Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Shaun Alexander wins NFL MVP

They made the right choice. The only person who could have been close was Tom Brady. But Alexander is worthy and congrats.

This season has been crazy good for him, he deserves the MVP title more than anyone this year! :)

Youngstown Colt said:
Congrats to the real MVP, Tiki Barber.

Ok Alexander has only 20 yards more rushing than Barber but he has 27 rushing TD's compared to Barber's 9.

texan279 said:
Ok Alexander has only 20 yards more rushing than Barber but he has 27 rushing TD's compared to Barber's 9.

Shaun deserved the MVP, but so did Barber. It is not Barber's fault that Coughlin inserts Jacobs into the game in goal line situations. Barber could easily have 20. Jacobs has 7 and he failed to get in the end zone in several situations where they settled for a field goal.

YC,

I agree. He's good but too much of a DIVA for my taste. I dont ever remember Barry Sanders caring if he missed the rushing title by one yard or watching his teammate run 40 yards down the field to the one and then try to come in and get the touchdown instead of letting the teammate get it.

Texas_Thrill said:
YC,

I agree. He's good but too much of a DIVA for my taste. I dont ever remember Barry Sanders caring if he missed the rushing title by one yard or watching his teammate run 40 yards down the field to the one and then try to come in and get the touchdown instead of letting the teammate get it.
Not only did he not care, but he actually refused to go into the game only trailing Christian Okoye by a few yards for the rushing title, because he just dind't care about it.

I like respectful, classy players like Tiki Barber who give their all and don't complain about trivial things like stats.

Back