Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

That Reeves guy really sucks.

I used to feel the same way about Chriss Dishman in his first year as you feel about Reeves. And I want to feel that way about Reeves too, but I cant. Dishman would give up big plays just like Reeves but then he would turn right around and make a big play himself and when ever the ball was thrown at him you new there was a chance for a game breaking play. I dont get that feeling at all with Reeves. He looks lost too much and just doesnt attack the ball. There is too many times in a game where i go, who the F was that and it turns out to be him. Even when he makes a good play its not like he jumped a route or (once again) attacked the ball. He doesnt create turnovers he just happens to have some fall his way. Its more like he is the fortunate benificiery of other teams misshaps mostly because he is such a target of the Offense. He seems to make more bad plays than he does good plays in every game I watch. I just dont see him getting any better than he is right now and that worrys me. I hope Im wrong and youre right and he turns out to be our Dishman.

Dishman is exactly the guy that he reminds me of. In fact I was just talking to my friend the other day about that. Only Reeves didn't give up 3 TD's to the Bengals the way Dish did.

There is a lot of upside to Reeves. He plays with a swagger. I like his attitude. Sue me. This is the best our secondary has looked since Aaron Glen was playing here opposite Marcus Coleman.

Dishman would be a pretty good comparison indeed. He was pretty frustrating to watch. You'd be in the middle of cursing him out and then he'd make some sick game changing play for us.

Back