Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Player Transaction DISCUSSION Thread

I would feel sad for the Browns if he works out. They've given us so much, and we've given them so...so little. (I have a very bad feeling about Watson's shoulder.) [Bad for the Browns fans, not for the dirtbag]

Jacob Phillips has an almost unbelievable injury history.

In 2020, week 1 and again in week 5, he tore his MCL and missed 6 games.

In 2021, he ruptured his biceps tendon at the beginning of the season which required surgery, and for which he missed all but the last 4 games.

In 2022, he missed most of of the season with a ruptured left pectoral tendon which required surgery.

He missed all last season with a torn right pectoral tendon suffered in preseason for which he required surgery

In 2021, he ruptured his biceps tendon at the beginning of the season which required surgery, and for which he missed all but the last 4 games.

In 2022, he missed most of of the season with a ruptured left pectoral tendon which required surgery.

He missed all last season with a torn right pectoral tendon suffered in preseason for which he required surgery
Lonnie Ballentine and Bennie Joppru consider him injury prone!

I guess there’s only two ways left for him to go…..up or out. Hopefully, he gets an up season in before his career is over.

Back