Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans place RB Chris Brown on injured reserve

sorry, guys, I didn't want to start a new thread about .. and thought this funny quote tied into last years thread (from the link)

"(Chris) said he feels probably the best he's felt in quite some time," Levelle said. "(His) back's all healed up (and) it never really hurts to take a year off. That's what I always tell him, give him a hard time."

If this guy can hold up I'm sure he can do some good things but I think the undrafted rookie, Foster, is looking pretty determined.

Weaver was before Smith was here.

Flanagan and Putzier are irrelevant- they were signed for depth at near the league minimum.

AGreen was a gamble that hasn't paid off.

I agree that we overpaid in trade compensation for Moulds, clearly.

Chris Brown was an inexpensive gamble- no big deal.

J. Reeves can't be considered a failure before his first regular season game, though I certainly have concern about him as well.

Excellent post. Must spread the reps. Can someone hit up Dale for me?

I must not be getting TOOOOO damn old, I caught it on the first post! lol BUT, I did click on the thread thinking "here we go again."

Glad he THINKS he's better. Took that year off, made a small fortune ridin the pine, and now he's hopefully ready to play some football. If NOT, get the hell out of Houston so we can make way for someone who cares!! My bet is he won't make it though the pre-season. Move over CB, there's a new kid on the block who's gonna make you COMPETE for that position, and I don't mean sittin on your a*s!!

I clicked thinking he was going on the IR YET AGAIN, but made sure to look at the date to verify.

I picked him up off of waivers a couple years back in FFB (I know, an accurate source of all knowledge on football) and I enjoyed watching his production. Guy is NOT a bad RB, but he's an upright runner that sprains something when sleeping. Fra gee lay. If he truly is healthy and can avoid injuries, I think he can make a surprising impact on this team.

Ain't putting my money on him, though.

geesh, I thought wth are the Texans doing...AGAIN?!! glad it was just a bumped thread.

Back