Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. 9/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

Honestly, a TD isn't the WORST thing that could have happened there. Reset. Still a one score game. That drive was dead in the water. If we punted, they would have ran the clock out.

I really hate losing to the Titans. Something has to give because they are looking like crap today-wait didn't we say that last week too...

Commentators are blaming Hopkins on that, but it can be argued both ways. We need a first down. If Schaub is going to throw something, let Hopkins go one on one further down the field.

Sad but not unexpected.

The Schaub and the Texans offensive stats are down right pathetic thus far.........and there is not much further to go in this game.

Even if Hopkins sits right there. That **** was double covered. Still looked like a pick. Still looked short. I don't get it.

Schaub should have gone up top

I strongly disagree with that being entirely on Hopkins. Granted he may very well have been supposed to stop there but Schaub wasn't about to go down. He wasn't a nano-second from being sacked. Does he have no responsibility to actually look at the spot he's throwing to in those situations. If he'd looked at what was happening he'd have seen that Hopkins was behind those defenders.

Back