Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans VS Bengals - Gameday Thread

What formation is that I'm not familiar with the VICTORY formation. Whoooo Hooooo! Kool-Aid all around!

Quote from the Bengals board:
0-16, baby! We're almost halfway there!

Hate to say it, but as Houston fans that's a been there done that for us. I'm glad the Texans are moving up and not down!

Quote from the Bengals board:

Hate to say it, but as Houston fans that's a been there done that for us. I'm glad the Texans are moving up and not down!
Someone tell Jim Rome he has been wanting a 0-16 for some time now!
:cowboy1:

Last time I checked our defense didn't give up a TD today.

Richard Smith get's another week in the NFL.

You know what today showed? We didn't even miss Andre Davis not that I don't think he can't contribute. Jacoby stepped up in special teams play and Anderson filled in well at the slot. WR depth has been a plus this season.

It was against the worst ranked offense in the NFL though ;)

Exactly. They were moving up and down the field in the first half. Thankfully they didn't capatilize. Richard Smith still has to go!

Other than that, I'm loving the solid butt-whoppin' we put on them.

Woot!
:includeme:... in this first 3-win streak of Texans history.

- over used AJ (I think, but maybe he liked it)
- R. Smith still needs to go
- Welcome back D-Rob
- Green is still healthy?
- Schaub worried me in the opening drive, but settled down
- largest point whuppin spread ever!

It was against the worst ranked offense in the NFL though ;)

That worst ranked offense in the league has been playing top 10 defenses since the season started. The Giants held them to 23. The Ravens held them to 10. The Steelers held them to 10. The Titans held them to 7.

We held them to 6, the lowest so far all season. Maybe the defense deserves one or two kudos this week, eh?

That worst ranked offense in the league has been playing top 10 defenses since the season started. The Giants held them to 23. The Ravens held them to 10. The Steelers held them to 10. The Titans held them to 7.

We held them to 6, the lowest so far all season. Maybe the defense deserves one or two kudos this week, eh?

Nope, they looked awful and pulled out some last minute stops against a really bad offense. Our secondary should have been torched today, but the losing mentallity has set in and the Bengals were dropping balls all over the place, it was almost profound. Maybe two of those balls that were dropped were due to good coverage and both times it was D Rob covering.

i didnt get a chance to watch the game but is our old d-rob back and then some.. can someone tell me..? and is eugene wilson a keeper/??

Wow, I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but seeing the highlights...that TD run by Slaton was IMPRESSIVE. He showed burst, elusiveness, and power, all in the same run.

i didnt get a chance to watch the game but is our old d-rob back and then some.. can someone tell me..? and is eugene wilson a keeper/??

I don't think D-Rob is quite 100%, yet. But he played pretty good. Reeves, Bennett, and Faggins all played quite a bit.

The Ferguson/Wilson safety combo played better than the Demps/Harrisson combo has been playing. And at this point, Eugene is leading our team in interceptions. So, I'm keeping him for now. :)

I don't think D-Rob is quite 100%, yet. But he played pretty good. Reeves, Bennett, and Faggins all played quite a bit.

The Ferguson/Wilson safety combo played better than the Demps/Harrisson combo has been playing. And at this point, Eugene is leading our team in interceptions. So, I'm keeping him for now. :)

Eugene "Get DOWN" Wilson

Back