Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Working Out Lots of Players "Behind Closed Doors"

Lord Bills

Destruction
we need running backs not wide outs, although i agree with several posters here about barden. saw a couple giants games with him. very impressive physically.

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
The only way I see us getting rid of Schaub while cutting our losses would be to arrange a meeting with Matt and Ron Dayne off Texans property. After Dayne runs in to Schaub and ends his career Rick could cut Schaub as a non football injury.

As a bonus to get Duane Brown back to pro owl form we could threaten him that if he doesn't step up we are signing Dayne again.

Bronco Texan

Waterboy
Texans had QB's in to throw to WR's they were looking at. No intention of signing a QB.

Why is this so hard to comprehend by some?
Probably because WR isn't really a need for the team right now. While QB/RB are. So if there really is a long term issue with Schaub, and the team may go a head and move him to IR. That scenario isn't that long of a shot, probably more likely to happen than to trade Schaub.

However your scenario is the most likely, but I don't think it is too much a long shot to think the Texans were actually taking a look at Skeleton/White.

DX-TEX

#TomSavageDontCare
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1h
Don't be surprised to see the #Texans sign RB Deji Karim to replace recently waived RB Cierre Wood. Karim was released by the team on 8/31.
Pretty much a given

OzzO

.. and then?
You know, it just struck me how bizarre sounding the title of this thread is.
(not so)Charlie Rich said:
And when Kubes gets behind closed doors
Then he lets his flat top hang down
And Schaub makes him glad that he's a coach
Oh, no-one knows what goes on behind closed doors
:kubepalm:

It is odd the way they're clearing some people out and bringing some in... it'll be interesting to hear the story as to "why" when it comes out.