Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans reporters - LOOK HERE & ask these questions!

dickieb

Waterboy
I thought I would start this thread so we can try to get some answers to those burning questions that we have...

#1 - Have you thought about making any moves to the OL personnel?

It is the coaches jobs to get the guys up to speed and ready to play, even rookies. How are they doing at getting center Chris White and guard Kasey Studdard ready to go? It seems obvious that we have not been able to establish a running game no matter who is in the backfield (debatable in who's to blame - RB or OL, probably both).

I know you don't just make change for the sake of change and we don't want someone who is worse getting on the field but are they getting close, and if so when could we see them in a game? It would have been nice in yesterday's game when it was getting out of reach to take a look-see at Chris White at center or Studdard at guard and give Flannagan and Pitts a little rest (I know we can only carry a certain amount of players on the roster, but give someone else a look).

Please add your questions on here, who knows maybe someone will actually look at these and ask some of our questions to Coach Kubiak.

I'll play

"Coach, when are you going to give Frank Bush full control of the Defense? That is the reason you brought him here, correct?"

Let the defense eat!!!! :d:

What's the issue about not letting JJ return kick offs? Wynn is fairly solid, but not a big play maker. JJ needs to get his hands on the ball somehow. Obviously he's not getting the chances on punts.

At the goal line, when are we going to see some passing plays to the tight ends, full backs or screen pass to the running back? Something other than a running play up the middle.

Coach Kubiak, why did you insist on handing the ball off three times inside the tackles and inside the 5 yard line when we have not shown any ability to run the ball effectively for the last couple of weeks?!?!?

Coach, Could you give a weekly detail of which team will show up on Sunday before the game? The Texans of the First 3 weeks, or the last 3 weeks? I would hate to miss out on some good hunting by watching the game. If you would let me know I will TIVO when its bad and watch live when good. Any help is much appreciated.

Coach, Could you give a weekly detail of which team will show up on Sunday before the game? The Texans of the First 3 weeks, or the last 3 weeks? I would hate to miss out on some good hunting by watching the game. If you would let me know I will TIVO when its bad and watch live when good. Any help is much appreciated.

:tv:

How about any question other than "Coach how disappointed were you in the way the line played?" or "How do you feel about the loss?"

Just cut and paste the answers any coach would give to those questions and move on to the "meaty" football questions.

Back