Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Thank You Andre Johnson!!!!!

Brando

Hall of Fame
Andre Johnson totaled 11 catches for 207 yards and a touchdown.

team record

AJ today =
3008-1.jpg

I really think that Aj is the top receiver in the NFL. Hopefully we win, he wants to stay, and we can keep him. In a world of "Look at me" Wrs, he allows his play on the field to do the talking.

Put AJ on one of the media darling teams and the media hype would be almost endless. The dude is just a badass.

I really think that Aj is the top receiver in the NFL. Hopefully we win, he wants to stay, and we can keep him. In a world of "Look at me" Wrs, he allows his play on the field to do the talking.
Roddy White's ahead by 48, but Andre's got the AFC by over 150.

I made it to the title game of my fantasy football league.. and that means at least $400 for second place and $600 if I win next week. And I wouldn't have won without AJ, so Aj was money for me..

I made it to the title game of my fantasy football league.. and that means at least $400 for second place and $600 if I win next week. And I wouldn't have won without AJ, so Aj was money for me..

I will never forgive myself for taking Colston over AJ. The only reason I took Colston was because I was afraid of jinxing the Texans with my reverse Midas touch. (I drafted AJ last year). And to my huge (lack of) surprise, Colston goes down in week 1 with a busted thumb:gun:.

If I'd taken AJ instead I would've walked away with the title easily.

Last edited:
Go back and put on the Texan/Titan Highlight video and just close your eyes and all you hear is:

Schaub drops back, he's got Andre Johnson.

Andre Johnson with the catch.

Andre Johnson's got it.

Etc...Etc....

and he got my FF team to the finals!!!!! Wooooppppppeeee!!!! Never in a million years did I think he would rack up those kind of points against Tenn. Just goes to show ya what a man with a huge heart, and a pretty damn good QB, can do!!!

He has GOT TO BE the envy of every coach and owner in the NFL. BUT, he's our's, and I hope and pray we keep him until he retires, and goes into the HOF as one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game, and do it as a TEXAN!!!!!!!!!

Back