Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preseason Gameday Week 3: Cowboys Vs Texans

Solid game on both sides of the ball. Played well against a top level team and beat them. That bodes well. Just preseason, but this one was played pretty much like a regular season game for nearly 3 quarters and we stuck it to them when the ones where playing. Even managed to beat their twos and win the game.

Solid game on both sides of the ball. Played well against a top level team and beat them. That bodes well. Just preseason, but this one was played pretty much like a regular season game for nearly 3 quarters and we stuck it to them when the ones where playing. Even managed to beat their twos and win the game.

That is impressive. That means we finally have some depth.

Our two's were going against their one's at one point. Our second string defense was going against their first string offense.

The Texans looked very good. Here's to carrying it into the regular season this year.:shots:

There were plenty of cow patty fans in the south end zone and they were too vocal, especially since they were guests in someone else's house. It was nice seeing them silently slither out after getting their butts kicked.

Our two's were going against their one's at one point. Our second string defense was going against their first string offense.

I believe our two's were just going against some first string D-linemen...

And I don't ever think our second string D was going against their first string O...

I could be mistaken though...

I think I've convinced myself to believe we took Jacoby Jones as our #1 pick last year(yeah, he sat out the season!) and MW was our 3rd rd pick this year.

There. All is well in my world now.

I think I've convince myself to believe we took Jacoby Jones as our #1 pick last year(yeah, he sat out the season!) and MW was our 3rd rd pick this year.

There. All is well in my world now.

Id really hate that. We'd have a rediculous amount of money tied up in the WR position.

Back