Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Resign Pollard

Damn it now I have to sleep on the couch. I got up and knocked the piss out of my wife and now she's mad.

Women............

Damn it now I have to sleep on the couch. I got up and knocked the piss out of my wife and now she's mad.

Women............

:lol:

Dude, you need to learn "contain"

You don't knock the piss out of your teammates!

Women............

At least you knock the piss out of someone else. I get so fired up, I knock the piss out of myself...

Do you know how hard it is to get sooo fired up to knock the piss outta something, that you eventually have to finally just punch yourself in the junk??? :cowboy1:

At least you knock the piss out of someone else. I get so fired up, I knock the piss out of myself...

Do you know how hard it is to get sooo fired up to knock the piss outta something, that you eventually have to finally just punch yourself in the junk??? :cowboy1:

:spit::lol:

No, I usually will knock a hole in the wall before I punch myself in the junk.

But then, I am only an ex sailor that may be considered an amatuer next to the likes of you...:texanbill:

That may very well be the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Bob Mcnair is such a cheap ass and Smith / Kubiak are so mediocre, they got Ryans and Pollard signed... :rolleyes:

:sarcasm:

.500 is mediocre Bill. maybe A&M would consider that a good season and throw a freaking parade, but .500 in the NFL is mediocre. And last time I checked this is the NFL not some 2nd rate football program who has to cheat and pay their players in order to have any measure of success. How is not paying your players and cheating working out for ya? Yeah, thought so. It's not working out.

as for Pollard, he signed the tender for one year. Pollard didn't have a choice. He was RFA'ed.

You may not want to strain yourself patting yourself on the back for a .500 regime and a guy getting RFA'ed.

what low expectations you must have, but go ahead and cuddle up to your Kubiak plastic love doll.

that being said, I am glad Pollard is coming back for another year (no choice of his) and Ryans is locked up for the future.

.500 is mediocre Bill. maybe A&M would consider that a good season and throw a freaking parade, but .500 in the NFL is mediocre. And last time I checked this is the NFL not some 2nd rate football program who has to cheat and pay their players in order to have any measure of success. How is not paying your players and cheating working out for ya? Yeah, thought so. It's not working out.

as for Pollard, he signed the tender for one year. Pollard didn't have a choice. He was RFA'ed.

You may not want to strain yourself patting yourself on the back for a .500 regime and a guy getting RFA'ed.

what low expectations you must have, but go ahead and cuddle up to your Kubiak plastic love doll.

that being said, I am glad Pollard is coming back for another year (no choice of his) and Ryans is locked up for the future.

Smarmy guy chimes in with his typical doltish, immature bloviation.

Thanks for being a jackass. It's a source of great entertainment.

Cheating and paying players? What are you talking about??

Back