GO_texans

Practice Squad
if you are a texans fan you should wish you were at bourbon street

the before / after pictures says it all

saints fans loves their team like true texans fan love their texans

the saints are my new nfc team

#1 they had never been to superbowl, just like texans

#2 saints girl at bar cried when dude hit overtime field goal, it was real

#3 come on, louisiana has got its ass kicked over the years in every way and now going to superbowl

#4 drew breezus is from tthe austin area, who doesnt love austin?

#5 IT AINT THE FRIGGIN COWBOYS and i needed a team over there to pull for and not just one to pull against

#6 IT AINT THE FRIGGIN COWBOYS and a team can pull a little glitz away from the star, i means seriously, is there any more abnoxious fan than a cowboys fan

#7 i think there a lot of texans fans out there that respect a team/city like new orleans that has so much heart

#8 if the Saints can make it, then so can the TEXANS

Last edited:
I have always had a soft spot for the Saints. Only time I didn't like them was during the Reggie Bush fiasco. Could now care less about all that. My whole mom's side of the family are Saints fans (come from New Orleans and Baton Rouge), so I've been around them a lot.

im not bandwagon, i needed an nfc tean and now i have found one

no nfc team in the past had ever had given me a reason

the saints did, their city did

or should i succomb like so many to the cowboys glare

its easy to be a cowboys fan, im sure im gonna take my lickss pulling for the saints

yet you are so quick to condem someone for going with what feels right, not whats popular

do you aver share positive posts or just damning ones that disagree with what you think is appropriate

the cowboys are prob your favorite nfc team , or maybe you jumped the favre bangwagon way back

I have always..(check my posts/threads) rooted for the Saints. How can you not root for the Saints? They have been in football hell for most of their existence. I hope they deystroy the puss Colts....

im not bandwagon, i needed an nfc tean and now i have found one

no nfc team in the past had ever had given me a reason

the saints did, their city did

or should i succomb like so many to the cowboys glare

its easy to be a cowboys fan, im sure im gonna take my lickss pulling for the saints

yet you are so quick to condem someone for going with what feels right, not whats popular

do you aver share positive posts or just damning ones that disagree with what you think is appropriate

the cowboys are prob your favorite nfc team , or maybe you jumped the favre bangwagon way back

Thanks for literally defining what it means to be a bandwagon fan.

I have always..(check my posts/threads) rooted for the Saints. How can you not root for the Saints? They have been in football hell for most of their existence. I hope they deystroy the puss Colts....

I could have swore you just had a Vikings avatar about 10 minutes ago.

Maybe the Ambien's kicking in.

i would think a better definiton of a bandwagon fan would be on one that jumps on and off to a team/s depending on who is winning

not what i posted diehard

or i guess anyone that decides to be a fan at anytime a team a winning is a bandwagon fan, or devotes themselves as i did when a team is in its innaguaral year

nevermind diehard, with the "die" in your tag name negativity is to be expected

geeez, my first post and already going one on one with somebody, not my intention

hope texans fans continue to support their city like new orleans supports thier saints. now willing to share some of my support over there.

can hardly fathom the idea of having home afc champioship game in houston, but you gotta believe to achieve

I was rooting for the Vikes. Pretty hard. As much as it pains me I think I want the Colts to win. Let Manning accumulate another Lombardi or two and maybe he doesn't feel the need to play until hes 50. No shame in retiring when you are on the top Peyton!

I could have swore you just had a Vikings avatar about 10 minutes ago.

Maybe the Ambien's kicking in.

Yeah.. I had a Vikings avatar... had it before the cowboys game, just to piss off closet cowboy fans (SH).. and because I hate the cowboys, well, really more of their IGNORANT fans... I should have put a Saints avatar before today but forgot to change it...VERY VERY LAZY.... I have always like the the Saints...But it don't really matter really.. It's my Texans and then everybody else....

geeez, my first post and already going one on one with somebody, not my intention

hope texans fans continue to support their city like new orleans supports thier saints. now willing to share some of my support over there.

can hardly fathom the idea of having home afc champioship game in houston, but you gotta believe to achieve

It's all good, man. You're a Texans fan, I'm a Texans fan... it's all good.

I freely admit that I'm just really, really bitter (and jealous) today. I didn't feel this way last year during the Conference Championship round. This year though - it really hurts. REALLY hurts. I feel like the Texans would have made some noise in the playoffs this year.

Anyway - it does suck that your first experience here is this one. I'm not typically a jerk. My bad. I apologize.

Welcome to the board. :handshake:

I can't stand the Saints or the Vikings. I was rooting for the Vikings because I don't want Reggie Bust to get a ring. Why was Reggie being interviewed along with Brees after the game anyway? He pretty much sucked all game. Because the media can't get off his nuts. They have tried over and over to justify all the hype they gave him coming out of USC and all the grief they gave Houston for not taking him. USC is about to go under sanctions partly because of this chump. That is why Pete Carroll bailed to Seattle.

The twelve man call killed the Vikings on that last drive. If they don't screw up there the Vikes just hand the ball off to Chester and attempt a field goal. Favre killed them on the next play by not running. After all the fumbles and interceptions they still went to overtime. I must say that that was some of the worst officiating in overtime I have ever seen. The Vikes got screwed and what bothers me the most is that after the calls go to the booth for review they still can't get it right. Just think if that was the Texans getting those calls against them in overtime of the AFC Championship. Man we would be pissed. A loss is much easier to take when the game is called correctly. No controversy just best team that day wins. The officiating this year was terrible and the head of officiating Mike Pereira will probably defend all the calls on NFL network this week as usual.

I will have to root for the Colts in the super bowl as much as it pains me to do so. The Saints better bring their A game against the Colts. Manning will pick the Saints apart.

Congrats to the Saints and their faithful and long-awaiting fans. I truly wish that we long time Houston football fans get to feel the jubilation that the Saints fans are now feeling......some day.

I like both the Vikes and the Saints, so I was kinda on the fence in this game. Now that the Saints are finally going to "The Ship", I will definitely be rootin for them to beat the Jugheads.

i hear you bro.i've liked the saints for awhile too.and the texans.i just hope they can beat the colts.and yeah that field goal had my nerves shot.i was sure he was going to miss it.and yeah there were alot of saints fans crying on their boards and at the bars i heard.and there were even fireworks

I'll admit it, I'll bandwagon into being a Saints fan for this Superbowl. It's a good story for a city that deserves something good.

I respect the Colts and Manning, but I just don't find anything compelling about that team. Being a gulf state, LA suffers many of the same things TX does when it comes on natural disasters, and that's a bit of a bond. And you can't help but root for a sad sack team that finally makes it into the big game. Being a Texans and Cubs fan, I'm obviously a fan of teams that don't have much in the way of success.

I need to get over it,but having a hard time. i guess the first step is admitting that i am flat out envious. in 2006 ,they picked 2nd in the draft and look at them the last few years compared to another team i love. plus the fact that saint fans are coming out of the woodworks now ( generally speaking and not pointing at anyone in general). with that said, i thought about what will happen when the Texans start making noise and how fans will flock also, i will probably shake my head and laugh at them. mainly because in kerrville, i can probably count on one hand how many people that i have seen with Texan gear on at one time or another since 2002.

i need to take a prozac and get over it

i hear you bro.i've liked the saints for awhile too.and the texans.i just hope they can beat the colts.and yeah that field goal had my nerves shot.i was sure he was going to miss it.and yeah there were alot of saints fans crying on their boards and at the bars i heard.and there were even fireworks

Yeah, some of my relatives said they were crying. I was at a little viewing party and this one guy started crying because the Vikings lost. I kicked him out for crying. He said he's sick of Favre, lol!

Back