Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Shock Eagles & Football World

Trade'06pick said:
26 - 16

Come on Philly fan, talk to me.

This game is a battle between two last-place teams in their divisions. How would ANY result "shock the world?"

PhillyFan said:
Probably not

Gaffney really came up small for us so far :(

I dont know what the issue is...if he was having trouble picking up the WCO, or if it was terminology...or what...he just seemed invisible.

You, too, huh? :)

RiotCommander said:
Well I guess some people around here cannot handle a little truth. I just got neg rep for my posts. I guess I'm not drinking enough Kool-Aid.

That's pretty lame that people would do that simply because you're not being a delusional homer. Some of these Texans fans are amazing in their predictions. Your team will most likely actually look like an NFL franchise, but it seems some of these homers talk like you're Superbowl bound.

It's going to take Kubiak more than one offseason to fix the mess Capers and Co. left behind, that includes teaching fundamentals and how to... execute. ;)

Our D-Line is animalistic this year. They fixed it in a big way, I'm predicting Carr is going to have a very long day. Hard to use your weapons when your Offensive line goes turnstyle on the QB.

Dawkins said:
Your team will most likely actually look like an NFL franchise, but it seems some of these homers talk like you're Superbowl bound.

The Texans have as good a chance at getting to the SB as do the Eagles, sorry to say. :shades:

Dawkins said:
That's pretty lame that people would do that simply because you're not being a delusional homer. Some of these Texans fans are amazing in their predictions. Your team will most likely actually look like an NFL franchise, but it seems some of these homers talk like you're Superbowl bound.

It's going to take Kubiak more than one offseason to fix the mess Capers and Co. left behind, that includes teaching fundamentals and how to... execute. ;)

Our D-Line is animalistic this year. They fixed it in a big way, I'm predicting Carr is going to have a very long day. Hard to use your weapons when your Offensive line goes turnstyle on the QB.

How do you think McNabb is dealing with half of the team taking T.O.'s side? I know he isn't going to come out in the media and say "Trotter is a fool, and he should have been on my side!" Still I think something like that had to show him who his real friends are on that team.

Ok I think that fills my allowance for talking about a team other then the Texans for this year. *Grumbles*

Dawkins said:

Dawkins you said the execute word on this MB, and it sounds to much like our old coach in his post games, you are now asked to leave the MB at this time. Sorry man just kidding could not resist.. lol:

flylikeaneagle said:
LMAO! Wow.... one helluva wild dream last night for ya.
Get with HarryJ..24-21
Texans
and then the season comes crashing down for the eaglets..

Mad Rush lead by DeMeco and Co. THe Eagles will feel the Thunder and the PAin!
:redtowel:

Edit: Eagles can see color unlike brokeboys and faiderjunkies.
Over all their good people....not to be hunted down in thread untill after the egg has cracked on their season.

I start a thread early in the morning not expecting much to come of it. I get home early the next morning and see that not only is it still on the first page, but that over 1200 views have been made. I'm pumped and slightly drunk right now, but I like the way you guys turned my simple prediction into a comedy skit. This board rocks! I'm more appreciative of it all the time.

p.s. can somebody please give a brother some rep?

The Eagles will beat the Teaxans 37-3. It's going to be a long day for David Carr as he is sacked 5 times by the Eagles defense. Eagles touchdowns from Brian Westbrook (1 Receiving, 1 Rushing) LJ Smith (1), and Donte Stallworth. It's going to be a sad day (and year) in Houston.

John Clayton said:
The Eagles will beat the Teaxans 37-3. It's going to be a long day for David Carr as he is sacked 5 times by the Eagles defense. Eagles touchdowns from Brian Westbrook (1 Receivig, 1 Rushing) LJ Smith (1), and Donte Stallworth. It's going to be a sad in Houston.

That isnt a dream, it is the future!

John Clayton said:
The Eagles will beat the Teaxans 37-3. It's going to be a long day for David Carr as he is sacked 5 times by the Eagles defense. Eagles touchdowns from Brian Westbrook (1 Receiving, 1 Rushing) LJ Smith (1), and Donte Stallworth. It's going to be a sad day (and year) in Houston.
What's going to be sad is when McNabb thinks about how he's going to do his next Michael Jackson impersonation and then gets slammed to the ground by the Texans D. I hope the Eagles are underestimating our team as much as the fans are. I doubt they are but it wouldn't surprise me.

PhillyFan said:
Actually, that would probably be better for you.

In the last several years, the Eagles are not notoriously known for winning their first game of the season at home.

As a matter of fact, we usually get schlacked :p

Well, the good news is this year you guys can start the season getting schlacked away from home.

PhillyFan said:
Heh...just about every analyst with the exception of 1 or 2 have us finishing dead last in the NFC east, and say we will be lucky to finish 8-8.

The Vegas over/under on the Eagles is 8.5, on which I wagered a hefty sum when I was out there in May.

And now that we have Donte'? Im wagering on a 10-11 win season.

Next year, I would book 12 again. We have a lot of our starters hemmed up, with the exception of about 3. This is going to be an interesting year for us...shutting all of the critics up, but next year...its going to be amazing, I promise you that :D

1 win down, 7.5 to go until I get to spend some $ :)

PhillyFan said:
1 win down, 7.5 to go until I get to spend some $ :)

GOOD LUCK to ya. Your team is back and I think they look realy good. Must admit Westbrook and X-anit took us to the woodshead we had no Def. Like I said in another thread Mcnabb looked good in preseason he looked even better on opening day. Answer truthfully did our first drive give you second thoughts?

The only good news to come out of this game was the fact that Brian Westbrook is my fantasy back.

Back