Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans-Titans game get together?

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Are there any sports bars that have regained their airconditioning available to meet for today's Texans game?

In this time of life crisis, it is good to take a break if possible. The Titans game is one that all fans are "looking forward to." Many of us still have no power and are trying to get our lives together. Many of us have only contact to the outside world only through battery or crank-operated radios. Whatever the outcome, what better time for friends to get together for a short break? Petty concern? Friendship is never petty.

Bubba's is still not open. I don't know if anyone else is getting together.

I am going to a friend's house for this one. I agree with you Cloak, about the friendship and the need to get away. We will have a watch party set up for next week without a doubt!

I hope you and yours are well and I hope your power is restored so you may be able to get back to normality. Say hello to the little woman for me.

Heck we never lost power and we cant even get anyone to come and hang out to watch games. Good luck to all of you all there in Htown, I look forward to coming back for agame soon.

Back