Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason Gameday Week 4: Texans Vs Buccaneers

omg thats bs they said no int but he had two steps in and he had complete handle on the ball, the guys in the booth are saying its wrong

he would have made the team wow that really sucks for him i feel bad i hope he get to play and its not a brake but it most likely is

Geez...I turn the TV off and an injury happens. Poor guy. I want to see a replay now to see how bad it looked.

well we need 77 yards for a td this is like the fiesta bowl mabey we can do a long pass for a laterall then use statue or liberty for a td, speaking of it bethel johnson first down.

I hope that after witnessing the Warren injury, Kubiak will not let this game go to OT, either way it ends in regulation.

well it was good tonight guys, cant wait to talk with yall when we are facing the cheifs in 2 weeks!! we are going to playoffs this year guys! GO TEXANS!

not sure if this was already posted but did anyone else think that Fred Bennet had the interception and had made a football move. Even the announcers were going yep thats good and as soon as the officals ruled against they changed their stories. That should have been a Texans ball. But thats just my opinion.

Yeah I thought it was a good pick, probably went Bucs way because they are in Tampa, refs don't like getting booed in preseason.
Take it easy on Zabransky, he looked ok for a rookie in his first real NFL game. Not even close to how bad Van Puke has looked, still I think P-squad is the way to go for Z-man - he is still learning.

Back