1) Hassleback
2) Delhomme
3) Brady
4) Brunell
5) Big Ben
6) Manning
7) Jake
8) Grossman

The reason why I put this is after watching all the games I still wasn't too impressed with Jake overall and he won the game. Winning is all that matters but I wasn't WOWed with him thinking that Kubiak could do the same with Carr and we could get away with it..with the guys we have. The middle of those rankings could be shaken up. Big Ben was higher for going into Indy and pulling out that game and he had an extra TD. I think what you see in the Top 4 is guys with pocket presence and who I really enjoyed watching. Brady made the big mistake but watching that guy slide over in the pocket and make throws amazes me.

Haha how can you possibly put Big Ben below Brunell? If anything it goes:

Delhomme (He only has 1 receiver and no RBs)
Hassleback
Big Ben
Brady
Manning
Jake
Brunell
Grossman

I think yall are seriously underating Jake. Any QB that plays on a 13-3 team and knocks off the contending three time champions should not be rated that low.

Actually I had Big Ben where you did until I looked at his stats after the two scores. Started strong and faded some. But you may be right. Brunell actually did pretty well considering the circumstances. 22 of 37 for 242 and a score. Maybe he should be a little lower but that is why I prequalified the middle group. You can look at them all differently.

Carr Bomb said:
I think yall are seriously underating Jake. Any QB that plays on a 13-3 team and knocks off the contending three time champions should not be rated that low.

I can see this argument and knew it would be one. But I think he had many suspect throws that were almost picked and was shaky throughout. I wrote this in the Bull Pen but that is what scares me about a Denver team and if carr could pul it off here....you surround a guy and hope you can win despite his flaws and not depending on him.

Back