Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Raiders Game thread

the wonger need food said:
85 total yards of total offense and the Raiders moved the ball at will. Total domination by the Raiders. At some point you have to quit making excuses.

yes the defense looked soft...but the 85 total yards for Houston is based on one series by the full first team...I guess that's an excuse, but it's the truth.

By the way.. if you can't listen or watch the game.. NFL.com does a flash style update on their website.. just look for the scores area, and click on your favorite game.. Plays update every 10-15 seconds or so.

and by the way.. I hate the cowboys more than anyone you'll ever meet, but if I wanted to see the 1963 Giants run up the middle 47 times a game, I'd watch espn classic.

Typical preseason game.

We all knew the Raiders were going to be explosive on offense and they are...no surprise. And they have a good O line so they can move the ball running also.

The Texans and first team offense did fine.

Booing doesn't bother me..people pay their money and they can do whatever they want. I don't call that fickle...those same people will be back next game and the next.

Fickle would mean he was a Cowboy fan two weeks ago. Switched to the Texans for 2 weeks and then is ready to switch back. I would venture to say many longtime fans of the Texans have seen drives end in two runs up the middle and an incomplete pass.

I would have posts quicker but I can only do a post every 30 seconds..

Interception... in endzone symons

ccdude730 said:
morency? what was that????? JUST RUN AND GET YARDS

rookie mistakes but i like the way he runs

yeah, he started running circles at the end...just put your head down and run!

Back