Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

If it ever comes out McNair knew and signed him anyway, the Texans will need a brand change. New name, potentially owner.
I personally would like a new owner either way. Would really hate it though if he were to take the team elsewhere as did Bud…

Her business is what puts food on the table and a roof over her head .... You don't think the threat of losing that is "enough coercion."?

Imagine if your livelihood was suddenly gone and you had to start over in another field because you had been blackballed ?
I'm just not seeing it. I can't imagine you dropping to your knees just because Jj Watt said he's going to smear your business.

I'm just not seeing it. I can't imagine you dropping to your knees just because Jj Watt said he's going to smear your business.

I wouldn't , I'd tell him to go bleep himself.

But what you or I would do is irrelevant to the law.

The law states that you cannot "threaten" someone to compel them to do X.

Threatening someone to compel sexual activity is , by law rape / sexual assault.

Consent has to be freely given , not compelled. No matter how veiled or insignificant you or I may believe those threats to be , they are threats & the individual in question may have felt differently , particularly in that moment.

I’ve heard a lot of stories about the movie/TV entertainment business. Managers and directors taking advantage of women actors just like that. Using their power to get what they wanted. That’s the reason why these women are coming out now. I knew a Kentucky Friend Chicken manager who would hire only pretty women and he also would use his influence to get what he wanted.

Last edited:
I’ve a lot of stories about the movie/TV entertaining business. Managers and directors taking advantage of women actors just like that. Using their power to get what they wanted. That’s the reason why these women are coming out now. I knew a Kentucky Friend Chicken manager who would hire only pretty women and he also would use his influence to get what he wanted.
Those situations are totally different. I don’t think it applies here.

I’m not seeing. I don’t think I ever will. I’m out of this discussion.

There’s no need to dip out of the discussion because you just don’t see it.

Watson is a millionaire NFL football star. Therefore, he could very well use his power over some of these women. Could that young lady be lying: yes but she could be telling the truth as well.

Last edited:
I see it. Compelling someone to do something by whatever influence necessary be it political, religiously, financially, etc.

During a pandemic it's even more extreme when so many businesses are on the brink of collapse. Bad advertising from a local celebrity could easily ruin an entrepreneur.

I see the weight and threat of it.

I'm with TK on this. I don't get the Watson "threatens" to block her entry into the market argument. What happens if he refers other players who will expect this extra service? Does she want that clientele or having to deal with guys like Watson?

Also, thinking about this. If the masseuse doesn't provide the extra services and let him know she will go public about his behavior. If she goes public, doesn't Watson have more to lose than the masseuse? Again, not trying to minimize this issue, but these masseuses are well aware of the sleazy people they will encounter and to think that in that moment, the only thing they can think about is the loss of potential income seems just as wrong.

Shocking that you made this post.

Buzbee will year this line of thinking up if this goes to court.

Hey Steel where is your buddy Buzzbutt these days ? You know the last we heard from him which was during his honeymoon when he was attempting to sharpen his social media persona with a very cavalier attitude about his allegedly initial experience with a masseur.

Hey Steel where is your buddy Buzzbutt these days ? You know the last we heard from him which was during his honeymoon when he was attempting to sharpen his social media persona with a very cavalier attitude about his allegedly initial experience with a masseur.

1st of all, he's not my buddy, I've never met the man.

2nd of all it's going to be atleast a yr before this goes to trial and we will hear plenty from Buzbee then. I cant wait, it should make for great entertainment.

On a side note I bet the Pervert wishes Buzbee would've become the mayor.

1st of all, he's not my buddy, I've never met the man.

2nd of all it's going to be atleast a yr before this goes to trial and we will hear plenty from Buzbee then. I cant wait, it should make for great entertainment.

On a side note I bet the Pervert wishes Buzbee would've become the mayor.
Here's a tough question for you, and don't hedge:
Would you rather see DW4 behind bars or the Texans trade him for three first round picks & multiple other mid round picks ?

Would you rather see DW4 behind bars or the Texans trade him for three first round picks & multiple other mid round picks ?
Let me ask you, if you bought a 1970 GTO Judge at market value, but found out it was a dressed up Lemans after driving it for four years, would you try to sell it for a profit, or dump it for whatever you can get?

Last edited:

Not a tough question at all

Behind bars, if proven guilty. This is where people who are serial sexual predators should end up.

In this specific instance only (not the other accusations), I think the thing to concentrate on is did Watson say what is being claimed. Whether she performed it or not, he can not make that type of statement and if so should be held accountable for it. Joking or with intent, you just can't do those types of things.

In this specific instance only (not the other accusations), I think the thing to concentrate on is did Watson say what is being claimed. Whether she performed it or not, he can not make that type of statement and if so should be held accountable for it. Joking or with intent, you just can't do those types of things.
Good point. How do you prove that he said it? Are there any text messages or any other type comments in which he said that? I am not talking about apologizing for making somebody uncomfortable cuz we don't know what they were uncomfortable about.

Good point. How do you prove that he said it? Are there any text messages or any other type comments in which he said that? I am not talking about apologizing for making somebody uncomfortable cuz we don't know what they were uncomfortable about.

What do you think made them uncomfortable? Was it the Perverts bad breath? Or could it be that he asked for sexual services, just like he asked the women who admitted to having consensual sex with? The difference was some agreed to have sex with him and others didn't. You can bet those that didn't agree not only got paid the bare minimum but the Pervert let it be known that he could make or break their careers. This is why I want the Pervert to go to jail for a long time if found guilty. People who use their positions in life to force people to do what they want and when they whatever they want.

I dont just think this way about the Pervert, but people in all walks of life. These type people are usually very selfish people who think they're untouchable.

Not a tough question at all

Behind bars, if proven guilty. This is where people who are serial sexual predators should end up.
You'd choose that over the Texans getting all of those high picks, dank what about our comeback, our resurrection ?

Let me ask you, if you bought a 1970 GTO Judge at market value, but found out it was a dressed up Lemans after driving it for four years, would you try to sell it for a profit, or dump it for whatever you can get?
I really don't think that's a comparable analogy which is what I think you are attempting, but I'm really not sure ?

You'd choose that over the Texans getting all of those high picks, dank what about our comeback, our resurrection ?

Football is secondary for me when it comes to the things the Pervert is accused of doing and I'm a guy who really doesn't care much about what players do in their personal lives. If found guilty this crosses the line for me.

This is and has been my stance. The ladies will have an uphill battle proving their story. The truth is meaningless if they can't prove it (sad but true). At this point, there still hasn't been enough evidence to prove their story. Until/unless something changes, I don't see this being anything other than DW4 eventually paying them money.

The real question from the fans perspective is what the options are for dealing with him. At this point they have to be hoping he no-shows training camp so they can fine his ass.

Odd question. Why not just say do you like the guy as a person or not? Otherwise seems he should be behind bars if his actions warrant it or traded if they don’t. The worst scenario and one thats got the NFL, not to mention this country, in a downward spiral is if this just gets swept under the rug because justice Is just what those in power and wealth say it is.

Does the prospective buyer know it’s a Lemans?

People know what Watson is, they know what he’s accused of.

Odd question. Why not just say do you like the guy as a person or not? Otherwise seems he should be behind bars if his actions warrant it or traded if they don’t. The worst scenario and one thats got the NFL, not to mention this country, in a downward spiral is if this just gets swept under the rug because justice Is just what those in power and wealth say it is.
Yes by all means, why not just say that, and thankfully we have you Dejaview to ask that question.
And a lot of questions need to asked.

Yep,

I just wanted to post, that whether he's found guilty or not, that I dont like the guy because I dont like people in power who use their positon in life to take advantage of another person.

Everybody already knows I think he was overrated as a player and I'm not talking about a player in the massage parlors.

If guilty….behind bars and never mention his name again on this site.

If not guilty…..highest bidder and then never mention his name again on this site.

If not guilty…..he decides to honor his contract, apologizes to the team ownership, players, fans, and the City of Houston….then he’s QB1, Taylor- QB2, and Mills- QB3. Optimal situation since Mills would get to develop at a slower rate and Taylor would be a solid backup should he be called on. Watson would have 2-3 seasons to rebuild his image and the Texans could really cash in at some point.

Last edited:
If guilty….behind bars and never mention his name again o

If not guilty…..highest bidder and then never mention his name again on this site.

If not guilty…..he decides to honor his contract, apologizes to the team ownership, players, fans, and the City of Houston….then he’s QB1, Taylor- QB2, and Mills- QB3. Optimal situation since Mills would get to develop at a slower rate and Taylor would be a solid backup should he be called on. Watson would have 2-3 seasons to rebuild his image and the Texans could really cash in at some point.
The fact that he still wants a trade has shown he has learned nothing

I think that ship has sunk.
No it hasn't, if thinking only of the 2021 season. If he shows, and I laid out several weeks ago why he would, the Texans are going to be paying him his $10M base salary for 2021.

It is intirely reasonable, and I believe likely, that Goodell will not be placing Watson on the exempt list this early in the legal process. This would mean he could spend all or part of two seasons on the list; because the legal issues may not be resolved until 2023.

Unless a trade comes down the pike, the Texans would have no other choice than to have him activated. And are the Texans going to sit him?

The Texans could very well have it in mind to trade him at the soonest opportune time, but in the meantime, their chances of winning goes up remarkably with him under center. Not to mention, if he would have another outstanding season, his market market value would increase.

No, I think it intirely possible Watson plays and starts for the Texans this season, if he shows and indicates his willingness to play.

I know better than to make too many posts in this thread because nuance gets lost when trying to make a point on this subject. However, why is that shocking? I think you misread my point. I'm saying it's wrong or chauvinistic for people to assume that in the moment of making a moral decision to participate in these alleged activities, of all of the things to cross their minds would be future clients and earnings.

Again, it's easy to have the viewpoint while never being in that situation and having a view from the peanut gallery, but of all the reasons to go along with these alleged shenanigans, I don't know if future clients or earning potential is enough of a reason to participate. Especially if a reference from an alleged "Pervert" might lead to more perverts visiting you.

Last edited:
I know better than to make too many posts in this thread because nuance gets lost when trying to make a point on this subject. However, why is that shocking? I think you misread my point. I'm saying it's wrong or chauvinistic for people to assume that in the moment of making a moral decision to participate in these alleged activities, of all of the things to cross their minds would be future clients and earnings.

Again, it's easy to have the viewpoint while never being in that situation and having a view from the peanut gallery, but of all the reasons to go along with these alleged shenanigans, I don't know if future clients or earning potential is enough of a reason to participate. Especially if a reference from an alleged "Pervert" might lead to more perverts visiting you.
Well, they are lawyers, so they're used to wallowing in the mud.

This is shocking. Everyone expected for Watson to sit out training camp, and throughout the upcoming season. Houston can’t trade Watson until next offseason—to ensure how much draft capital they would receive in a trade. Watson has his own legal issues going on, and if the league does or doesn’t suspend him needs to be worked out as well. This would be a lost season for both Houston, and Watson, as we fast forward to 2022. Now here we are and Watson is headed to training camp.
Breaking News: Deshaun Watson Expected to Report to Houston Texans Training Camp - Battle Red Blog
Shocking ?
Dunno about that, but atlesat mildly surprising as most did expect a no show by DW4 at TC.

Back