Ko Simpson went to South Carolina.

Coincidence?

Battle Red Bull said:
Conspiracy theorists take note:
Bob McNair went to South Carolina.
D-Rob went to South Carolina.

Coincidence?

Let McNair decide! I'm sure Dunta Robinson is putting in a good word for Ko however.

TexanSam said:
Let McNair decide! I'm sure Dunta Robinson is putting in a good word for Ko however.

He can't ignore my favorate player, if he does I'll poop in his lawn... well maybe not but I'll be pretty upset.

Battle Red Bull said:
Conspiracy theorists take note:
Bob McNair went to South Carolina.
D-Rob went to South Carolina.

Coincidence?

Dan Reeves went to S. Carolina.
A guy that works for me went to S. Carolina.

I've heard of S. Carolina. Hey...it just might work!!

Texas_Thrill said:
I think i'd like Bing. Younger, Bigger, and almost as fast.

He's pretty injury prone though isn't he? Strange some had the Steelers liking him here recently and they took a safety in the 3rd so I guess those folks were wrong.

Just heard Casserly on Sporting News Radio and he said that the first pick of the 4th round would be a "trade pick". I'm thinking that they will be taking trade offers to pick up an extra pick or so. Hopefully Ko is still available if we do trade down.

The Transporter said:
Just heard Casserly on Sporting News Radio and he said that the first pick of the 4th round would be a "trade pick". I'm thinking that they will be taking trade offers to pick up an extra pick or so. Hopefully Ko is still available if we do trade down.

Cass said that the 66th pick was a "trade pick" too, and that we'd likely trade that pick as well...

I'm happy we stayed put...

Texas_Thrill said:
I think i'd like Bing. Younger, Bigger, and almost as fast.

Taking Bing over Simpson is foolish. Bing is a SS prospect who never had a first round grade. He is poor in coverage and timed much faster than he actually plays. He has virtually ZERO coverage skills.

I would have been happy with Ko at #33, so at #98 I would consider him the steal of the draft.

Simpson is like the 2nd day version of Reggie Bush...

far and away the fan's choice for numero uno (of the 4th round)

Lets hope the Texans dont let us down :texflag:

Toan said:
I heard his coverage skills are crappy, we already have SS that suck in coverage we don't need another.

I have only heard and read that he has above average coverage skills and is not afraid to step up in the run game. Also known for his ball-hawking skills, so I'd say above average to good coverage skills. The only knock I have really heard on him was his intelligence, supposedly pretty dumb

Ko scored a 11 on wonderlic....supposedly came across as immature in his interviews...He's played only 2 years in college....Don't know why he dropped this low.

Your gonna take Gabe Watson or Ko Simpson with this pick. I think you guys should continue to build on the offensive/defensive line and pick Gabe Watson. Although I would not be suprised if you took Ko Simpson becuase Charley and everyone might be thinking..."Ok We've got sombody in the Defensive Line, Linebacking Corps, and now I need sombody in the Secondary"

texman8 said:
Ko scored a 11 on wonderlic....supposedly came across as immature in his interviews...He's played only 2 years in college....Don't know why he dropped this low.
I remember them saying the same thing about DeAngelo Hall, about how his negatives were that he was immature and uncoachable. Now, Jim Mora said he is one of the biggest team players he has. Add a Pro Bowl to his resume also.

lol i'm tellin ya, the staff avoids players we're high on like they're the plague. your post was too late to save him joker, but it was a nice effort. :redtowel:

Back