The omen before the S.D. game

Wolf

100% Texan
http://www.houstonprofootball.com/scout/scout91.html

September 13, 2004
Flip the Switch
by Keith Weiland
HoustonProFootball.com

That sound you hear is the thumpety-thump of thousands of Texans fans leaping off of the playoff bandwagon. Losing perhaps the most winnable game on their 2004 schedule 27-20 to the Chargers can cause even some of the most zealous of football fans to question their team’s chutzpah.

The Texans gave this one away, literally, too. Four turnovers with none in return will do that to even the best of teams. Starting a rookie at corner, employing a defense that fails twice to force a critical late fourth down, and an inability to score in the red zone, and one can just envision the Texans actually pushing people off of the bandwagon.

Sorry wolf, it won't help change anything by ignoreing the truth.Texans didn't play there best but just got out played.They didn't give anything away! and they didn't beat themselves.Those turnovers were taken away by force, they didn't just stop and lay it on the ground or carr didn't find a chargers jersy to throw it too! If I hear that excuse one more time I'm going to lose alot of respect for texan fans.I thought everything in Texas was big?? either lose big or win big but always give it your best.Stop makeing excuses about a game that is in the past now and concentrate on how badly your going to kill the lions!!!!!!!

Go Texans!! my second team :headbang:

He's just posting an article with someone elses opinion of the loss, I see no excuses being made here. If anything that article had a pretty negative tone to it anyways. Good luck to Houston against the Lions.

Back