Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Terrell "Spider Man" Owens

Vinny

shiny happy fan
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/8874297.htm?1c

Terrell Owens is still not happy about the shorts. :crazy:
The Eagles wide receiver is on the cover of the Sporting News issue that hits the newsstands today, and in the article inside, he once again pleads his case for shedding the shorts and wearing only tights at practice.

Owens showed up just in tights at his first official workout with the Eagles last month and was told by the equipment manager and assistant coaches that coach Andy Reid has a dress code that required shorts over the tights. Owens complied, but doesn't understand the rule. "My biggest adjustment isn't the new team or the plays, but wearing shorts over my tights," he told the Sporting News. "What does that have to do with how I practice?"

The story said Owens spent the next several days walking by Reid and telling him that "these shorts suck." Reid reportedly laughed, but Owens truly doesn't like the shorts. "If I just have my tights on, I feel smooth, fluid, Spider-Man-like," Owens said. "I have given up a lot; for me to wear tights wouldn't be much. At least give me a little leash. I understand having structure, and I guess that is him making a statement. I don't have any problem with that, but it's a big adjustment."

""I have given up a lot...." Really? Such as?

Maybe he just likes showing himself off to the other guys :whistle:

I don't know wheather to shake my head in disgust or laugh my ***** off! lol:

I wonder if the Eagles are starting to realize exactly what they paid to get...

It has everything to do with creating team unity. If your teammates have to wear shorts then so do you.

Does anyone remember Jamie "Spider-Man" Williams. #87 former TE of the Houston Oilers.

I really dont understand the problem with wearing shorts, its not like he said put on the pants and pads, maybe he just wants every one to look at his goods. eek:

TO may have his antics, but he is one of the hardest working superstars in the league and no one can take that away from him

The story said Owens spent the next several days walking by Reid and telling him that "these shorts suck."

:rofl: ...something about that struck me as being hilarious...TO may have a bad attitude and be a little eccentric, but he makes up for it on Sundays...

When are these guys going to quit being crybabies? Jesus Christ...you make millions of dollars a year and you ***** about having to wear shorts...give me a ******* break...

Back