Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sell our new Carr to the Jags?!

Imatexanfan

Hall of Fame
From the Jags:

Look IF Leftwich gets shipped out, Carr is the only veteran QB who looks to be available that the Jags are interested in. In his time with the Texans he's only had one good (great) WR in Andre Johnson. One OK RB in Dominick Davis who was always hurt in his brief period of availability. His offensive line has been HORRID and has given up around 70 sacks a year for his entire career. In spite of the punishment he has taken over the years he has been very durable and healthy.

For a Quarterback he sure takes a lick.:whoohoo:

His psyche may be a question mark, but I don't think any QB plays with confidence after being repeatedly wailed on relentlessly with no end in sight. The best thing is, if we get him from the Texans, maybe we don't get swept by the lowly Texans next year. Carr has played well in spurts and could really blossom into the franchise QB everybody projected him as in the right situation.

I think that the original poster of this might be onto something with a good Offensive Line Carr could be a gem he always seems to have great games and performances when he isn't sacked 100 times in a game. Also with an actual running game the pressure wouldn't be 100% on him. He actually has moderate mobility he can get the first down if need by with his legs but he also has a great ability in the pocket to manuever and find open recievers. :um:

Good Strong Arm and very accurate give him a lot of potential if he comes to us i say we should welcome him with open arms and announce that we finally have a leader at QB and he is fairly young. He is a great young starter and deserves a chance outside of Houston.

** sounds like the Jags want a new "Carr"**:loser

show us the :money:

Jags fans are delusional if they think Carr is the answer for them at QB, they're better off with Garrard or Leftwich, but if they wanna deal anything they give us would be a plus.

they might let Leftwich go, but Garrard would seemingly be their #1 if that happened. prolly go FA or draft a backup late.

Another excuse thread for Carr... yawn.

The Jags benched a better QB than Carr (Leftwich) plus, Quinn Gray and David Garrard have much more potential than Carr. No way the Jags give us anything for him considering his superstar contract. The only way Carr goes somewhere else is if he's cut. Or to wherever Charlie Casserly is the GM.

The Jags benched a better QB than Carr (Leftwich) plus, Quinn Gray and David Garrard have much more potential than Carr. No way the Jags give us anything for him considering his superstar contract. The only way Carr goes somewhere else is if he's cut. Or to wherever Charlie Casserly is the GM.

Wow you're incredible guy!:shades:

There is no way in hell that those QB's are even close to Carr, I mean come on seriously. We all know that you don't like Carr and all this stuff but come on man he's better than Leftwich by a couple of miles. The only guy that would give him a hard time would probably be Garrard, and notice that I said probably. Furthermore, who is Quinn Gray, yea my point exactly.:ok:

So yea its another Carr thread guy and its not just us "fans ", sorta speak, talking about him as you can tell practically everybody is so what you can do is sit there and read these posts until it comes at hand what Carrs future holds for him as you will be here when that happens.:tease:

Trade Carr to the Jags and he'll come back and beat ya.

I agree. Someone kicked this around last week on this board and I don't think it's a good idea. Already in his rookie season Vince Young and the Titans have swept us - no relevance there other than a majority of us wanting im to play for Houston - and we'll see him again next season, twice. David Carr can damn well be a good QB w/ a good OLine and at this point maybe a different situation is what is needed. But I just hope it's not Jacksonville.

I like the topic headers lol!

can ANYONE ELSE start a thread with a witty "OUR CARR IS (insert your own used car/trade in and so on)

Hahahahaahahahahahaha!!!

Do people really think they are being "funny" or "witty" by making that the topic?

Heh, as a Carr lover maybe I should start a thread "Adding new High Performance parts to our Carr!!! And then discuss the new O-line or the new offensive player we got via FA and/or the Draft.

LOL, people crack me up.

Man, that would be weird to see Carr on the Jags twice a year. Chaulk it up to speculation and rumor, though...it ain't gonna' happen.

Yes... Byron and Garrard are better than your brother. At least Garrard has more "potential" which is basically all we have with Carr because he hasn't produced a thing.

I played 10 years of football and have followed the sport on every level closely for over 35. And I have to admit that David Carr is one of the worst NFL QB's I have ever seen. There isn't a QB in the league I wouldn't take over him.

Means you have followed the sport closely since you were 2 if you are the age that you have posted. Who is Lamar Lundy and what is his home town?? Who was T. Brown(not the WR) and which team did he play for?

As much as I want David gone, I would have to think twice about sending him to the Jags....

The Jags have put the screw to us before. There should be nothing stopping them from doing it again.

Trading in the division stinks. They would give us trash.

I think I must agree with "Imatexanfan" on this one. Maybe WONGER used to mow Carr's lawn and got fired, so now he's upset and bashing him every chance he gets.

Carr needs to be traded, I'll agree with that. But with as much anger that WONGER seems to have towards Carr...something seems odd about it.

No more yanky my wanky...the WONGER needs a new topic.

Dude I don't want to give up Carr either. He is the real deal. Thats obvious or you wouldn't waste your time with these Carr haten, Young nut swingers in the first place. Trust me talking to these Texan haten, Young worshipers is like taliking to the retarded kid from the Gilbert Grape movie. Don't bother.

i wouldnt make that move. leftwich is pretty much a younger bledsoe (cant move around). leftwich couldnt stay healthy as a jag, he would probably become paralized in a texans uni (unless we upgrade the line)

I like the topic headers lol!

can ANYONE ELSE start a thread with a witty "OUR CARR IS (insert your own used car/trade in and so on)

Hahahahaahahahahahaha!!!

Do people really think they are being "funny" or "witty" by making that the topic?

LOL, people crack me up.

How about our lame, worthless, soon to be Ex-Quarterback has "Carr-jacked" this Message Board???

Straight up for Eli Manning, another underachiever who needs a new start...

i wouldnt gamble on it, but i like the pedigree. manning...ehhh if only he was anything near archie or peyton. if he even comes close, he would be a pretty good QB...ehh ill take my chances with a rookie who has yet to fail at the NFL level.

That won't happen....but if you pass up millions of franchise profit b/c of racism/ political issues in the front office then you get the VY Factor.....LMAO

You cant post that here some people dont believe VY got passed because the owner of this franchise did not want the face of the franchise to be a black QB you will get bombarded with negative rep like i have before for stating that there is no chance in hell the texans would draft Troy smith because he is a QB that happens to be of afrecan american blood lines. the sadness about this Bud Adams and VY are having the last laugh.:stirpot:

You cant post that here some people dont believe VY got passed because the owner of this franchise did not want the face of the franchise to be a black QB you will get bombarded with negative rep like i have before for stating that there is no chance in hell the texans would draft Troy smith because he is a QB that happens to be of afrecan american blood lines. the sadness about this Bud Adams and VY are having the last laugh.:stirpot:
Last Laugh I thought this was VY rookie Year.

Back