Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
I got three kinds of Skittles ready for Beast Mode! :aggressive:

[/I] :dangit:

Hopefully this is one of them...
skittles_lynch.jpg

Same here.
Classic David v. Goliath game IMO.
Peyton, First overall pick, going for his GoaT legacy vs. the 3rd round guy who's too short for the position and was passed over by everyone, twice. Sorry but I gotta cheer for David.

For the record, I lost all respect for the Forehead when he stormed out of Reliant the first time we beat him here. No "good game". No "congratulations I'll get you next time". Just stormed out to the locker room. Where was that Manning "class" then.

I hope he gets shut out. But he won't. the Great Satan ...err Peyton will probably win.

If I lost to a team like the Texans, I would storm the hell out of the place too...

Was probably embarrassed to lose to such a JV football team...

It's going to be a blowout IMO. Denver wins by a landslide. Manning been there before, Hawks new to the pressure of a SB, and I think the more experienced QB wins. Pocket passers almost always win the SB.

It's been quite a week of Super Bowl preview content at PFF. If you missed any of it along the way, here's a quick trip through all that was brought you; reading through this list will have you more than ready for the game. And don't miss the Pick'em -- your chance to win a free year of PFF Premium -- The PFF staff offers their picks and gives you the chance to chime in and win.

Exploring the matchups unit by unit: Ben Stockwell and Neil Hornsby break down every possible matchup and point out the advantages at each stop.

Deeper into Sundays strategy: Sam Monson dives into tactics that we might see play out on Sunday.

Who has been improving their play in the postseason? Ben Stockwell shows while some have upped their game in the playoffs, others have fallen off.
Stats and more stats: Nathan Jahnke offers quick bits from deep within the PFF database and Sam Monson illustrates must-see stats.

Profiles of the game's key players: The PFF staff gets into the numbers for some of the players expected to be crucial to Super Bowl success.

Seattle:
Denver:

Players you need to know: Gordon McGuinness presents some lesser-knowns that have been important to their teams.

At the start of the playoffs, I was pulling for Seattle most of the way....until Richard Sherman made his after-the-game presence known worldwide, once the Hawks had beaten the 49'ers. The Seahawks remind me of a psychiatrists dream patient...someone Bi-Polar maybe, with Richard Sherman on the manic side and Marshawn on the depressed end....Russell Wilson being the norm.

I don't like them any more. They can all take those Skittles and use them as oral suppositories, or they can stick them in the appropriate orifice..."Boss".

Gotta go with the Seahags, 27-23. Better balance and I just can't root for Peyton. Can't do it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10379111/utah-ape-predicts-seattle-seahawks-win-super-bowl

SALT LAKE CITY -- A Utah ape that has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years predicted Thursday that the Seattle Seahawks will be the next NFL champion.

Eli the ape ran into an enclosure Thursday morning and swiftly knocked down a papier-mache helmet bearing the Seahawks logo, signaling his pick, said Erica Hansen of Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City.

Me and the Psychic Utah Ape are taking the hawks (and if the hawks lose I hope it is by less than 8.5 and the total stays under 54):)

BfgHjWOIQAA3Gc4.jpg

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
This is the 5th time team allowing fewest points played team scoring most points. Team allowing fewest points won all 4.

This is second time since the merger that team that allowed fewest yards played team that generated the most yards. Bucs D beat Raiders O.

It's 54 and clear at MetLife Stadium. It's 41 and rainy in Houston.
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt
No wind on field at all. Lots of hot wind in pressbox. #SB48
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
Russell Wilson's father used to wake him up at 6am every morning and practice football/baseball with him. Credits his dad for his work ethic

I want Peyton to win one more and retire. I think Seattle's running game and Wilson's ability to turn negative plays into positive ones will be the difference. Seattle wins by 4 28 to 24.

I don't like seahawks but I hate more the idea of seeing a thousand more commercial from Peyton Manning. Go seahawks!

A quick heads up:

Wouldn't advise taking @Njtransit to the Super Bowl...

[IMGwidthsize=600]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19ehcdflw4xj1jpg/ku-xlarge.jpg[/IMG]
[IMGwidthsize=600]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19ehcdflujepcjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg[/IMG]
:kitten:

Don't understand the hate for Manning. He's one of the best of all time. It's been a pleasure to have been able to watch his career. When he's gone I'll look back and remember him with other greats I have watched since I was a kid. Montana, Kelly, Marino, Young.

Voted Broncos, basically because of Peyton and the Broncos rush defense.

I want them to win so they have the worst draft pick.

I voted Broncos because I think they will win based soley on Manning. However I want SEA to win. I love a strong D and they are fun to watch.

Glad to see Manning's constant play changing and bobbing around/false starting finally went against him.

I would have gone for it. You already have 2. You have gained decent yards so far. Gotta put some points on Manning.

Guys, I'm so pissed off at Fox network right now. They squeeze in too many commercial during the challenge play that we didn't know exactly why that was not a first down. I'm sick to my stomach at the greed of the network.

If Thomas doesn't go down there after the hit. He would have had some decent yards. Gotta wrap up every tackle especially in the SB. SEA is fun to watch but I really hate the showboating after every play

Back