Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Camp Videos

if it had been a longer field K. Jac would of been 10 yards behind.

He had excellent inside position, as the field compresed, which elimated any fear of getting beat deep & if it was middle of the field then he has safety help. Let's give the man some credit.

He had excellent inside position, as the field compresed, which elimated any fear of getting beat deep & if it was middle of the field then he has safety help. Let's give the man some credit.

i will give him credit he did make 1 play BUT

I can shoot at a bottle 1,000 times and only hit it once, that dont make me a sharp shooter. ;)

i will give him credit he did make 1 play BUT

I can shoot at a bottle 1,000 times and only hit it once, that dont make me a sharp shooter. ;)

I can't blame anyone for being gun-shy, it's not like the Texans draft track record has been all that stellar with selection of Kareem in particular a surprise CB selection. But keeping with thread theme, watching tape, primarily these practice session, there is reason for hope, in a better scheme, players surrounding him & coaching that Kareem Jackson will win over a skeptical Texan fan base.

Last edited:

Holy smokes!

I better watch these before someone with the Texans has YouTube take them down, though I don't think they could. Could they?

REP YOUR WAY! Aw geez, it won't let me! I promise I'll rep you when it lets me.

Noted that Dolphins are asking fans to not post TC vids on YouTube per PFT.

Are they just being paranoid or do clips like this offer any insight for an opponent?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ll-fans-dont-post-practice-videos-on-youtube/

These are open practices, right?

That means that if a team wanted to hire 31 people, they could have someone at each team' open practice recording film with their phones or cameras just like these guys.

I don't see this as that big of an issue until teams start confiscating electronics before you go into the practice.

These are open practices, right?

That means that if a team wanted to hire 31 people, they could have someone at each team' open practice recording film with their phones or cameras just like these guys.

I don't see this as that big of an issue until teams start confiscating electronics before you go into the practice.

Spy Camp :fingergun:

Back