Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Saints Gameday Thread

Great stick by Nolan there. Unfortunately, the NO RB's have holes everywhere. D-Line is getting abused and LB's are not filling.

I hate that they keep going for it on 4th.

one of the Saints offensive achilles heels has been short yardage situations, esp post-Deuce

with the injury to Hamilton, the Saints are trying to find someone who can handle that short yardage role. They signed Betts this week. Ivory and Hill are auditioning for the role.

Last season's NFCCG demonstrated just how crucial a situation this can be.

So I think it's a case of using these situations as they come up in the preseason to see if one of these backs can perform.

one of the Saints offensive achilles heels has been short yardage situations, esp post-Deuce

with the injury to Hamilton, the Saints are trying to find someone who can handle that short yardage role. They signed Betts this week. Ivory and Hill are auditioning for the role.

So I think it's a case of using these situations as they come up in the preseason to see if one of these backs can perform.

Its all good. I thought Dickerson was playing tonight and wanted to see him. Turns out I was wrong and he isn't so it didn't matter

well, they won't be able to gauge those guys until they go up against a real NFL-quality D-line. This wasn't it.

Back