Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

texans

D

deadeye

im sorry but the texans made a big mistake with david carr. the pretty boy cant throw and cant read defenses. way too much money invested for him but i doubt that they would get much for a trade. the texans should have picked joey harriington of detroit. a much better quarterback and leader. bring back mike ditka, john madden, or bill walsh. all dom capers does on the side line is take notes, there is no direction nor advice to help the team win. its been four years and the excitement of a new team is gone for me. i will support my second favorite team, the pittsburgh steelers. bring back the steel curtain. ty

capers is nothing but a DC. I would like the texans better if he wasn't the coach and carr was a backup...that way he could focus on his hair and modeling career.

Joey Harrington would look just as bad behind this OL. There is nothing inherently so great about any QB in NFL history that can overcome a bad OL that offers no consistent pass protection. (btw, if you think David Carr is pretty, fine. But that has no bearing on his ability as a QB). And reading defenses matters not when you don't have protection or a decent running game.

There are many teams that would gladly take DC if we offered, so that line of thinking is just silly. He's not up for sale, and that's that.

Mike Ditka, John Madden, or Bill Walsh? Old, older, and not interested in coaching anymore. 'nuff said.

Good luck with your bandwagon team, though. They are a great team and should go deep into to the playoffs, no doubt about it.

Drafting Carr was not a mistake. he had more talent in 2002 than any young QB in the league.. our mistake was not making our Oline the #1 priority as soon as we drafted Carr.

Maybe we were waiting on Boselli.. i dunno.. but I doubt it. In 2003 when Carr broke the single season sack record.. we should have done EVERYTHING in our power to create an Oline for him. But we didnt. That was our fatal flaw.

Grid said:
Drafting Carr was not a mistake. he had more talent in 2002 than any young QB in the league.. our mistake was not making our Oline the #1 priority as soon as we drafted Carr.

Maybe we were waiting on Boselli.. i dunno.. but I doubt it. In 2003 when Carr broke the single season sack record.. we should have done EVERYTHING in our power to create an Oline for him. But we didnt. That was our fatal flaw.

For once .... we agree :yahoo: I still think Carr will become the QB we were hoping for ..... but he will need that O-line first :texflag:

corrosion said:
For once .... we agree :yahoo: I still think Carr will become the QB we were hoping for ..... but he will need that O-line first :texflag:

Agreed.

David is anty as hell in the pocket and is just looking to get rid of the ball, and can you blame him?

Back