Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans VS Colts Round 1...Lets Predict ;)

Pretty sure u started this whole off topic BS with ur butt hurt comment. I asked him a question, he responded and then u had to stick your nose in and make it all something it wasnt.

I'm the one that's butt hurt? That's funny.

Colts 27
Texans 16

If Keenum/ST's dont give up any free TD's to the Colts.

O/U the Texans ST's giving up atleast 1 long return?

Too much negativity in this thread. This team is too good to be slapped around by the Colts like that.

Dolts 17
Texans 24

Yes, you can accuse me of drinking :koolaid:, but I'm an optimist at heart, and I think the Texans still can turn this season around, and it will start this Sunday.

I'm the one that's butt hurt? That's funny.

Judging by ur original reply "mucking up the thread" i would have to say ....YES.

I ask him a simple question that is on topic,he replys and then u have to stick ur nose in it, for what ? I didnt attack the guy.

Nevermind done arguing about this with you.

Too much negativity in this thread. This team is too good to be slapped around by the Colts like that.

Dolts 17
Texans 24

Yes, you can accuse me of drinking :koolaid:, but I'm an optimist at heart, and I think the Texans still can turn this season around, and it will start this Sunday.

Are they too good to be beaten by the Colts? They got curb-stomped at home by the RAMS.

Keep in mind the Texans will have to play against the Dolts and the zebras at the same time. This game is like peeing on skunks. You'll win some battles but lose the war.

Keep in mind the Texans will have to play against the Dolts and the zebras at the same time. This game is like peeing on skunks. You'll win some battles but lose the war.
I expect a blowout win for the Texans. Luck is going to be harassed all game long and will probably throw a couple INTS, sacked six times with a fumble or two. The Texans will send a statement and save their season on Sunday Night.

I expect a blowout win for the Texans. Luck is going to be harassed all game long and will probably throw a couple INTS, sacked six times with a fumble or two. The Texans will send a statement and save their season on Sunday Night.

Yea for :koolaid: !!! I'm still drinkin' it.

While I would love for that to happen, I just don't see it. They will either win/lose a close game.

Them 31 us 13 with us settling for 2 field goals early in the game and getting a late meaningless TD. Where the crying emoticon?

Did the Texans sign some unreported DL superstar or will Mathis wear a Battle Red jersey to occupy his time?

Last season our defense went from great down to good when we lost Cushing. This season .....

At least Case gives up hope with the unknown factor he brings to the table.

Colts 30
Texans 24

Texans 33 - Colts 27. Keenum airs it out, but makes a couple mistakes that keep the Colts in it. With 4 minutes left n the 4th quarter and the Texans up by a TD, Lechler pins the Colts inside their 10-yd line. Then the defense gives up yet another 90+ yard TD drive and the good guys win it in OT on a TD pass to Devier Posey.

Texans 33 - Colts 27. Keenum airs it out, but makes a couple mistakes that keep the Colts in it. With 4 minutes left n the 4th quarter and the Texans up by a TD, Lechler pins the Colts inside their 10-yd line. Then the defense gives up yet another 90+ yard TD drive and the good guys win it in OT on a TD pass to Devier Posey.

I like it! An exciting game for Keenum's first win! :fans:

The closer it gets to the game, the more optimistic I feel about it. I'm not going to predict anything (I'm horrible at it and don't want to curse the team...not that I'm superstitious, but why take chances...).

But, I do not think all hope is lost. Neither for this game nor the season. Crazy things have happened in the NFL, so no point in giving up now.

I predict if the Texans win, no matter how well they play, comments from some fans will be:

-Wayne was out
-Colts played down to the Texans level
-It's only 1 game
-We got lucky
-Texans still have no shot

I predict if the Texans win, no matter how well they play, comments from some fans will be:

-Wayne was out
-It's only 1 game
-We got lucky

And the list from the other side, if they lose and no matter how badly they play? I'll give you a hint for one - I've already seen a post complaining about the refereeing in a game that hasn't been played yet. A little preemptive damage control.

And the list from the other side, if they lose and no matter how badly they play? I'll give you a hint for one - I've already seen a post complaining about the refereeing in a game that hasn't been played yet. A little preemptive damage control.

I predict win or lose that the officiating will be terrible. This is actually less a prediction than ESP. :)

I predict win or lose that the officiating will be terrible. This is actually less a prediction than ESP. :)

Well, obviously. The league's vendetta against the Texans is well documented. I read about it here on the interwebs.

Well, obviously. The league's vendetta against the Texans is well documented. I read about it here on the interwebs.

Oh, it has nothing to do with the Texans. Officiating is just terrible throughout the NFL. It starts with crappy new rules and extends through subjective enforcement.

I will be disappointed if they lose this one. If the season isn't over yet, it will almost certainly be after a loss like that.

I see no point in complaining about refereeing unless there is an especially bad call in a close game (GB-Seattle last year).

If they do lose, I guess I'll be concentrating on the positives and the improvements that can be made for the next season.

But let's hope they win, and I don't have to worry about any of this for another week.

vendetta about what? I'm sorry but this is new to me O.o

Runner is having a bit of fun. Fans of every team think that the league (refs) conspire against their team.

At least, that is how I read his post. But it is hard to tell on the internets.

Runner is having a bit of fun. Fans of every team think that the league (refs) conspire against their team.

At least, that is how I read his post. But it is hard to tell on the internets.

Ding! Ding! Give the man a cigar.

If Luck does throw interceptions they'll be called interference, and if he fumbles it will be called incomplete pass.
I don't think the zebras are against the Texans, they're just always in favor of the Colts.

We seldom seem to do well in red jerseys.

-Wayne was out
-It's only 1 game
-We got lucky
-3 plays away from being 0-8

fiffy

Texans after the bye(un-inspired\flat gameplay) +
prime time game (embarrassing blowout)=
jags.gif

Red zone problems are over. Case will have two passing TD's - one to AJ - with no INT's; and will run one in himself. And we'll have another rushing TD. Add in two FG's. Total : 34

Indy will have no rushing TD's, with Luck throwing for three. They'll have three FG's. Total : 30

This is the beginning. We run the table the rest of the season.

Keenum throws for over 9000 yards, Nuk's hair turns golden and he goes Super Sayian, JJ Watt sacks Luck for a lucky 7 times. AJ gets his first touchdown catch.... and his second and third.

Texans throw a monkey wrench to knock the horshoes out of the Colts.
38-21.
Ninja scores off a strip sack by Watt; Watt takes one in himself; DJ returns one for a TD to make up for his fumbles in the pre-season.

Never mind, 21-20, Texans win by one.

Keenum throws for over 9000 yards, Nuk's hair turns golden and he goes Super Sayian, JJ Watt sacks Luck for a lucky 7 times. AJ gets his first touchdown catch.... and his second and third.

and brooks reed decides to change sex becoming the first female to play in the NFL (...ish)

welcome to the texans brooke!

:specnatz:

Back