Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Red Jersey on White Pants

BrandonLwowski

Waterboy
What do yall think of this combination? How often do we do this? 10 times better than the red on red ketchup bottles.

P.S. has anyone bought the ESPN mag with andre johnson on it? i can't get my hands on one in san antonio. If someone could buy one for me if i send them the money it would be awesome!!!

Last edited:
we've worn the red jersey/white pants several times. Looks better than the all red imo.

Texans%20win!.jpg

What do yall think of this crazy combination? Have we done this before? I wonder how its gonna look. Hopefully better than the red on red ketchup bottles.

P.S. has anyone bought the ESPN mag with andre johnson on it? i can't get my hands on one in san antonio. If someone could buy one for me if i send them the money it would be awesome!!!

We do the red/white combo every year. IIRC, red/white used to be worn twice a year before the all red came out.

I wish they'd bring it back to red on white, but of course it really doesn't matter.

Now, watch this thread go about four pages. People are obsessed with uniform combinations!

We've worn the ketchup bottle uniforms only twice. The red-white one's are the original battle red uniforms and i think the last time we wore them was week 17 2007 vs. the Jags.

edit: I was wrong we wore them three times already. I forgot the Denver game 07.

I wish they'd bring it back to red on white, but of course it really doesn't matter.

Now, watch this thread go about four pages. People are obsessed with uniform combinations!
Obsessed? OBSESSED? Who's obsessed? Not on THIS message board! We could care less about those small nagging details of our team...

:sarcasm:

I'm looking forward to the Energy Green jerseys the Texans will be wearing when we play the Patriots.

i don't get the mixing of pants/jersey colors......the texans have more outfit mixing and matching than i do

Just be glad we aren't as bad as the Oregon Ducks. They've got some gawdy combo's, and a bunch of them.

This picture is bad ass...just put it as my desktop backgound...guess i havent really noticed the red on white. BUT IMO the red on white is the best uniform we have

It'd be a way better picture if it wasn't showcasing Petey...

Petey deserves his 5 minutes. He made a nice play!! ;)

Yeah but sadly one of the worst pictures in Texans history is the focal point of one of the coolest pictures in Texans history. He did make a nice play though. :cool:

How about the blue and red combo? I don't think we have done either blue pants red shirt or red pants blue shirt, have we?

Red on white is fine by me......to tell the truth i wouldnt mind the RED Jersey being the default one. That way we could at least have a recognizable color for fans to wear at the game.

I don't think any of us thought we were doing red and white - we're just whining that we wish red/white would come back. The uniform combos for every game have been up on the website all season long... although the Texans did go off script and wear all white for the Colts game.

610 just confirmed red on red. i dont mind it at all

They're just relaying what someone texted or told them. They don't know any more than anyone else. The website says it's red on red. There aren't any players who are actually suited up right now, so if they make an unforseen change, we won't know until it's closer to game time.

Anyway - who cares. They can wear rainbow stripes as long as they beat the Titans tonight.

Glad they are listening to the fans. They were supposed to come out in the ketchup uniforms however probably switched because many of us were vocal about how much we disliked them. The red jersey is my favorite however the red pants were awful. Thanks front office!

BTW, what is being worn tonight is my favorite Texans uniform.

Back