Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans at Bengals Prediction Thread

Bengals 33 Texans 17, but it won't be long before the ReaL Bengals show up at NFL Stadiums everywhere and get back to their LOSING Ways. Too bad we don't have a line like theirs and then AJ would run circles around CJ. Get him Dunta!!! I'll bet Dunta gets the better of this match up.

Hopefully Palmer doesn't get waisted there like many(1st Round Picks) before him.

El Tejano said:
It is important to remember they are still the Bengals.

Bengals 17
Texans 20

First ever overtime victory.

Bengals have been to 2 Super Bowls, and were founded by one of the founding fathers, and legends of the NFL....Paul Brown. There is a winning tradition in Cincy, don't forget that.

Bengals are too strong. The only way they lose this game is if they beat themselves by looking past this week and letting up. Marvin Lewis won't let that happen.

Bengals 37
Texans 10

:bguitar:

I like Chad Johnson but I hope DROB shuts his big mouth like the Browns did last year. I think Cincy will will, but only cause our offense blows...

Bengals 21
Texans 6

Actually i think this is the Game that David Carr and the whole offense Show somelife i think it will be a shootout or at least i hope.

Bengals 45

Texans 38

What is this Who day ****??!?! what ever

I will be happy if the texans just move the ball maybe 2 tds and a field goal..

Bengals 28
Texans 17

wELL Im not totally a sell out guys. 80% thread says Bungals!!

THe BUNGALS!!!

in the words of Tony Montana, "whatcha u kiddin me man"

TEXANS- 24
CINN- 17

GO TRAVIS JOHNSON

BIG GAME- DROB

:texflag: :texans: :texflag:
Please Carr, Capers, read this and play with pashion!! Heart will win it!!

Texizgreat said:

Bengals 28
Texans 17
First off it's WHO-DEY (who they) and it stands for Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Them Bengals. Answer: Noooooooo Booooooodyyyy. Well least not the Browns, Vikes, Bears, Texans.... :cat: :trophy:
If anybody would like to know more about the origins of "Who Dey" you can go to www.go-bengals.com and they have the entire story.

Texizgreat said:

Bengals 28
Texans 17
First off it's WHO-DEY (who they) and it stands for Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Them Bengals. Answer: Noooooooo Booooooodyyyy. Well least not the Browns, Vikes, Bears, Texans.... :cat: :trophy:
If anybody would like to know more about the origins of "Who Dey" you can go to www.go-bengals.com and they have the entire story.

Scottyboy said:
wELL Im not totally a sell out guys. 80% thread says Bungals!!

THe BUNGALS!!!

in the words of Tony Montana, "whatcha u kiddin me man"

TEXANS- 24
CINN- 17

GO TRAVIS JOHNSON

BIG GAME- DROB

:texflag: :texans: :texflag:
Please Carr, Capers, read this and play with pashion!! Heart will win it!!
Wow!! Who are you to say Bungals. at least when chicago or pittsburgh says that they championships to back that up. youv'e got a wrecked carr and a broken "D" Wow!! and you may ask what has Cincinnati won? and I say nothing yet. but we dont call ourselves the bungals either (well at least anymore)anyway heres to a good game on sunday and I'm probably one of the only ones up here in Bengaldom that doesent think your as bad as you record shows.

I think the Bengals will win it.

Bengals 30
Texans 21

The Texan offense surprises the bengals D with really aggressive playcalling and scores early and go into halftime with a 14-3 lead over Cincy.

In the 3rd bengals start to find their groove and score a TD and Field Goal to take a 17-14 lead into the 4th. The Bengals then get 2 more field goals and lead 23 - 14 When the Defense gets a gift turnover and the texan offense capitalizes to cut the lead to 23-21 late in the fourth.. The Bengals however just feed Rudi the ball late and our defense is tired and Rudi Johnson runs it in from 12 yards out with 1:45 to play putting the game away for Cincy.

We will lose but this will be a game that gives us confidence hanging with a team that has blown out teams that were early season superbowl contenders.

Bengals are good and I am glad they are... I want to see different teams in the playoffs besides the pats colts and steelers... I think if they can stay healthy, they have a chance to take the division. I cant wait till Cin and Pit face off. That will be the true test for them.

I don't think the Bengals will let down, but after seeing K.C. so flat last night if you're not prepared and come to play then any team can beat you. I'm still sticking with 27-20 with my Bengals, but this is a must home win with the next three games after this weekend being the toughest stretch on the schedule. I'm a little worried, but in Marvin I trust.

The Bengals will take an early lead. Then the Texans will start playing catch up and pass almost every play. Texans still loose 28 - 17

Nati Bengals said:
Bengals have been to 2 Super Bowls, and were founded by one of the founding fathers, and legends of the NFL....Paul Brown. There is a winning tradition in Cincy, don't forget that.

Is this the same Cinci "winning tradition" that invented the :bag: look? 2 Super Bowls in how many years? Stop trying to hype your team as the best thing since sliced cheese, thats what they've been for years - sliced cheese. Congrats on finally getting better. The Texans will improve sooner rather then later.

I'm just curious... all you texan fans that keep refering to the bengals as "the same ol bungles". Whats your basis on that? I feel that as two 8-8 back to back seasons aren't spectacular it was atleast two years of being out of the bottom of the cellar. And now we start off 3-0 and have been getting rave reviews from columnist's everywhere. I'm just curious if you guys are seeing something I and the rest of the nation are not, cause i'll be the first to admit i'm quite biased. So make it interesting, back up your comments on the "bungles"... i'm mainly curious to see what fans of a struggling team have to say.

CinciBengals03 said:
I'm just curious... all you texan fans that keep refering to the bengals as "the same ol bungles". Whats your basis on that? I feel that as two 8-8 back to back seasons aren't spectacular it was atleast two years of being out of the bottom of the cellar. And now we start off 3-0 and have been getting rave reviews from columnist's everywhere. I'm just curious if you guys are seeing something I and the rest of the nation are not, cause i'll be the first to admit i'm quite biased. So make it interesting, back up your comments on the "bungles"... i'm mainly curious to see what fans of a struggling team have to say.

Exactly two 8-8 seasons. I think we're all for you guys getting better (except this week,lol), its just the people that say 16-0 and SB. Its possible, but the road goes through PIT, NE, and PHI. Start small, say 9-7 a winning season - then predict championship. My :twocents: . We're aiming to be competitive. To each his own though. Best of luck....(next week)

titan hater said:
Bengels : 40

Texans : 10

Capers is fired on Monday.

Jimmy Johnson is hired on Monday night.

IF they do it i'll buy you a beer or 3! :drool: IMO JJ would be a nice change of pace as a coach here and has been off the radar long enough he might be interested in a job coaching again allthough his fox deal is pretty nice. If another coaching change is made I expect it to be a big name coach, esp if the team keeps losing.

Bengals 27

Texans 17

LCROD said:
To each his own though. Best of luck....(next week)

ha, i felt that way about the bears last week watching kyle orton. As a current Purdue student I want to see him do well, but not against my team and then he threw 5 picks... but i digress.

Anyway, I don't think anyone but the most biased bengals fans are saying 16-0 and most of us are mainly realistic. however, as a fan that went to every game the season they went 2-14 and the seasons before, I am just ecstatic to see such progress in a 3-0 start. I really feel that the marvin era has pushed us past those days of the bungles and its not a fair label to just throw at the team without any recent basis behind it. I guess the players and the rest of the season will be to continue to prove the naysayers wrong.

El Tejano said:

Bengals 17
Texans 20

You are dreaming if you think today's Bengals resemble the old Bengals in any way. But not to worry. We'll wake you up on Sunday.

Bengals 45
Texans 10

Hey, I like the Bengals uniforms and helmets. Always have.
Don't know why so many people hate them.

Any-who.....
I wish I could pick the Texans, and hope I am wrong but.......

Bengals 23, Texans 20.

Texans start winning next week against the Titans.

U4ikrob said:
IF they do it i'll buy you a beer or 3! :drool: IMO JJ would be a nice change of pace as a coach here and has been off the radar long enough he might be interested in a job coaching again allthough his fox deal is pretty nice. If another coaching change is made I expect it to be a big name coach, esp if the team keeps losing.

Bengals 27

Texans 17

It was either pregame or halftime of the 1st game last weekend, they asked the Fox Panel who the worst team in the league was...JJ blurts out Houston Texans. I dont think he would be coming here, as much as I would like him to. He thinks we're the worst...

metalmike said:
First of all learn to spell. supper bowls? bin in?
Second of all the Bengals don't have a great history of winning in the NFL.
going to the SUPERBOWL twice and losing to Joe Montana both times doesn't count as a great legacy.
Third Andre Johnson is better than Chad Johnson. Chad just has a big mouth, which he seems to put his foot in quite often.
What's Cincy's NBA team? What's the Reds record?
:texflag: :texans: :fans: texanpride

You did not answer 1 of my questions. Well let me put it this way. I spell the way I’m a wantin to buddy. If you don’t like it tuff. Every NFL team has a slump here and there. Natti has more sports legacy then Houston ever will. AT LEAST WE CAN KEEP A TEAM. And who is Andre Johnson? I didn’t know he led the AFC in receiving the last two years. Oh wait he didn’t it was Chad (7-11) Johnson who’s foot is going to be upside some Texan butt this week………..WHO DEY

Troy the Bengal said:
AT LEAST WE CAN KEEP A TEAM.

Come on. You are not talking to L.A. or Dullass here.

You have to view us more of a Cleveland situation.

BTW, Texans 35, Bungholes 23!

OnCincinnatiresized.jpg

Ooops! That just slipped. Did I post that? Seems I found some old buttons from my Oiler days.

Tedc said:

OnCincinnatiresized.jpg

Ooops! That just slipped. Did I post that? Seems I found some old buttons from my Oiler days.

I'm sorry for that. he was a pickin on my spellin. I'll leave you guys alone

El Tejano said:

Bengals 17
Texans 20

And how many games have you guys won in the last 3 years....thats what i thought....

metalmike said:
:texflag: :texans:
Bengals 27
Texans 17

Bengals still not that great. Chill out Cincy fans, your not going to the playoffs muchless 16-0. Don't get too excited about beating the Texans (if that happens...you never know) Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy fans Who are the Reds playing in the playoffs?
The reds have no pitching, They only lead the league in All of the offensive stats___but that don't cut it in baseball!!!---Welcome to Cincinnatti!!!---It should be a pretty good game!!!---NOT!!!---But all kidding aside---Dom Capers is a very good coach, & it just takes time!!!---& WHO DEY!!!---I used to live in Houston, off of Aldine-Westfield!!!---How 'Bout them Mustangs!!!---2 time 5-A National Champs!!!Great high School Football, in Houston & the surrounding area!!!---One last thing---There's a Texans Troll on our board, talkin some MAJOR TRASH!!!---That's why the poop is flying back!!! No offence to the good people of Houston, But if your gonna dish it out, You're surley going to get it back from our fans!!!---We're sooo fired up on this team, & sorry to say this , BUT You're gonna find out why, on sunday!!!---Just too many weapons, to deal with!!!---So---Are YOU ready for some football Houston???

Troy the Bengal said:
I'm sorry for that. he was a pickin on my spellin. I'll leave you guys alone
Okay!!! That was funnyLOL!!!---See Ya Sunday!!!---Bring a lot of band-ades & toilet paper!!! (to dry your eyes)---allmost forgot BENGALS 50-Tejas 13 A MAJOR BLOWOUT!!!---Even if the game was in Houston!!!--- :goodnight

I was predicting better things from the Texans this year. I thought Carr would mature as a QB, and I still think Domanick Davis is one of the better backs in the league. I am surprised you guys are struggling as bad as you are.

My Prediction:

The Bengals get their first shut out of the year:
Bengals 27
Texans 0

The Jungle will be rocking and, as always, I'll be down there.

Tedc said:

OnCincinnatiresized.jpg

Something else I could'nt figure out, living in Houston---If you go to a store with beer sales around Cincy all you see is BENGALS banners hanging up. In Houston, at the height of LUV YA BLUE fever!!! All you saw, in EVERY store Was those DULLA## Cowpucks banners!!! What was up with THAT??? I saw it with my own two eyes, so you can't deny---Houston DID NOT support thier team!!!---They would'nt have sold too much beer in Cincy with Browns banners hanging in Cincy!!!---Heck no wonder Bud tucked his tail & got out---& the best part was---Super Bowl--AFTER they left!!! now STEW!!

Best Uniforms Ever said:
Bengals 49 :ok:

Texans 0 :goodnight

The Bengals defense get their first shut of the year and Kitna comes in after the 1st quarter.

Go back to your own place...What the hell is Cincy famous for other then riots...They will always be the bungles to me...

ohwhyknott said:
Something else I could'nt figure out, living in Houston---If you go to a store with beer sales around Cincy all you see is BENGALS banners hanging up. In Houston, at the height of LUV YA BLUE fever!!! All you saw, in EVERY store Was those DULLA## Cowpucks banners!!! What was up with THAT??? I saw it with my own two eyes, so you can't deny---Houston DID NOT support thier team!!!---They would'nt have sold too much beer in Cincy with Browns banners hanging in Cincy!!!---Heck no wonder Bud tucked his tail & got out---& the best part was---Super Bowl--AFTER they left!!! now STEW!!

We didn't support the Oilers because of store owners who were Dullass fans?

I didn't see that coming. :confused:

titan hater said:
Go back to your own place...What the hell is Cincy famous for other then riots...They will always be the bungles to me...

Let's see there is the :pigfly: marathon, Skyline Chili, Goetta, The #1 rated team in the NFL now, The Big Red Machine, and Montgomery Inn BBQ.

What does Texas have besides a bunch of guys that lost the Alamo? Remember the Alamo? Yeah how could anyone forget a loss like that.

ohwhyknott said:

God...I now hope we kick your asses on Sunday...My tickets will be here on Friday...I'll be there wearing my texan gear...I'll let you know, Troll, where I'll be sitting...Why don't you go have a riot or something...Thats all cincy is good for anyway...

titan hater said:
God...I now hope we kick your asses on Sunday...My tickets will be here on Friday...I'll be there wearing my texan gear...I'll let you know, Troll, where I'll be sitting...Why don't you go have a riot or something...Thats all cincy is good for anyway...

You need directions from the Greyhound terminal to the stadium? $68 or Less!!!

Best Uniforms Ever said:
Let's see there is the :pigfly: marathon, Skyline Chili, Goetta, The #1 rated team in the NFL now, The Big Red Machine, and Montgomery Inn BBQ.

Skyline chili?? You have got to be kidding! Who, but pansies, make a sweet tasting chili?

Goetta???

The number 1 rated team in the NFL?? Are you a colts fan?

Montgomery iNN bbq?? You have got to be kidding. What would Cincinnatti know about BBQ?

Try again.

Tedc said:
Skyline chili?? You have got to be kidding! Who, but pansies, make a sweet tasting chili?

Goetta???

Montgomery iNN bbq?? You have got to be kidding. What would Cincinnatti know about BBQ?

Try again.

They (Cincy) sure do know how to riot...

Tedc said:

Since the Bengals have yet to play the Colts in the regular season, let's take a look at a common denominator. The Browns, since both teams have played them. The Bengals played them in Cleveland, and the Colts played them in Indy.

The Bengals basically manhandled the Browns and scored on them at will towards the end of the game. The Colts were lucky to score 13 points against the Browns in the RCA down.

All men are mortal.

Fred is a man.

Therefore Fred is Mortal.

Get it?

And Skyline Chili is awesome, anyone can put hot peppers in Alpo and call it chili.

God. I feel bad for all you Texans fans having to deal with these Bungals. Hopefully the final score will make it better.

Texans 20
Bengals 23

yah their moronic behavior has earned them a special place in my heart.. they are still below the jags, but gaining fast :).

Back