Rotoworld 2014 Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'Mock Draft Talk' started by Playoffs, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

Josh Norris 12/30 Mock draft...
    bottom of 1st round here: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/45864/344/norris-mock-draft-dec-30?pg=2

2. Texian

Texian Hall of Fame

about as bad a mock as I have seen. Rams have Jake Long and will not use #2 on RT. JAX takes a QB, Henne and Gabbert are toast. Cedric Ogbuehi will go much later than #11.

3. Playoffs

Josh Norris Mock Draft: Jan. 27

4. Playoffs

Evan Silva's first mock

5. Number19

Number19 Hall of Fame

I'm liking the way recent mocks have Tuitt falling. He's having bone spur surgery in his foot and will be out 6 - 8 weeks. I'd pick him up at 2-33 if he's there.

6. aussie_texan

aussie_texan Hall of Fame

i would take ealy at 2.1 in a heart beat with this draft

7. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

Also Considered: Oregon State WR Brandin Cooks, Stanford OG David Yankey, Virginia Tech CB Kyle Fuller, Missouri DE Kony Ealy, Virginia OT Morgan Moses, Florida State DB Lamarcus Joyner, Florida DT Dominique Easley, Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TCU CB Jason Verrett.

Man there will be some really good talent available at 2.1. I bet that's where we trade down from. Unless of course someone falls that is just to good to pass up. Out of the players listed above I don't know who would help this team the most. Cooks in the slot would be amazing. Probably offensive rookie of the year candidate in this offense.

So many quality defensive players and Some trench guys that could play at a high level for many years. Man I can't wait decor this draft.

8. Playoffs

Josh Norris 4/14

9. Scooter

Scooter Funky

a lot of folks, including myself, are seeing the falcons trade up for one of the premier pass rushers. they've got a ton of talent on offense, some of the right pieces on defense, but they need work in the trenches. an elite edge rusher could make their defense, and possibly the team. every quarterback and both tackles are still available at 6, i'd certainly like to try to out bid the rams to make that trade.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014