Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Rise of Hannah

She’s chirping a lil too much for my liking. I like my owners being as enthusiastic as we are about our team & it’s great they have someone like Hannah who has chosen to take on that mantle & has encouraged Cal to do everything he can to reach all of the Houston Texans fans, but she needs to fall back imo. Owners should mostly be seen and not heard…Not putting on press conferences and doing media every damn week like a certain owner upstate.

She’s talking so much she’s beginning to remind me of THAT college girl who is really friendly and knows everyone at parties, but gets a little too liquored up and starts doing too much.

On a side note, Cal better not even THINK about divorcing her b/c the competitive demeanor she gives off in all these media and press appearances tells me that she’d try to absolutely destroy him in a mediation/divorce proceeding.

Credit to Cal for not feeling emasculated. He lets her speak her mind, and she is becoming the public face of ownership—and that's a good thing!

When Hannah made the comment about Caserio stating he has "Big Nick Energy" in that radio interview from yesterday, I knew at that point for sure 2 things:

1) Cal can't be emasculated
2) I'm glad Hannah is calling some shots

Just FYI for those that don't know there is a song that came out not too long ago by a female rapper named Latto called "Big D**** Energy"

HTFWHR
-or-
WTFWHD
-or
HUFHT

“How TF Would Hannah Roll”
-or-
“WTF would Hannah Do”
-or-
“Horns Up For Hannah’s Texans”

…gonna get some of those silicone wrist-loops made* (all would include a “thanks Cal” or “big Nick energy” on the inside)
Asking for input.

*will include Htown blue

She’s chirping a lil too much for my liking. I like my owners being as enthusiastic as we are about our team & it’s great they have someone like Hannah who has chosen to take on that mantle & has encouraged Cal to do everything he can to reach all of the Houston Texans fans, but she needs to fall back imo. Owners should mostly be seen and not heard…Not putting on press conferences and doing media every damn week like a certain owner upstate.

She’s talking so much she’s beginning to remind me of THAT college girl who is really friendly and knows everyone at parties, but gets a little too liquored up and starts doing too much.

On a side note, Cal better not even THINK about divorcing her b/c the competitive demeanor she gives off in all these media and press appearances tells me that she’d try to absolutely destroy him in a mediation/divorce proceeding.
I get your point, but I definitely disagree with you on Hannah. Short of her standing on a table and showing her unmentionables, I'm good with everything I've heard from her so far.
I enjoy an enthusiastic owner just not a dip 💩 Jerry. I tremendously enjoyed her hammering Locker and today coming back from
Dickinson, I heard Landry try to brush off the "humorous" as he put it, comments of the new owner's wife.

She’s having fun and I love it.

I get your point, but I definitely disagree with you on Hannah. Short of her standing on a table and showing her unmentionables, I'm good with everything I've heard from her so far.
I enjoy an enthusiastic owner just not a dip 💩 Jerry. I tremendously enjoyed her hammering Locker and today coming back from
Dickinson, I heard Landry try to brush off the "humorous" as he put it, comments of the new owner's wife.
Why don’t you want to see her unmentionables?

...you mean alpha female???
Hell I'd like to see her & Texan-born-and-bred Tiffany Gomas make some kind of political bid.
Hannah is an outlier... a palindrome-- same forward as backwards-- I would trust her leadership if it mean saving Texas from the insurrectionists. The 4 prominent names in this franchise's history couldnt be better mentally/traditionally aligned right now.
How can you not love this??

Back