Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Rodney Harrison: Michael Crabtree is 'the biggest *****' in the NFL

Clown? Harrison is far from being a clown. The guy is easily one of the best safeties if this entire decade with 3 rings. He knows a thing or two about this sport.

He's still a clown..a PED user & a known dirty player. I don't care if Crabtree holds out until week 13..He needs to just shut his grill.

He's still a clown..a PED user & a known dirty player. I don't care if Crabtree holds out until week 13..He needs to just shut his grill.

He needs to shut his grill when he's simply pointing out a fact that dozens of other people are pointing out every other day on ESPN and the NFL network because you say so?? Okay.

Harrison has earned his right to say whatever the hell he wants about any player in the NFL whether you like the guy or not. Crabtree is an *****.

I'm in Harrison's corner on this call. You could also look back and say that Mangini and the Browns were correct in their call of Crabtree too. How does Leach defend his guy at this point? And to top it all off, the 49'ers are 2-0 without Crabtree.

Last edited:
I'm in Harrison's corner on this call. You could also look back and say that Mangini and the Browns were correct in their call of Crabtree too. How does Leach defend his guy at this point? And to top it all off, the 49'ers are 2-0 without Crabtree.

Mike Leach can't very well rip an alum, it just does not happen that much. It would not look good to potential recruits.

With that said Crabtree is a moron.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/21/niners-accuse-jets-of-tampering/

According to Gary Myers and Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News, the 49ers have accused the Jets of tampering with receiver Michael Crabtree.

The Jets have denied the allegations.

Though, as the Daily News points out, the specific of the charges aren't known, NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders recently suggested that two other teams were interested in paying Crabtree a contract worth $40 million. (That $40 million figure resurfaced again yesterday in a report from FOX's Jay Glaer regarding the status of the Crabtree holdout.) We then argued that the Niners should insist on a tampering investigation, especially since Sanders is an employee of the league and he presumably knows the names of the teams that were willing to pay Crabtree $2 for every $1 the Niners have offered.

The deadline for trading Crabtree's rights expired on August 14. The 49ers have until November 17 to sign him, or Crabtree will be unable to play in 2009. After March 1, he can be signed by the 49ers or traded to a new team. The problem, however, is that the team that signs Crabtree in 2010 would have to find a way to pay him with no additional rookie pool allocation.

In this case, the potential tampering could come from various possible activities. If, for example, the Jets called agent Eugene Parker prior to August 14 to talk about numbers that would be offered if the Jets were to trade for Crabtree's rights, that would be tampering. Also, if the Jets made it known to Parker that they'd be interested in drafting Crabtree next year, that would be tampering.

Though many assume that Crabtree would like to stay home in Texas and play for the Cowboys, Crabtree apparently is the latest NFL wideout who believes he can parlay his running and catching skills into revenue streams from smiling for the cameras and delivering simple lines in clunky, awkward ways. So his attraction to New York is obvious.

I can't believe that anyone would pay this kid $2 to every $1 the 49'ers have offered him.

Harrison is spot on imo. Crabtree needs to go bag groceries or dig ditches or something. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Just another douche out for himself and not a team player.

I can see a law firm Crabtree & Robinson attorneys at law. Out for ourselves to hell with our clients. Call now at 800-screwyou.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/21/niners-accuse-jets-of-tampering/

I can't believe that anyone would pay this kid $2 to every $1 the 49'ers have offered him.

Harrison is spot on imo. Crabtree needs to go bag groceries or dig ditches or something. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Just another douche out for himself and not a team player.

I can see a law firm Crabtree & Robinson attorneys at law. Out for ourselves to hell with our clients. Call now at 800-screwyou.

So if you were being told that you could double your money by holding out for a year, you would say "No way man, I'm a team guy!"?

Nobody in the NFL takes half of what they could get elsewhere just because they are a team player. NOBODY.

I'm enjoying watching Harrison's tweets. He ain't afraid to speak his mind. Crabtree is a joke. Greed can buy you lots of things in life, but it can't buy respect.

So if you were being told that you could double your money by holding out for a year, you would say "No way man, I'm a team guy!"?

Nobody in the NFL takes half of what they could get elsewhere just because they are a team player. NOBODY.

You've got to be kidding me? Are you naive enough to actually believe that Crabtree is going to end up benefiting from all of this just because his camp is making claims that this is going to work out for him? His camp can say whatever they want to try and take out the grains of his poor image he has now, but he's been an absolute fool for doing what he's decided to do. His agent has, his little camp of supporters have, and most of all Crabtree has for listening to so many retards who are giving him this advice.

Any team can say whatever they want to him right now, but so many things change over the course of a season. There could be teams tampering and telling his agent they'll be interested next season but if their #1 pass rusher or CB goes down they all of a sudden have different and more important needs. Crabtree and his agent can't take anything any team is telling them without a grain of salt right now, because there is an entire season and off season where all sorts of things can change.

The only thing that isn't going to change is the fact that Crabtree will still look like a jerk and a greedy young snot nose athlete that didn't own up to his obligation of being drafted when he was offered over fair market value from where he was picked and that he basically screwed over the Niners and has missed an entire season of play. That will be the one thing that hasn't changed, and the guys that missed seasons like this in the past all mainly had shitty careers, so Crabtree really has nothing going in his favor.

Except his handlers are dumbasses and he will be lucky to get half of what they have offered now. The guy will be out of physical football for a year and he expects a team to take him Top 10 again and then pay him. It's not like he is still in game condition and playing right now. He will be a talent with alot of ??? and a year out of football.

Last edited:

The problem with that way of thinking is that those alleged teams promising twice as much next year may change their mind or priorities within the next 8 months. Remember the old saying "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush", there's no guarantee about twice the money next year. Would you take a guaranteed 20 mil. or a maybe 40 mil.?

I saw Crabtree on TV the other day and he was driving a top of the line BMW and living in a really expensive house, I wonder where his current money is coming from? Most likely his agent I guess. I just hope that he remembers all that money will have to be paid back, probably with interest.

The very fact that Crabtree is listening to any advise that comes from Deion Sanders is scary. One i d i o t advising another.

Last edited:
Rodney is right. He (crab) is so freaking naive that he thinks he can sit out a year, re-enter the draft, and make more $$?? I don't know who does this guy's math, but he is really going to screw the pooch if this goes on much longer.

The fact that the 49ers are 2-0 just squeezes Crabtree that much more.

If Crabtree goes back in the draft he will probably be drafted around #18 overall tops and will lose a whole year's salary to boot. He stands to lose around 10+ million in guaranteed money alone...then when you factor in everything else, its a major fail.

I think the 49ers need to make a deadline offer and watch Crabtree crawl back on their hands and needs. Offer them the same offer you gave them back in training camp and give him 3 days to think about it. If he doesn't accept, you wash your hands of him. They can't trade his rights so he has absolutely no cards to play other than 'I am sitting out and re-entering draft'...that will be such a disaster.

stop embarassing football in the state of Texas, Crabtree. You are from Texas, act like it.

Last edited:
Maurice Clarett.....

That's what I'm thinking about. It's going to be difficult for Crabtree to stay in shape until next years draft. Then there's going to be a bunch of WRs that are going to impress this year in college football, & at the combine. I can't imagine how he, or his peeps, can think he is sooooo good, that people will remember what he did in 2008, and decide to draft him instead of one of the hot prospects coming out, who have had all of 2009 to show why they should be taken in the first round.

I can understand someone pushing the envelope, and trying to get what they think they deserve. & not accept a "slot" contract with the system we have today. The NFL isn't a joke, and the next play can very well be any players last... so I understand getting as much now, as you can.

But you've got to know when you're playing a dead hand.

As soon as San Fran went 2-0, and Gore went off Sunday, I'd have been signing something somewhere. That was the river, and it didn't fall in Crabtree's favor.

I'm not going to comment on what I think personally of Crabtree, because I don't know the guy, I don't know what he's going through, & I don't know what he's thinking. I will say, this doesn't make sense to me, but I know how many times I was on the other side of that table. I'm going to do what I think is right. & for some people, doing what they think is the right thing is priceless.

You've got to be kidding me? Are you naive enough to actually believe that Crabtree is going to end up benefiting from all of this just because his camp is making claims that this is going to work out for him? His camp can say whatever they want to try and take out the grains of his poor image he has now, but he's been an absolute fool for doing what he's decided to do. His agent has, his little camp of supporters have, and most of all Crabtree has for listening to so many retards who are giving him this advice.

Any team can say whatever they want to him right now, but so many things change over the course of a season. There could be teams tampering and telling his agent they'll be interested next season but if their #1 pass rusher or CB goes down they all of a sudden have different and more important needs. Crabtree and his agent can't take anything any team is telling them without a grain of salt right now, because there is an entire season and off season where all sorts of things can change.

The only thing that isn't going to change is the fact that Crabtree will still look like a jerk and a greedy young snot nose athlete that didn't own up to his obligation of being drafted when he was offered over fair market value from where he was picked and that he basically screwed over the Niners and has missed an entire season of play. That will be the one thing that hasn't changed, and the guys that missed seasons like this in the past all mainly had shitty careers, so Crabtree really has nothing going in his favor.

Except his handlers are dumbasses and he will be lucky to get half of what they have offered now. The guy will be out of physical football for a year and he expects team to take him Top 10 again and then pay him. It's not like he is still in game condition and playing right now. He will be a talent with alot of ??? and a year out of football.

I highly doubt he makes it back into the draft. This offseason the 49'ers will be on the phone trying to trade him for whatever they can get.

Somebody who needs a WR is going to work a deal to get him, year off or not.

I highly doubt he makes it back into the draft. This offseason the 49'ers will be on the phone trying to trade him for whatever they can get.

Somebody who needs a WR is going to work a deal to get him, year off or not.

And how are the Niners going to trade Crabtree to someone when he's not even in contract with them?

Uhh...what is that?

man I don't want to type it all out I just thHE WAS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS

dennis_green.jpg

How anyone can take up for this bozo is beyond me. Not only are other receivers going to be the hot commodity, it is likely that a Texas Tech WR will have a good year and cause Crabtree's numbers in college to look even more inflated. This guy is an *****. Enough said.

Back