Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans vs Seahawks Predictions

touttail, I like your optimism! :thumbup

But I'm feeling realist this week, so...

Seahawks - 35
Texans - 13

idonno:

Texans 21
Seahawks 17

Carr 250yds TD 0int (3 sacks)
DD 130yds TD
Dunta 1 int for a 75yd TD

We iz eatin yardbird dis weekend!!
:redtowel: :redtowel: :redtowel:

Seattle 31
Houston 20

As much as I want the Texans to kick butt, after seeing the game last weekend I think this is a more realistic score. Defense will hopefully step up but this is still a great offense we're playing against, even with their starting WRs out.

This is the first time I am going to go with an optimistic predection.

Sehawks 31
Texans 24

But the offense shows up and the Defense gets 2 sacks and our first turnover. Carr is only sacked 4 times. That is optimism folks...

Vinny said:
41 - 13 Seattle

SA 3 TD's and Hasslebeck throws for two.
Exactly the score I was thinking...though I figure 1 TD may come from their defense.

Let's say it again..

Texans - 13

Seahawks - 41

infantrycak said:
Pittsburgh 24, Kitty cats 9. Go away or we bring out the tape for your paws.

Hmmm. I didn't know posting my prediction in a prediction thread would cause you to :crying:

:texflag: If Capers shows up in dred locks to inspire his team ... I'm changing my prediction to Texans 24 - hawks 9 . This revalation will change the Texans future. Bob McNair shows up looking like Bob Marley and the Texans beat the Colts 31-3 . We be jammin when CC gets on board .

We'll score a TD. It may be a meaningless TD, but we'll get one. Hopefully, DD will get it and then it won't be meaningless to my fantasy team lol.

38-13 Seahawks win. I think they stop intentionally scoring after 4 TDs, but accidentally get another 10 points.

Texans 31
Hawks 24

We win this game because the staff finally does their job and exposes every individuals weakness and then pulls them immediately. The back ups go in and play well but then make a mistake and get pulled. The reign of accountability has arrived.

By the end of the third quarter we are down by 24-14. Dunta sacks Hasselbeck and Seth Payne falls on the ball in the end zone, 24-21. Carr gets sacked and is knocked out. Ragone comes in all of a sudden we see an Offensive line and WR corp who all seem to have an extra gear and wind up marching down the field for a FG, 24-24. On the next drive Ragone goes down hard as good tings can't always last, but what is different here is that the O Line actually walk over to him and pick him up. A team seems to be born without its two best and highest paid offensive players.

How do we score the final TD, you will have to watch it yourself. :texflag:

That is what 45 minutes of standstill traffic yields in Seattle.

Vinny said:
41 - 13 Seattle

SA 3 TD's and Hasslebeck throws for two.
disaacks3 said:
Exactly the score I was thinking...though I figure 1 TD may come from their defense.

Let's say it again..

Texans - 13

Seahawks - 41
We have a good feel for our team Dissacks...sadly.

Back