Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

reggie bush is the luckyist man in the world

Eh? I'm more jealous of Tony Romo. Jessica Simpson + Carrie Underwood > Kim Kardashian. Kim is one of those hotties you like to look at but should probably never touch.

Ever heard of the saying.....can't turn a "blank" into a housewife?

That's what I think of when I think of Kim Kardashian. (She would be great for a one night fling, but she's too annoying to keep around longer than that) And yes, Tony Romo has Reggie beat by a ton. Jeff Garcia has Reggie beat by a ton.

yeah she is annoying.for some reason she annoys me I can't put my finger on why but she irks the crap out of me.love that facepalm smiley

Kim might be fun for the night but you'd probably have to see a doctor in the morning, not to mention that she probably has a counter hanging on her bedroom wall, Now serving #?

Ever heard of the saying.....can't turn a "blank" into a housewife?

That's what I think of when I think of Kim Kardashian. (She would be great for a one night fling, but she's too annoying to keep around longer than that) And yes, Tony Romo has Reggie beat by a ton. Jeff Garcia has Reggie beat by a ton.

Is she any relation to the Cardassians on Star Trek?

there are much hotter chicks than Kim and even some that haven't been pissed on already. any chick that lets her get pissed on and then uses that 'notoriety' to achieve fame is not for me. i don't care how good the booty and the tits look.

don't get me wrong, she is hot. but i also think i am not her type. she seems to like slick black dbags and not good ole white boys like me.

give me diora baird, brooklyn decker, sophia vergara, or if i want to go for a vapid fame whore like Kim give me audrina partridge from The Hills. that chick has blossomed bigtime and has one of the best racks in the biz. dead behind the eyes but something tells me I could get past that real quick.

there are much hotter chicks than Kim and even some that haven't been pissed on already. any chick that lets her get pissed on and then uses that 'notoriety' to achieve fame is not for me. i don't care how good the booty and the tits look.

don't get me wrong, she is hot. but i also think i am not her type. she seems to like slick black dbags and not good ole white boys like me.

give me diora baird, brooklyn decker, sophia vergara, or if i want to go for a vapid fame whore like Kim give me audrina partridge from The Hills. that chick has blossomed bigtime and has one of the best racks in the biz. dead behind the eyes but something tells me I could get past that real quick.

WTF? I'm not sure I want to ask, but what?

I think I'd rather tap a cripple coon before that and I wouldn't have to listen to the annoying winch talk

Found the remote, but some how it had cornuts on it! Oh well great with beer!

john-candy.jpg

"Those arent pillows!"

Eh? I'm more jealous of Tony Romo. Jessica Simpson + Carrie Underwood > Kim Kardashian. Kim is one of those hotties you like to look at but should probably never touch.

Tony definitely knows how to choose good looking ladies.

images

Last edited:

Simpson doesn't do it for me. The smart one is Derik Jeter. Holy cow he has almost every guys top 5 on his bed post.

http://www.fanhouse.com/tag/ReggieBush/

i wana go out with kim lucky @ss hole lol

I don't know what I would do to her, but it wouldn't last long and she would be greatly disappointed.

Simpson doesn't do it for me. The smart one is Derik Jeter. Holy cow he has almost every guys top 5 on his bed post.

I don't know what I would do to her, but it wouldn't last long and she would be greatly disappointed.

Does that matter? :thinking:

I think Kim Kardashian is one of the most hottest looking women in the world physically. I love dark haired women and I've always had a thing for Armenian women as well. However, she would be one of the worst women that you could possibly date. She's self centered, she's whiny, and she'd drive you nuts. No thanks. Most men would probably strangle her after a few months.

People were comparing Bush to Romo as far as the women he's dated and as hot as I think Jessica is, well shed probably drive a man nuts as well. No one seems to want to stay with her. She's way to ditsy.

Carrie Underwood isn't all that hot to me. She's cute, but she seems far more classy and has more brains than these two and so I'd probably pick her over the other two if we were talking about a long term commitment. I'd roll with Carrie.

Tom Brady + 3 rings + Gisele Bundchen > Reggie Bust + urine-stained Kim Kardashian

Tom is the "luckyist man in the world", and maybe even the luckiest man in the world.

Back