Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tennessee Titans @ KC Chiefs (2019-20 AFC Championship)

Well, not exactly just like the Texans did. At least they put up a fight.

Still, glad to see them lose. Even if it does mean Maholmes fever by all the broadcasters. I'll definitely be rooting for the NFC team in the SB.
Not at all

Texans got run off the field
Yes, I know. A loss is a loss though. The Titans just didn’t look as bad as the Texans did in LOSING.
but I get your point

While I still can't condone our defense allowing 7 straight TD's last weekend I am a little less against RC than I was. As I sit and watch the Chiefs pick apart the Titans I realize just how good they are as opposed to how bad we were/are. That does not mean I think RC has not had his problems but I predict the Chiefs are the next dynasty to take the throne from the Pats! We most likely will not witness 7 TD's in a row again by any team but if we do it will be by the Chiefs again! They got close today!

Until Mahomes gets paid and the Chiefs can't afford any other great offensive players.

Unless he's willing to take less money (i.e Brady) so the team can afford the talent around him. We'll know soon enough.

Right now, though, the Chiefs were smart and loaded up on talent while Mahomes is in his rookie contract. That's how a great HC does it.

Until Mahomes gets paid and the Chiefs can't afford any other great offensive players.

Unless he's willing to take less money (i.e Brady) so the team can afford the talent around him. We'll know soon enough.

Right now, though, the Chiefs were smart and loaded up on talent while Mahomes is in his rookie contract. That's how a great HC does it.
I think Mahomes knows what a good thing he has got and will work out a deal that is less than max but still fair enough. He will hardly starve.

Back