Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans At Broncos Gameday Thread

I just puked and got some on my shoes. I am the dumbest ***** in the world for buying season tickets every year. These guys from the owner and FO down to the practice squad are making coin and don't give a crap if we win or lose.

now the media will hype the **** out of tebow,

it will be the one of the biggest topics on BSPN.

****ing texans :kubepalm:

In truth, Schaub ranks only as 14th........and that was before this game.

I watched the Cowboys & Cardinals yesterday. McGee & Skelton were balling.

I watched the Rams & 49ers this morning. Bradford was making things happen.

I watched Schaub today...... plays stalled for several reasons... one reason was that our QB took what the defense gave him, nothing more (sometimes less).

Defense playing defense would have also helped us win this game. Coaching to win, could have helped as well. But the QB pay has got to get better. Pass protection has to get better, run blocking has to get better, pass rush has to get better & pass coverage has got to get better.

Oh yeah..... 49ers & Rams, heck of a special teams show.

I agree, though it's humurous how there is a sect of fans who are satisfied with the " right track". I dont want to throw around personal insults, but that group needs tO come tO grip with reality.

cartoon1.jpg

If rumors of Cowher wanting the NYG job for years now is true, then cross him off the list for possible HC.

LOL we just lost to an interim HC, rookie QB who made his 2nd start, and a defense that is almost as bad as ours. Losing 8 of 9 is definitely on the right track Bob, keep listening to those other owners.

LOL we just lost to an interim HC, rookie QB who made his 2nd start, and a defense that is almost as bad as ours. Losing 8 of 9 is definitely on the right track Bob, keep listening to those other owners.

There is a saying in business.........."Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.":roast:

There is a saying in business.........."Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will.":roast:

Exactly. My first thought when I read the article where McClain talks about how the other owners think we're on "the right track" was uhh.....yea, cuz we suck. If I was an AFC South owner I'd tell McNair he's on the right track too if it meant he would keep the same head coach and keep the train wreck going.

I am numb to this. at first glance at the final score, I thought "Are you kidding me?" but within 2 seconds the feeling of anger was gone.

1) with another loss, Kubiak is gone and should force Bob's hand and bring someone with a proven resume.
2) I am somewhat relieved that we aren't getting "hollow" wins and just empty promises of another season down the drain

I wanted to believe in Kubiak but it is what it is.

Back