Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The Glass Half Full Thread

swisher

Old School
Pissed off...trying to stay positive.

Cushing is very raw but looks like the real deal.

Your turn.

The games over now......?

I got nothin.......

Well, I guess the offense looked good until the second half.

Very poof. :lion:

The defense was able to stop their offense halfway decently on first and second down. Right? Am I right?

Hopefully, Arizona takes out Indy tonight (we'd just be one game behind after that)...and then the Texans SHOULD beat the Raiders next week, get to 2-2. Thank goodness, I don't think the Raiders have an RB such as the likes of Chris Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew. I'm going out on a limb and say with that in mind, Jamarcus Russell should not look like Joe Montana as he did in last year's game.

At least the Texans will make for entertaining football this season...whoever has the ball last kind of thing, ala the Dan Fouts-era Chargers.

Steve Slaton finally broke some good runs...then we took him out while he was hot for Brown....

I too didn't understand this. Slaton was just getting into a groove, yet we pull him out for Brown?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF???????????????????? God, I hate this team.

The glass isn't even close to half full...

Hopefully, Arizona takes out Indy tonight (we'd just be one game behind after that)...and then the Texans SHOULD beat the Raiders next week, get to 2-2. Thank goodness, I don't think the Raiders have an RB such as the likes of Chris Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew. I'm going out on a limb and say with that in mind, Jamarcus Russell should not look like Joe Montana as he did in last year's game.

At least the Texans will make for entertaining football this season...whoever has the ball last kind of thing, ala the Dan Fouts-era Chargers.

At this point, I don't think so. This team can go either way.

I thought of one. Schaub got 22 points for me on my FF team - the one place where his stats mean anything.

I too didn't understand this. Slaton was just getting into a groove, yet we pull him out for Brown?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF???????????????????? God, I hate this team.

The glass isn't even close to half full...

It's formulaic:

Brown is the short yardage back. It was a short yardage play, so put in Brown.

When the coachig staff makes these kinds of decisions before the season, it saves them from having to think during the game.

We're not the Redskins?

Seriously! Hadn't even thought about that. Would hate to be them and have gievn the Lions their 1st win in forever. Redskin fans must be over the top pissed!

Also, yes, anytime the Possum Squallor Hootinanies from Bumblescum Mountain lose a game I am happy. Thank you for that today Jets! Still hate you Sanchez, but thanks!

Let's see, the glass half full thing....hmmmm...........:thinking:..................I'm still in denial. Hopefully by the time pain get's here I'll be incapable feeling it.

I actually thought of one that's not directly beer-related!

Since it's a homegame we'll get to hear all the lame excuses from Kubiak and CO on sunday rather than monday. That way I'm drunk when I hear all of their blah-blah...

ups, did it again :I

Just mentioned in another thread, since the world ends in 2012 we won't have to put up with Bush's new aggresive defense much longer. :)

It's formulaic:

Brown is the short yardage back. It was a short yardage play, so put in Brown.

When the coachig staff makes these kinds of decisions before the season, it saves them from having to think during the game.

Tried to rep you but must spread rep. You nailed it man. Funny but sad all at the same time.

Just mentioned in another thread, since the world ends in 2012 we won't have to put up with Bush's new aggresive defense much longer. :)

At what time exactly, I want to know if I should get the season pass to GamePass that year or just blow all the money on beer?

our linebackers are getting good and are fun to watch play.
Reeves will be back on the field soon.
my estimate only, but 90% of fans were in Battle Red today.
no serious injuries...hopefully AJ's arm is ok.

We have 13 games left.

I have no idea why but I think we'll turn it around. I'm still on the bandwagon.

We only have 6 days, 9 hours, and 24 minutes until the Yellow Lot opens next week for more tailgating. Go Texans!!! I grew up in Colorado. I hate the Raiders.

I live in Columbus, GA and my buddies Direct TV football package had the game blacked out again. This is good since I didn't get to sit and watch our defense suck balls again.

We are in 2nd place and are playing the raiders this week.
Not to mention we still play the Colts twice and can gain ground in the division!
:fans::texan:

Back