Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Radio

TexanFan881

All Pro
First off, I have to say the last couple of weeks I've been really pumped up. We've actually looked like a real football team. I must say though after the 14 quick points from the Panthers I was thinking, here comes the old Texans. I guess through everything as a Texan fan no lead is a comfortable lead. And then 34 unanswered points :)

I just had to say that after listening to the Bears game on the radio for a little bit up here after our huge win, we have to have some of the best announcers in the league. Marc and Andre are very knowledgeable and are exciting to listen too. I loved the part after the Kevin Walter fumble recovery TD where they were talking about how we've been waiting so long for this and everything. These guys also have great voices for radio and get me pumped up every Sunday. Nothing like some rock and roll from Marc :)

I enjoy listening to the Texans radio broadcast with the TV volume turned down. The Radio broadcast is about 3 or 4 seconds ahead of the TV broadcast and it takes some getting use to because you hear what happens before you see it, but I like The bias view for the Texans coming over the radio.

Back