Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Predict the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Texans Score

Rodman91

Noob
The Philadelphia Eagles 27
texans 9

McNabb and Westbrook should have a field day against the pompice Houston DL and secondary.

skyline.jpg

:drool: :yahoo:

RiotCommander said:
Is that even a word? I think he means pompous, but you never know. Its an Eagles fan, they can be a strange bunch.

I was thinking pompous too, but that wouldn't describe our o-line. Philly fans, LOL.

PowerfulDragon said:
we should have a field day against the illiterate bunch from philly.

Maybe he was "speaking of the pompitus of love"??

Call him Maurice, or the Space Cowboy, whichever you prefer.

He meant to say porous... like a pumice stone?

Trolls using SAT words that don't exist... I love it... what a good omen.

20-13 Texans.

Rodman91 said:
The Philadelphia Eagles 27
texans 9

McNabb and Westbrook should have a field day against the pompice Houston DL and secondary.

skyline.jpg

:drool: :yahoo:
Is it just me or is 79 a little to intent in his staring at his fellow linemen's rear end?

EaglesFanPhila said:
Eagles - 28
Texans - Nothing!

Hahahahahahahaha! What a great way to end the holiday, with a big gigantic laugh on you!!!!

We feel sorry for ya'll, because you guys are the first ones to meet "THE REAL TEXANS" head-on, and go home with your tails between your legs. So you guys bring it. We are ready to shoot some eagles! :shoot: :mario:

:texan:

The Great Wall????

hmmm Doomsday Defense, Purple People Eaters, Orange Crush, Steel Curtain, and the Great Wall .....

doesn't do it for me ..... maybe the No Name Defense ... nah that one's taken too

I'm gonna say 21-17, Eagles.

Houston has a pair of solid wideouts in Moulds and Johnson, and if the O-line can give Carr some time he can make the throws. Texas should have decent line this year, but your secondary is suspect.

Phili now has its own pair of threats in Brown and Stallworth, but Westbrook is very injury prone and could end up on the bench with DD. Phili has had a solid def for the last couple years and thats the difference maker.

Despite the RB fiasco, no Bush, DD gets hurt, I think you guys will do alright this year if your O-line holds up and gives Carr some time in the pocket.

Texanfan4ever said:
Hahahahahahahaha! What a great way to end the holiday, with a big gigantic laugh on you!!!!

We feel sorry for ya'll, because you guys are the first ones to meet "THE REAL TEXANS" head-on, and go home with your tails between your legs. So you guys bring it. We are ready to shoot some eagles! :shoot: :mario:

:texan:
I yawn at your reply. As stated: Eagles - 28
Texans - Nothin
g

Texans 30
Eagles 2

Eagles fans are feeling too optimistic. They don't have a running back who actually runs the ball well (Brian Westbrook is overrated). They don't have a dependable wide reciever. Some guy named Hank Bassett is supposed to be their #2. And Andy Reid is too caught up thinking about what he's going to have for dinner to actually focus on the games. I say whoever's sitting directly behind the Eagles bench to sneak in a juicy steak and wave it back and forth to Andy Reid. Let him try and get the steak (like a puppy and a bone!) that way at least he won't have to watch the beating his team is going to get.

Damn, Eric Winston is one ugly, ugly man. Anyway, Texans 21, Eagles 17, with the D coming up with a big stop at the end.
Carr: 17/27 for 215 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT
Lundy/Morency: 35 carries, 140 yards and 1 TD combined

Eagles 31 Texans 6

I'll take a win any way it comes, but I really think we are back, I do think the texans are improved but we're talking about the Eagle's folks. Not the 6-10 aberation that was last year but the Reid/Mcnabb era Eagles. Well coached, seasoned and ready to explode, the weaknesses of last year's team simply are not a reality of this year's team.

Plus the texans are switching back to the 4-3, which the eagles traditionally do much better against. I think this will hurt the Texans early on.

Bull Pen 1 said:
Texans 6
Eagles 24

With Happy feet Carr starting. I hope I'm wrong.:brickwall

Seriously, that is uncalled for. With all the fun going on here, try to be positive. Take the Carr bashing to some other thread where people want to hear it.

Texanfan4ever said:
Seriously, that is uncalled for. With all the fun going on here, try to be positive. Take the Carr bashing to some other thread where people want to hear it.

Don't get mad at him for telling the truth.

Tied 20-20 with 47 seconds to go. McNabb drops back to pass, sees Mario on 2 guys but still coming, trys to pass one over his head. Mario sticks up his hand and deflects the pass to DeMeco, who runs it back to the Philly 27. One running play for 4 yards and puts the ball in the center of the hash marks. Kris Brown nails one with 3 seconds left to win the game.

If this is not a case of Anal Extraction (pulling it out of my *****) then I have never had one.

If the Eagles play us like a 2-14 team they are gonna get buried before they know what hit them, if not I am looking for a close game. Texans 23 - 20

Back