Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texan Bill. . .The Passing of a Texans Talk Icon

Haven't been on here in a long time, and log on to find this news. Sad stuff indeed. The pic you posted, DB, was a great day for my son & I. I remember it very well. My son had a blast (that's him kneeling in front and me in the back with the black hat). Bill was the main reason we can to the tailgate area to begin with. I've got a pic of him with my son & I, but it's on the laptop at home. Sure was a very cool guy that I loved talking to on the boards. RIP Bill. You will be missed.

1603212180829.png

Haven't been on here in a long time, and log on to find this news. Sad stuff indeed. The pic you posted, DB, was a great day for my son & I. I remember it very well. My son had a blast (that's him kneeling in front and me in the back with the black hat). Bill was the main reason we can to the tailgate area to begin with. I've got a pic of him with my son & I, but it's on the laptop at home. Sure was a very cool guy that I loved talking to on the boards. RIP Bill. You will be missed.

View attachment 6893

Good to see your return, man. Very sad about Bill. That was fun day. But honestly, every time I visited Blue Crew was a fun day. They are fantastic hosts. Bill was a big part of that, too. He will be missed for many seasons to come.

Good to see your return, man. Very sad about Bill. That was fun day. But honestly, every time I visited Blue Crew was a fun day. They are fantastic hosts. Bill was a big part of that, too. He will be missed for many seasons to come.

I really wish that we were able to get to know that blue crew gang and come to more games.
Here's the pic I was talking about earlier...

will and keaton texans.jpg

Back