars: 1-2... 1-0 in division... 0-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC
W- Titans
L- Jets and Panthers

W- Goose egg

AFC North
Ravens: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC
W- Steelers and Rams
L- Titans

Steelers: 2-1... 0-1 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC
W- Seahawks and Colts
L- Ravens

Browns: 2-1... 0-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Bengals

Bengals: 1-2... 1-1 in division... 1-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC
W- Browns
L- Broncos and Niners

AFC East
Bills: 3-0... 1-0 in division... 3-0 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC *Only undefeated team in the AFC
L- :tiphat:

Pats: 2-1... 1-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
W- Dolphins and Chargers
L- Bills

Jets: 2-1... 0-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC
W- Cowboys and Jaguars
L- Raiders

Dolphins: 0-3... 0-1 in division... 0-3 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
L- Patriots, Texans, Browns...

AFC West
Raiders: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
W- Jets and Broncos
L- Bills

Chargers: 2-1... 1-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC
W: Vikings and Chiefs

Broncos: 1-2... 0-1 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
W- Bengals
L- Titans and Raiders

Chiefs: 0-3... 0-1 in division... 0-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC
W- :lol:

Nice breakdown. It will be interesting (and hopefully fun for us) to see how things continue to unfold.

rep for your work.

I understand what you mean. I think the same way.

But, let me ask you this. If the Steelers did come in here @ 1-2 instead of 2-1 would that be any reflection of the quality of the oponent we are about to face?

In other words, we always say W-L is the only thing that matters. But this early in the season, does it mean anything yet? We won't know who's who (IMO) for another month.

I understand what you mean. I think the same way.

But, let me ask you this. If the Steelers did come in here @ 1-2 instead of 2-1 would that be any reflection of the quality of the oponent we are about to face?

In other words, we always say W-L is the only thing that matters. But this early in the season, does it mean anything yet? We won't know who's who (IMO) for another month.

Just because the Saints beat the Bears and it made ME feel better that we wouldn't be facing an 0-2 Saints teams desperate to avoid 0-3, doesn't mean the Texans will fare any better than the Saints being 1-1 when they played them.

Before that game, because the Saints had won, I felt better about the Texans having a chance to win, and they very well could have. Had the Saints lost to the Bears and been 0-2, the game still turns out the same way, but I wouldn't have had too much hope beforehand that the Texans would prevail because I would have felt like the Saints would be in desperation mode to avoid going 0-3.

If we played the 0-3 Chiefs this week, I'm not as worried about the Chiefs being desperate to get a win. If you're a bad football team, you're a bad football team, though any team can win on any given Sunday. You've still got to play the games.

Personally, I think that if the Raiders were to beat the Pats, that would be a pretty big high for them, which tends to lead to a let down the next week (see Ravens/Titans). I don't even have a problem with the Raiders losing as long as they make a game of it. If the Pats blow them out, they'll be coming here pissed, embarrassed, and with something to prove. Maybe all of that is bunk, maybe there is a little something to it. I don't know. That's just how I feel about it beforehand.

Impressive or not, that's the way more than half their games go.

After a while, you gotta stop calling it luck.

I don't think it's Luck as much as "that style of play will eventually catch up with them", ans so far, every year it has. They are collectively thinking SuperBowl over there...

If that is the measuring stick of pass or fail, then they have been failures in their own eyes. And I think that for the most part they would confirm that.

If that is the measuring stick of pass or fail, then they have been failures in their own eyes. And I think that for the most part they would confirm that.

Wouldn't it be nice to experience that kind of failure?

Wouldn't it be nice to experience that kind of failure?

Yes it would.

But then once you had it, the shine would wear off and some of the fans would be talking about finding a coach to put you over the hump.

It's like money. For some people just having money to take care of your needs is enough. For some they need to be able to have all the luxuries of life. Just depends on what you're used to.

Well it's 4 weeks in so.... time for an update on the situation! :cool:

Bills: 3-1
Ravens: 3-1
Texans: 3-1
Chargers: 3-1

AFC South

Texans:
3-1... 1-0 in division... 3-0 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC. *The ONLY undefeated team in conference play :boogie:

W- Colts, Dolphins, and Steelers
L- Saints

Titans:
3-1... 0-1 in division... 3-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Ravens, Broncos, and Browns
L- Jaguars

Jaguars: 1-3... 1-0 in division... 1-1 in conference... 0-2 vs. NFC

W- Titans
L- Jets, Panthers, and Saints

W- Goose egg
*Play the Bucs on MNF.... Expecting 0-4

AFC North

Ravens: 3-1... 1-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Steelers, Rams, and Jets
L- Titans

Steelers: 2-2... 0-1 in division... 1-2 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Seahawks and Colts
L- Ravens and Texans

Browns: 2-2... 0-1 in division... 2-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Bengals and Titans

Bengals: 2-2... 1-1 in division... 2-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Browns and Bills
L- Broncos and Niners

AFC East

Bills: 3-1... 1-0 in division... 3-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

L- Bengals

Pats: 3-1... 1-1 in division... 3-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Dolphins, Chargers, and Raiders
L- Bills

Jets: 2-2... 0-0 in division... 1-2 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Cowboys and Jaguars
L- Raiders and Ravens

Dolphins: 0-4... 0-1 in division... 0-4 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

L- Patriots, Texans, Browns, and Chargers...

AFC West

Raiders: 2-2... 1-0 in division... 2-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Jets and Broncos
L- Bills and Patriots

Chargers: 3-1... 1-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W: Vikings, Chiefs, and Dolphins

Broncos: 1-3... 0-1 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Bengals
L- Titans, Raiders, and Packers

Chiefs: 1-3... 0-1 in division... 0-2 in conference... 1-1 vs. NFC

W- Vikings

Big win this week! Next up....
THE RAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDDAAAAASSSSSS :runaway:

Last edited:
The Chargers are 3-1 and their opponents that they beat have a grand total of 1 win, thanks to the Vikings and Chiefs playing eachother this week. I still expect the Raiders to win that division.

One quarter of the way through...and if the season ended today....

Your Houston Texans would have a bye week and home field throughout the playoffs...

:koolaid:

Also...didn't want to start a new threat for this, but the Texans have only trailed their opponents for a total of 5 minutes 39 seconds out of a possible 240 minutes.

Señor Stan;1792565 said:
One quarter of the way through...and if the season ended today....

Your Houston Texans would have a bye week and home field throughout the playoffs...

:koolaid:

Also...didn't want to start a new threat for this, but the Texans have only trailed their opponents for a total of 5 minutes 39 seconds out of a possible 240 minutes.

Exactly! That's why I keep emphasizing this V

Bills: 3-1
Texans: 3-1
Chargers: 3-1

AFC South

Texans:
3-1... 1-0 in division... 3-0 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC. *The ONLY undefeated team in conference play :boogie:

L- Saints

No one is talking about Da Chargers are 3-1 the sole power house from da west LOL

señor stan;1792565 said:
also...didn't want to start a new threat for this, but the texans have only trailed their opponents for a total of 5 minutes 39 seconds out of a possible 240 minutes.

wow.

Week 5 Upcoming games: Who to Cheer For

Tit Tacks @ Steelers - Obviously cuz this is a divisional opponent and the only other threat to us in this division... Unfortunately we banged up the Steelers and Big Ben, but this game is in Pitt so hopefully they find a way to pull it out... hey, the refs may be on their side again. :evil:

Chiefs @ Colts - I think it goes without saying even though they are hopeless.

Bengals @ Jaguars - Bengals defense has been playing well and Dalton looked pretty good last game... another knock to the division.

Eagles @ Bills- The Eagles are in a funk and they seriously choked it up against the Niners, but look for and hope for them to bounce back against an overrated Bills team perhaps...we'll see... A loss for a fellow AFC opponent that's at the top of their division.

Jets @ Patriots - Jets are coming off a terrible loss to the Ravens... Doubt they can turn it around against NE on the road, but would welcome it. :goodluck:

Chargers @ Broncos - Divisional opponents... Denver is capable of playing the Chargers close and SD has underperformed even at 3-1 then many would have expected as they tend to so here's to them going back to their early season disappointments.

Apart from that... let's take care of business Sunday and beat the RAIDDAAAAAAASSSSS! 4-1 here we come
:doot:

Chiefs @ Colts - I think it goes without saying even though they are hopeless.

:doot:

I know we all hate the Colts, but I think we might be in real jeopardy of another franchise QB falling into their lap. Do we really want that? I want them to go 4-12 and just miss out...

BTW, I'm new here, former Houstonian, former Oilers fan, Texans fan from day 1. So.. Howdy...

I know we all hate the Colts, but I think we might be in real jeopardy of another franchise QB falling into their lap. Do we really want that? I want them to go 4-12 and just miss out...

BTW, I'm new here, former Houstonian, former Oilers fan, Texans fan from day 1. So.. Howdy...

It doesn't matter what falls into their lap... There is only one Peyton Manning that can run that offense the way he does and that guy is still gonna be playing next season for them.. You know how much money they just invested in him? :bubbles:

By the way.... WELCOME TO TEXANSTALK... HOPE YOUR READY FOR A GREAT SEASON!

Welcome to the board!

Well it's 5 weeks in so.... time for another update on the situation... Tough loss against the Raiders and we are no longer the only undefeated in conference team... :rake:

Bills: 4-1
Texans: 3-2
Chargers: 4-1

AFC South

Texans: 3-2... 1-0 in division... 3-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC.

L- Saints and Raiders

Titans: 3-2... 0-1 in division... 3-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

L- Jaguars and Steelers

Jaguars: 1-4... 1-0 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-2 vs. NFC

W- Titans
L- Jets, Panthers, Saints, and Bengals

Colts: 0-5... 0-1 in division... 0-4 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Goose egg :mcnugget:
L- Texans, Browns, Steelers, Bucs, and Chiefs....

AFC North

Ravens: 3-1... 1-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC
*Bye Week

W- Steelers, Rams, and Jets
L- Titans

Steelers: 3-2... 0-1 in division... 2-2 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Seahawks, Colts, and Titans
L- Ravens and Texans

Browns: 2-2... 0-1 in division... 2-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
*Bye Week

W- Colts and Dolphins
L- Bengals and Titans

Bengals: 3-2... 1-1 in division... 3-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Browns, Bills, and Jaguars
L- Broncos and Niners

AFC East

Bills: 4-1... 1-0 in division... 3-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Pats, Raiders, Chiefs, and Eagles
L- Bengals

Pats: 4-1... 2-1 in division... 4-1 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders, and Jets
L- Bills

Jets: 2-3... 0-1 in division... 1-3 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Cowboys and Jaguars
L- Raiders, Ravens, and Patriots

Dolphins: 0-4... 0-1 in division... 0-4 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC
*Bye Week

L- Patriots, Texans, Browns, and Chargers...

AFC West

Chargers: 4-1... 2-0 in division... 2-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W: Vikings, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Broncos

Raiders: 3-2... 1-0 in division... 3-2 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Jets, Broncos, and Texans
L- Bills and Patriots

Broncos: 1-4... 0-2 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Bengals
L- Titans, Raiders, Packers, and Chargers

Chiefs: 2-3... 0-1 in division... 1-2 in conference... 1-1 vs. NFC

W- Vikings and Chiefs

NEXT UP THE RAVENS! Just picked up Derrick Mason... A tough game on the road without AJ and also MW out for the year, but it will be huge if we can pull this one out. Here's to hoping for some magic in Balt for the Texans... :fans:

So last week we we're 3-3 on the around the league matchups... This week...

Bills @ Giants - Bills are an AFC opponent that may pose a threat in future or potential WC/HF situations :pop:

Colts @ Bengals - Yes, Indy... Colts may be in our division, but they're practically out of contention.. I'm not close to buying into Cincy, but they're at 3-2... so for WC possibilities..

Jaguars @ Steelers - Steelers played much better against the Titans... Not buying the Jags whatsoever to have a chance, but Pitt will be in the thick of it.

Browns @ Raiders- They just beat us so they must pay... :evil: Also they pose a slightly greater threat in the conference than the Browns

Cowboys @ Patriots - Cowboys are coming off an embarrassing loss... Doubt they can turn it around against NE on the road with Romo under center and it is the Cowboys, but we're in the AFC so I'm all for it. :cowboy1:

Dolphins @ Jets - Divisional opponents... Dolphins beat NYJ the last 3 times in NY... Jets look as though they may fall apart.. Miami has no chance in that division, but I'll be rooting for them this week as I think we all should.

How about some better play from some of our guys? Dropped passes can happen but JJ cannot get open deep all game? He was just bragging about his speed vs McCain.

Cowboys @ Patriots - Cowboys are coming off an embarrassing loss... Doubt they can turn it around against NE on the road with Romo under center and it is the Cowboys, but we're in the AFC so I'm all for it. :cowboy1:

NEVER!!!*

:cutthroat:

*unless they are playing the Titans

** or it gives us a playoff spot RIGHT NOW.

yeah, or this. I'll be a so-called "Romosexual" for a game if it lands the Texans a playoff spot.

I'll take one for the team...just don't tell my momma. :mcnugget: seriously, she freakin' HATES the Cowboys...

yeah, or this. I'll be a so-called "Romosexual" for a game if it lands the Texans a playoff spot.

I'll take one for the team...just don't tell my momma. :mcnugget: seriously, she freakin' HATES the Cowboys...

:lol: My dad's side of the family is the same way.

By the way.... WELCOME TO TEXANSTALK... HOPE YOUR READY FOR A GREAT SEASON!

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the Texans funny pages! :cowboy1:

Thanks, everyone!

BTW, I lived in Dallas for 12 years, and it kind of changed my Cowboy hating attitude. I still get a chuckle when they lose in that very special Cowboy way, but in reality I really don't care what they do. No one in Dallas even knows that there is another team in TX, much less have any kind of feeling for it.

Well it's 7 weeks.. here's another update... Huge divisional win last Sunday against the Tits.. :fans:

Patriots: 5-1
Steelers: 5-2
Texans: 4-3
Chargers: 4-2

AFC South

Texans: 4-3... 2-0 in division... 3-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC.
*Undefeated in division

W- Colts, Dolphins, Steelers, and Titans
L- Saints, Raiders, and Ravens

Titans: 3-3... 0-2 in division... 3-3 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

L- Jaguars, Steelers, and Texans

Jaguars: 2-5... 1-0 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-2 vs. NFC

W- Titans and Ravens
L- Jets, Panthers, Saints, Bengals, and Steelers

Colts: 0-7... 0-1 in division... 0-5 in conference... 0-2 vs. NFC

W- Goose egg :mcnugget:
L- Texans, Browns, Steelers, Bucs, Chiefs, Bengals, and Saints....

AFC North

Ravens: 4-2... 1-0 in division... 3-2 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Steelers, Rams, Jets, and Texans
L- Titans and Jaguars

Steelers: 5-2... 0-1 in division... 3-2 in conference... 2-0 vs. NFC

W- Seahawks, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, and Cardinals
L- Ravens and Texans

Browns: 3-3... 0-1 in division... 2-3 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Colts, Dolphins, and Seahawks
L- Bengals, Titans, and Raiders

Bengals: 4-2... 1-1 in division... 4-1 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Browns, Bills, Jaguars, and Colts
L- Broncos and Niners

AFC East

Bills: 4-2... 1-0 in division... 3-1 in conference... 1-1 vs. NFC

W- Pats, Raiders, Chiefs, and Eagles
L- Bengals and Giants

Pats: 5-1... 2-1 in division... 4-1 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Dolphins, Chargers, Raiders, Jets, and Cowboys
L- Bills

Jets: 4-3... 0-1 in division... 1-3 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W- Cowboys, Jaguars, Dolphins, and Chargers
L- Raiders, Ravens, and Patriots

Dolphins: 0-6... 0-1 in division... 0-4 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

L- Patriots, Texans, Browns, Chargers, Jets, and Broncos...

AFC West

Chargers: 4-2... 2-0 in division... 2-2 in conference... 1-0 vs. NFC

W: Vikings, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Broncos
L: Patriots and Jets

Raiders: 4-3... 1-1 in division... 4-3 in conference... 0-0 vs. NFC

W- Jets, Broncos, Texans, and Browns
L- Bills, Patriots, and Chiefs

Broncos: 2-4... 0-2 in division... 1-2 in conference... 0-1 vs. NFC

W- Bengals and Dolphins
L- Titans, Raiders, Packers, and Chargers

Chiefs: 3-3... 1-1 in division... 2-2 in conference... 1-1 vs. NFC

W- Vikings, Colts, and Raiders