Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans GM Interviews...

\
Give me a proven guy like Dorsey/McCloughan and dont help the Chiefs in any way. This can be done.

What hiring criteria did you use? Successful track record/Availabilty etc..?

The usual.. job history/experience, qualifications/skillset, availability, interview q&a..

Are you referring to the new NFL minority hiring compensation policy and applying it to Chiefs if we hire Bieniemy?

I'm saying if 2 candidates for either a HC or GM position, I'm certainly not hiring a guy that gives my competition two 3rd rd picks. This could be Bienemy/Bowles etc.. in the HC search or any prospective GM hire. (Say a guy I really like Highsmith) The way God'ell set up this rule a minority candidate would have to knock me off my feet in the interview process for me to hire them and give say the Chiefs two 3rd rd picks.

The usual.. job history/experience, qualifications/skillset, availability, interview q&a..

The same as everybody else does.

I cant believe you often dont find 2 candidates that are close together. If you did would you hire the guy that gave your competitor an advantage?

I cant believe you often dont find 2 candidates that are close together. If you did would you hire the guy that gave your competitor an advantage?
At the same time you’re taking a major cog out of their machinization of their organization.

if we’re talking about two qualified candidates for a low level position, say a RB coach, or the guy who does the team laundry, I can see two similarly “qualified” candidates & choosing between one or the other might as well be a coin toss, but usually comes down to personally preference.

But for GM, or HC I don’t see a, “this guy is just as qualified as that guy.” Situation. If it is, I think we should start looking to replace whoever we choose as soon as we can.

Instead I’d rather the powers that be falls in love with a guy & believe to their core, this is the guy. I’d rather a guy comes in for an interview & they refuse to let him go.

This is just me, but if they interview a guy, let him go, then come back & say they want to hire the guy, they need to start looking for his replacement.

Right now, you know who you want coaching this team, they should too & focus their attention on getting him. Same thing for GM.

If some other team is going to benefit because I recognize the good work they did developing a person, so be it. But if he is who I think he is, they’re going to hurt more from me poaching him.

I've never hired for a position as valuable as NFL HC/GM, but imagine I would look solely at qualifications and things that pertain specifically to the job and not put anything else ahead of finding the person best suited to help my football team.

Like tk said, this isn't a position where you likely find yourself just saying to hell with it and flipping a coin. It's a much more drawn out and vetted process than hiring an every day hourly wage worker.

I've never hired for a position as valuable as NFL HC/GM, but imagine I would look solely at qualifications and things that pertain specifically to the job and not put anything else ahead of finding the person best suited to help my football team.

Like tk said, this isn't a position where you likely find yourself just saying to hell with it and flipping a coin. It's a much more drawn out and vetted process than hiring an every day hourly wage worker.

It is different than hiring an hrly wager worker. You have to take into acct that the GM/HC are the people who are going to be calling the shots for you. (Or atleast it should be but not necessarily the McNair way) Also you have to take into acct their history of success. Not just hire somebody or promote somebody because they will go along with status quo. Going along with status quo is what has gotten the Texans org where they are today.

It is different than hiring an hrly wager worker. You have to take into acct that the GM/HC are the people who are going to be calling the shots for you. (Or atleast it should be but not necessarily the McNair way) Also you have to take into acct their history of success. Not just hire somebody or promote somebody because they will go along with status quo. Going along with status quo is what has gotten the Texans org where they are today.

Correct.

At the same time you’re taking a major cog out of their machinization of their organization.

if we’re talking about two qualified candidates for a low level position, say a RB coach, or the guy who does the team laundry, I can see two similarly “qualified” candidates & choosing between one or the other might as well be a coin toss, but usually comes down to personally preference.

But for GM, or HC I don’t see a, “this guy is just as qualified as that guy.” Situation. If it is, I think we should start looking to replace whoever we choose as soon as we can.

Instead I’d rather the powers that be falls in love with a guy & believe to their core, this is the guy. I’d rather a guy comes in for an interview & they refuse to let him go.

This is just me, but if they interview a guy, let him go, then come back & say they want to hire the guy, they need to start looking for his replacement.

Right now, you know who you want coaching this team, they should too & focus their attention on getting him. Same thing for GM.

If some other team is going to benefit because I recognize the good work they did developing a person, so be it. But if he is who I think he is, they’re going to hurt more from me poaching him.

Say you have a guy I like for the GM position (Highsmith) and another guy I like who has a proven track record of building winners (Dorsey) who do you think I'm going to hire since they both were brought up in the Packers way of running a team? It's going to be the guy who isn't going to GIVE the Packers two 3rd rd picks.

I'm sorry.....the Texans situation for 2021 is going to be massively daunting. With no direction, bad contracts, cap hell, and players under performing I just don't see this GM/HC opportunity as a good one for rookies on either end to cut their teeth on.

The Texans are going to need a GM who can come in and unscramble this shite-show in short order. The HC has to come in an assess what's salvageable and what's needed to move the team forward. He has to have access to assistant coaches that trust him, understands his program, and has the ability to coach players up to execute the HC's vision.

The more I have looked into Dorsey the more I see him as the answer (short or long term will be up to him) based on the Texans situation. If I had my rathers.....I'd be stoked if Dorsey could get both Eliot Wolf and Alonzo Highsmith on his staff. It would add guys with solid resumes to his staff and if Dorsey wears out his welcome in 3-4 years the team could have his replacement on staff already.

In my personal assessment, Harbaugh and his staff make the most sense at this time if he becomes available. Word is, Jim has interest in returning to the NFL. He did an outstanding job on the field with the 49'ers by producing 44 wins in 4 seasons and 5 playoff victories that included a SB visit. Also, take into consideration that he took over a team that was 8-8 in 2009, finished 6-10 in 2010, and then Harbaugh arrived in 2011 and delivered a 13-3 season. Harbaugh may be making changes to his approach based on the hiring of a new OC who had his own approach to instituting a more current passing game that would be a move away from Harbaugh's more game management style of offense. I think Harbaugh has matured and is ready for another chance in the NFL. The Texans have endured some bad HC's and I didn't see any of them coming to the Texans with a better track record of success than Harbaugh.

Last edited:
Or atleast it should be but not necessarily the McNair way
QFT

Also you have to take into acct their history of success.
& why they were successful. Did they build the scout team, or were they able to direct a team already built? Did they listen to their scout team or went totally against them? We’re they in the right place at the right time? Did they make the right time & place?

Say you have a guy I like for the GM position (Highsmith) and another guy I like who has a proven track record of building winners (Dorsey) who do you think I'm going to hire since they both were brought up in the Packers way of running a team? It's going to be the guy who isn't going to GIVE the Packers two 3rd rd picks.
Do you think either guy can bring a Lombardy to Houston? Do you believe both are equally inline & invested in your vision? Would you consider both to be “family.”

from where we’re sitting I understand your position as we haven’t met face to face with either of them. From your perspective there is no need for an interview. & either guy will do. He’s just a hired guy. I’m looking for someone who will live & breath one thought. & to see if he’s got that I need to see him face to face, shake his hand looking eye to eye. Really get to know him.

& being the Packers are NFC & neither Highsmith or Dorsey would net anything for the Packers, I’ll pick the one I think will bring a Lombardy to Houston.

Nobody worth a darn is going to take the job of GM and Head Coach if things remain status quo...

I know that most of what this says is known by most of us but it makes for a good read none the less. If Easterby remains in place we are screwed.

Jack Easterby’s Rise to Power and the Chaos That Followed
His path to the top of the Houston Texans’ front office is unlike anything the NFL has ever seen. Many from his past see him as a chaplain with a heart of gold or an underdog outsider with the tools for greatness. Others are skeptical, unable to square his relentless ambition with claims of selflessness. Two years after his arrival in Houston, those inside the Texans’ building describe an atmosphere of mistrust, a state of constant chaos and a sense that he isn’t fit for the roles he’s taken on.

I know that most of what this says is known by most of us but it makes for a good read none the less. Easterby must go!!!!

In my personal assessment, Harbaugh and his staff make the most sense at this time if he becomes available. Word is, Jim has interest in returning to the NFL.

What 'word' are you referring to?

Also, aren't you at least kinda curious where that word may actually be coming from?

Jmo, but I think Harbaugh stays at UM because he wants to stay there and his agent is leaking rumors to twist the UM brass to give him the contract he thinks he deserves and more importantly one or a few other things he thinks will help him compete with his B10 rivals; ie facilities, top dollar for assistants, and any and all leverage he can put together for recruiting.

He's in a rough patch in a relationship and he's essentially telling his significant other that he's willing to walk out the door with suitors in wait in hopes he can get this other to see things his way. This is all too typical behavior in high end coaching, particularly at the college level.

What 'word' are you referring to?

Also, aren't you at least kinda curious where that word may actually be coming from?

Jmo, but I think Harbaugh stays at UM because he wants to stay there and his agent is leaking rumors to twist the UM brass to give him the contract he thinks he deserves and more importantly one or a few other things he thinks will help him compete with his B10 rivals; ie facilities, top dollar for assistants, and any and all leverage he can put together for recruiting.

He's in a rough patch in a relationship and he's essentially telling his significant other that he's willing to walk out the door with suitors in wait in hopes he can get this other to see things his way. This is all too typical behavior in high end coaching, particularly at the college level.

Have you seen zero articles referencing Harbaugh could be interested in returning to the NFL? I've seen and read several......and so have you I would suspect.

If Harbaugh's agent prefers to use this method to push Michigan.....he may get his wish. If there's any truth to these stories, then the Texans should be very serious in checking out his desire to return to the NFL.

Texans GM/HC positions are not a situation I'd have any desire in watching a couple of rookies try to figure out. That's my opinion and I probably wouldn't be convinced otherwise.

I'm sorry.....the Texans situation for 2021 is going to be massively daunting. With no direction, bad contracts, cap hell, and players under performing I just don't see this GM/HC opportunity as a good one for rookies on either end to cut their teeth on.

The Texans are going to need a GM who can come in and unscramble this shite-show in short order. The HC has to come in an assess what's salvageable and what's needed to move the team forward. He has to have access to assistant coaches that trust him, understands his program, and has the ability to coach players up to execute the HC's vision.

The more I have looked into Dorsey the more I see him as the answer (short or long term will be up to him) based on the Texans situation. If I had my rathers.....I'd be stoked if Dorsey could get both Eliot Wolf and Alonzo Highsmith on his staff. It would add guys with solid resumes to his staff and if Dorsey wears out his welcome in 3-4 years the team could have his replacement on staff already.

In my personal assessment, Harbaugh and his staff make the most sense at this time if he becomes available. Word is, Jim has interest in returning to the NFL. He did an outstanding job on the field with the 49'ers by producing 44 wins in 4 seasons and 5 playoff victories that included a SB visit. Also, take into consideration that he took over a team that was 8-8 in 2009, finished 6-10 in 2010, and then Harbaugh arrived in 2011 and delivered a 13-3 season. Harbaugh may be making changes to his approach based on the hiring of a new OC who had his own approach to instituting a more current passing game that would be a move away from Harbaugh's more game management style of offense. I think Harbaugh has matured and is ready for another chance in the NFL. The Texans have endured some bad HC's and I didn't see any of them coming to the Texans with a better track record of success than Harbaugh.

Also, while I'm on the subject.....I could see a couple of veterans like Dorsey and Harbaugh being alpha enough to eventually get Easterby's arse run out of Kirby.

Have you seen zero articles referencing Harbaugh could be interested in returning to the NFL? I've seen and read several......and so have you I would suspect.

If Harbaugh's agent prefers to use this method to push Michigan.....he may get his wish. If there's any truth to these stories, then the Texans should be very serious in checking out his desire to return to the NFL.

Texans GM/HC positions are not a situation I'd have any desire in watching a couple of rookies try to figure out. That's my opinion and I probably wouldn't be convinced otherwise.

I've certainly seen/heard the typical reports going around, sure, but I was just asking if maybe you'd seen something substantive come out that was worth checking out.

I've certainly seen/heard the typical reports going around, sure, but I was just asking if maybe you'd seen something substantive come out that was worth checking out.

Like everyone else....no direct inside info. Just read as many articles that become available and try to rationalize the angles.

Easterby bested O’Brien. I doubt he lets Harbaugh in the door.

If Dorsey comes thru first...Easterby may not have any say in who Dorsey decides to endorse. I figure once both guys were to get in, Easterby would have little to no chance to try and sabotage from behind the curtain. Time for some successful and real football minds to pull the levers.

QFT

& why they were successful. Did they build the scout team, or were they able to direct a team already built? Did they listen to their scout team or went totally against them? We’re they in the right place at the right time? Did they make the right time & place?

Do you think either guy can bring a Lombardy to Houston? Do you believe both are equally inline & invested in your vision? Would you consider both to be “family.”

from where we’re sitting I understand your position as we haven’t met face to face with either of them. From your perspective there is no need for an interview. & either guy will do. He’s just a hired guy. I’m looking for someone who will live & breath one thought. & to see if he’s got that I need to see him face to face, shake his hand looking eye to eye. Really get to know him.

& being the Packers are NFC & neither Highsmith or Dorsey would net anything for the Packers, I’ll pick the one I think will bring a Lombardy to Houston.

The Packers will get two 3rd rd picks if they hire Highsmith.

Dorsey has put together most of the talent on the Chiefs SB team and on this yrs Browns playoff teams. Give me this guy over an unproven guy and I really like the Colts guy.

The Packers will get two 3rd rd picks if they hire Highsmith.

Dorsey has put together most of the talent on the Chiefs SB team and on this yrs Browns playoff teams. Give me this guy over an unproven guy and I really like the Colts guy.
I think you are misinterpreting what the rule states. Teams that lose a minority coach or executive to a head coach or general manager job with another team will receive a third-round compensatory pick for two consecutive years. AND according to the resolution, a team is eligible to receive the draft pick compensation if the candidate in question has been employed by the employer-club for a minimum of two years with no breaks. Highsmith is currently a consultant with the Seahawks since June 2020, there is no compensation to any team if the Texans hire him. The one thing I am not clear on is if the NFLPA has approved this yet as it is subject to their approval too.

I think you are misinterpreting what the rule states. Teams that lose a minority coach or executive to a head coach or general manager job with another team will receive a third-round compensatory pick for two consecutive years. AND according to the resolution, a team is eligible to receive the draft pick compensation if the candidate in question has been employed by the employer-club for a minimum of two years with no breaks. Highsmith is currently a consultant with the Seahawks since June 2020, there is no compensation to any team if the Texans hire him. The one thing I am not clear on is if the NFLPA has approved this yet as it is subject to their approval too.

So they get a 3rd rd comp pick for 2 yrs.

Pass

Makes no dam sense. More of your imagination being far from reality.

The Packers will get a 3rd rd comp pick for 2 seasons. Yes, God'ell's new rules will hurt minority employment chances. That's reality. I do think that Bienemy will get a HC job despite the new rules.

Read Koolaid Sippers post for clarity.

Nope,

I did learn instead of getting two 3rd rd picks in the same yr, they split the picks out over a 2 yr period.

Thanks Kool Aid Sipper.
The Packers get nothing, the rule only applies to the current team the person is employed with and that person must be with that team for two years. Alonzo Highsmith is currently employed by the Seahawks and has only been there sine June 2020.

There is a 98% chance I am not going to be happy with Cal's choices for the new GM and HC.

There is a 98% chance I am not going to be happy with Cal's choices for the new GM and HC.

There's a 98% chance I'm going to agree with you when it happens, and a 99% chance the Texans still suck. I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that the Texans organization is going to do a 180 and turn this sinking ship around. But as usual I will keep watching them anyway and be here to b!tch about it all.

There's a 98% chance I'm going to agree with you when it happens, and a 99% chance the Texans still suck. I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that the Texans organization is going to do a 180 and turn this sinking ship around. But as usual I will keep watching them anyway and be here to b!tch about it all.
Do you think this season would have been different if we had a full offseason?

I read that SI article and it’s basically a hit piece that requires you to trust them in order to believe they have any creditable sources. It attacks his religion as much as it does his job in the Texans. You can just read the part about what they said of Gaine being fired and most on here know that SI got that wrong so it makes you question what if any real source they had. They didn’t name a single person as a source but they sure threw out a lot of numbers “three of those people”, “over a dozen” yet not one of these people could be named?

As I said it’s a very badly written hit piece that you would expect to see in a political section of the paper not a sports paper and I question the motivation behind it seeing how many scum bags in sports that did truly deplorable things never got such a long article written about them.

However if you prefer I will edit my post to reflect its my opinion.

EDIT: Here is the opposite of the SI article.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, you did not pay attention to my specific request:

I do not want baseless conspiracy theories, but rather something credible - anything - that supports your statement about the guy.

The "hit piece" angle makes no sense at all. Why would a respected national sports publications risk a defamation lawsuit for some lowly camp counselor with a losing franchise?

This is the disconnect that I have been unable to comprehend by the Easterby defenders. I just can't wrap my head around the smoke screens and mirrors that has to be created to defend the guy when the basic truth is much more simpler to explain.

And y'all still have been unable to address or explain why a camp counselor has an agent that represents front office executives.

The very simple explanation that requires no suspension of logic and reason is that he wants to be a front office executive with a pro football team.

This is where I'm at with the Texans org.

They will do the thing that is most advantageous to keep the cash registers ringing vs putting the best product possible on the field.

This belongs here since TexansDaily was the source of the Dorsey rumor, although it is an opinion piece.

From the link above:

An All-Ivy League fullback three of the four years he spent at Brown, Borgonzi would bring experience on the field as well as the front office, something that should give him an understanding with the players.

Also worth mentioning is that not only is he currently working with potential Texans head coaching candidate Eric Bieniemy (Chiefs coordinator) but he also has the same agent as current Texans interim GM Jack Easterby who will likely remain with the team next season in some capacity.
I like Borgonzi's experience level for someone who hasn't been a GM. But, I don't want anyone that feels some sort of loyalty to Easterby for securing the position. Need to see someone with a strong personality and zero ties to Easterby.

This is the disconnect that I have been unable to comprehend by the Easterby defenders. I just can't wrap my head around the smoke screens and mirrors that has to be created to defend the guy when the basic truth is much more simpler to explain
I'm just basing my opinion of Easterby on articles written about him before the Texans were kicked in the nuts & everybody started piling on.

I don't know Easterby from Adam. But the "power" being attributed to him just sounds crazy. & when they throw the Hopkins trade in Easterby's wheelhouse I know they're talking out their butts because I know how that went down.

And y'all still have been unable to address or explain why a camp counselor has an agent that represents front office executives.

The very simple explanation that requires no suspension of logic and reason is that he wants to be a front office executive with a pro football team.
Did Mike Mayock have an agent before signing with Oakland? John Lynch? John Elway?

I think you're connecting dots that aren't related. How many NFL camp counselors don't have agents?

I read that SI article and it’s basically a hit piece that requires you to trust them in order to believe they have any creditable sources. It attacks his religion as much as it does his job in the Texans. You can just read the part about what they said of Gaine being fired and most on here know that SI got that wrong so it makes you question what if any real source they had. They didn’t name a single person as a source but they sure threw out a lot of numbers “three of those people”, “over a dozen” yet not one of these people could be named?

As I said it’s a very badly written hit piece that you would expect to see in a political section of the paper not a sports paper and I question the motivation behind it seeing how many scum bags in sports that did truly deplorable things never got such a long article written about them.

However if you prefer I will edit my post to reflect its my opinion.

EDIT: Here is the opposite of the SI article.

This is just the media game throw out a bunch of crap because a lady they like got fired and they do this without revealing one source. In any business you will have disgruntled former employees that will talk badly about your business. That's most likely one of the reasons why the employee was let go to begin with.

If you want to know about media driven agendas look no further than the Astros and Jeff Luhnow. All of the former Astros personnel associated with the cheating scandal got new jobs within MLB. But not Luhnow, who nobody can prove he new anything. The media/MLB convicted him without any evidence.

Why, because Luhnow was a genius level person that was going to change the way MLB did business in the scouting community/lesser number of farm teams etc... the media was culpable too because they new Luhnow didn't care about anything (Including them) but winning at all costs. That's my kind of GM and if I was a franchise owner in any sport I would hire Luhnow in a heartbeat. Why? Because he made Crane close to a billion $$$$ and as a business owner that's the type of guy I want leading my franchise. What Luhnow doesn't know about say the NFL I'm pretty sure he could lern very quickly, after all he's a genius level person and having the likes of BOB/RS proves you dont have to be smart to be a GM of an NFL team.

BTW, dont take this post as defending Easteregg. He needs to be shown the door down on Kirby.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, you did not pay attention to my specific request:

I do not want baseless conspiracy theories, but rather something credible - anything - that supports your statement about the guy.

The "hit piece" angle makes no sense at all. Why would a respected national sports publications risk a defamation lawsuit for some lowly camp counselor with a losing franchise?

This is the disconnect that I have been unable to comprehend by the Easterby defenders. I just can't wrap my head around the smoke screens and mirrors that has to be created to defend the guy when the basic truth is much more simpler to explain.

So you didnt read the article I posted at the bottom of the post?

Also you want to talk baseless statements and how you don't want them then turn right around and say I'm an Easterby defender. So baseless comments like that are ok but me saying its been overblown isn't.

As for why they would "risk a deflamation lawsuit" I know you're not that naive. Easterby is considered a public figure so the press can say anything they want just like we on here do. Declamation lawsuits are incredibly hard to win because you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what was said is wrong AND that it caused you harm in some way. If you manage to do that you still have freedom of the press to deal with. You want to see how hard deflammation is to prove go look up the Duke lacross players and their failed attempts and they were accused of rape.

Also you yourself make baseless accusations by saying having an agent he wants to be in the front office. So that baseless accusation is fine because.....?

But for the sake of argument lets say you're right and he does want to work in the front office. So what? Most the people in the NFL want to work in the front office at some point and most people in companies want to get promoted so you are condemning him wanting what almost evryone wants?

Last edited:
My problem with Easterby is he has been here throughout the whole unraveling of the Texans roster. Whatever role he played in all the jackass moves made in the last 2 years should have been enough to show him the door, agent or no agent.

I'm just basing my opinion of Easterby on articles written about him before the Texans were kicked in the nuts & everybody started piling on.

I don't know Easterby from Adam. But the "power" being attributed to him just sounds crazy. & when they throw the Hopkins trade in Easterby's wheelhouse I know they're talking out their butts because I know how that went down.

I'd never heard of the dude before the Patriots/Caserio tampering situation. He's just another member of a support staff for a football team before that point, so why would anyone even mention the guy?

I'm still skeptical about how the Nuk deal went down. I've heard several unsubstantiated versions, so I'll take them all with a grain of salt until I see trustworthy, verified sources. I do have little doubt that it is about something off the field, though.

I think you're connecting dots that aren't related. How many NFL camp counselors don't have agents?

According to the media, only Jack Easterby has the need for one.

btw, I did not connect any dots. I'm just a lowly fan commenting on the dots already connected by various reporters and media sources.

This is just the media game throw out a bunch of crap because a lady they like got fired and they do this without revealing one source. In any business you will have disgruntled former employees that will talk badly about your business. That's most likely one of the reasons why the employee was let go to begin with.

ahhhh, back to the vast left wing conspiracy without a single shred of evidence. It makes absolutely no sense because there is no motive for such a vast conspiracy involving multiple media sources and reporters.

So you didnt read the article I posted at the bottom of the post?

Also you want to talk baseless statements and how you don't want them then turn right around and say I'm an Easterby defender. So baseless comments like that are ok but me saying its been overblown isn't.

As for why they would "risk a deflamation lawsuit" I know you're not that naive. Easterby is considered a public figure so the press can say anything they want just like we on here do. Declamation lawsuits are incredibly hard to win because you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what was said is wrong AND that it caused you harm in some way. If you manage to do that you still have freedom of the press to deal with. You want to see how hard deflammation is to prove go look up the Duke lacross players and their failed attempts and they were accused of rape.

Also you yourself make baseless accusations by saying having an agent he wants to be in the front office. So that baseless accusation is fine because.....?

But for the sake of argument lets say you're right and he does want to work in the front office. So what? Most the people in the NFL want to work in the front office at some point and most people in companies want to get promoted so you are condemning him wanting what almost evryone wants?

You made a statement - "This Easterby thing is so blown out of proportion it’s not even funny" - that you appear unable (or unwilling) to substantiate it with any sort of evidence.

Please accept my apologies for expecting you to actually back up your position with any supporting evidence. And please refrain from getting emotional about it. When you defend someone, you become a defender. That's how adjectives work. It was not meant to be an insult, so please don't take it that way.

btw, I'm not making a "baseless accusations". These are the facts as reported by media sources. See how that works? I'm just looking for actual evidence to the contrary, which appears nearly impossible to provide (I have looked beyond this forum, as well).

As far as "so what" about Easterby wanting to be an NFN executive; I think you just completely missed the overall point. The REASON why this is even a story is because he is UNQUALIFIED for the positions and lied about his experiences on his resume.

Back