Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl Massacre Avoided

Obviously this man has some mental problems. He needs help. As screwed up as this sounds, he did save many peoples lives. Hopefully he can get the help he needs.

The guy is upset because the city won't give him an alcohol license for a bar named 'DRUNKENSTEIN'S'. And he is surprised.....

.....sounds like a call for help or he just turned himself in because he was afraid of what he would do. I am glad he didn't do it and that his humanity trumped his psychosis and innocent lives were spared. I even hope the guy gets help and fixes his life. I don't feel sorry for the guy but I am thankful he relented and even outed himself.

Well when everyone is treated like and encouraged to be their own little god...this is what you will get. I think this is just the tip of the ice burg.

Well when everyone is treated like and encouraged to be their own little god...this is what you will get. I think this is just the tip of the ice burg.
I agree. What is scary is how many murderers, rapists, molesters, serial killers, etc are out there that are never caught. Another was the recent death of a young mother of two driving through Pasadena, Texas. The truck she was behind was hauling a heavy metal container. Truck +load was too tall to get under a rail road bridge and container came off and crushed the car. She did nothing wrong and died. Now that should get one's attention.

I agree. What is scary is how many murderers, rapists, molesters, serial killers, etc are out there that are never caught.

Even scarier is how many are caught, prosecuted, and then released after a short stay in prison (well, except for serial killers, obviously). I look at sexual predators and violent individuals like rabid dogs, a cancer on our society, and there is only ONE solution for dealing with them: lifelong incarceration.

Even scarier is how many are caught, prosecuted, and then released after a short stay in prison (well, except for serial killers, obviously). I look at sexual predators and violent individuals like rabid dogs, a cancer on our society, and there is only ONE solution for dealing with them: lifelong incarceration.

And then you have people like Leonard Little & Jerramy Stevens who serve no penalty for the crimes they commit just because they are rich & famous athletes.

That is messed up. You are correct, there is nothing stopping people who are messed up in the head. Its like the guy who was just arrested for stomping his baby's head in until he died because the baby was crying. Most of us find it beyond comprehension and call him a monster but there are plenty of people like him out there that would think nothing of taking a life. Depressing.

Back