Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TEXANS VS VIKINGS VS COVID WEEK 4

Its still on last I saw too, but even if it were canceled I wonder if anyone would really care.

Covid among other things seems to have changed priorities.
well I care. The outcome of this game is very important to me. I understand significance of Covid but as with other terrible things I try not to let it overwhelm or negatively change me.

Bill O’Brien is taking a larger role in the Texans’ offensive play-calling and game-planning this week, according to a report by Ian Rapoport at the NFL Network.

Offensive coordinator Tim Kelly will continue to relay calls to quarterback Deshaun Watson, but O’Brien will have a heavy hand in the decision.

Kelly is in his second season as the offensive coordinator, but O’Brien called plays last season.

The Texans want to focus on getting Watson into a rhythm by calling plays he likes, “while also moving him around a bit to find some success,” according to Rapoport.

Like clockwork.

I agree completely with this sentiment...

battleredblog (@battleredblog) Tweeted:
If I was Tim Kelly, I think the thing I'd be most pissed about getting demoted right now would be that it happened right after the #Texans faced the #Chiefs, #Ravens, and #Steelers and before I ever got a chance to call plays against, you know, a bad or mediocre football team.

I agree completely with this sentiment...

battleredblog (@battleredblog) Tweeted:
If I was Tim Kelly, I think the thing I'd be most pissed about getting demoted right now would be that it happened right after the #Texans faced the #Chiefs, #Ravens, and #Steelers and before I ever got a chance to call plays against, you know, a bad or mediocre football team.

A slime move totally expected from someone like OB to make himself look good. They look bad against top rated defenses, OB takes over again against a bad defense, they’ll score 28-32 today, and OB is the savior.

This loser isn’t about T-E-A-M.

The worst part is a few will buy that shit, most importantly Cal, and this never ends.

Channel 26 is coming in pretty clear today. I don't if that's a good or bad thing. LOL

Back