Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Prediction: Texans 24 - 'skins 17

fastpitchwoof

Practice Squad
Texans actually lead 24 - 10 with 3 minutes to go but a prevent defense leads to a late score. But the Texans offense grinds it out on the ground to kill the last 3 minutes a la Denver style.

Go Texans!!!!

:superman:

Texans actually lead 24 - 10 with 3 minutes to go but a prevent defense leads to a late score. But the Texans offense grinds it out on the ground to kill the last 3 minutes a la Denver style.

Go Texans!!!!

As is normally the case, it will probably come down to who blocks, tackles, runs and throws the best.

Having said that, I think we have a really good chance to win.

If Clinton Portis plays 27-10 Redskins, if he does not play Skins still win 13-03 with Carr throwing three picks, fumbling 4 times and getting sacked 5 times.

The Texans scoring 24 points seem very high. I think they are good for about 17 on the high end if the game is in play all four quarters. If it gets out of hand like the Colts, they could score 24 points. Just how I see it, this offense has a long way to go, just like the defense.

The problem on offense is that defenses are going to stack the box against the run and blitz Carr as always. Kubiak's answer to that this week appears to be to start Dayne and pound the ball between the tackles. Looks like Kubiak wants to get 3 to 4 yards at all costs early in an offensive possession.

Maybe Kubiak has something up his sleeve, but it appears they are going to pound the ball and continue with these short throws. Which could mean a very quick game if the Texans can establish some long drives.

I'm not going to make a prediction this week. I've made two at this point and neither of them were very close. I know this is a winnable game, but I'm not going to say any more than that.

Ah, why not. 27-24 Texans. The Washington D just isn't that good and the preseason running game will make an appearance this week, opening things up for Carr who will post 2 TDs.

I'm predicting

Houston 24
Washington 14

With Carr throwing 3 touchdowns and the defense finally getting it together.:mario:

I'm not going to make a prediction this week. I've made two at this point and neither of them were very close. I know this is a winnable game, but I'm not going to say any more than that.

Ah, why not. 27-24 Texans
. The Washington D just isn't that good and the preseason running game will make an appearance this week, opening things up for Carr who will post 2 TDs.

Aww..now ya gone and done jinxed it. JK. I haven't predicted anything yet this season except for improvement throughout the year. I don't really want to start either. Although I'm really tempted....naaaa.:)

Go Texans!!!!

your smoking crack,put the pipe down,it 21-7 redskins in the half ...:tease:

Back