Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Predict the last pick!

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Since the Texans hold Mr. Irrelevant, who will it be by name or just position? Only about 25 picks left.

Let's grab a punter! Turk has to go! :pirate:

i dont care, but i am gonna follow him through training camp, pre season if he makes it that far. this is gotta be by far the best pick in the draft. :thinking:

na but really it is cool to see how things turn out for them

Mario Harvey, LB Marshall

833033924.jpg

We think alot alike. these are my 2 favs.

Curious, who does Havili remind you of?

Ugh Philly got him! I've been mocking him to us in the 6th or 7th. It's funny you ask because I was about to sy how much he reminds me of Peyton Hillis. Another guy I wanted lateround and was advocating a trade for him when Denver had him on the market.

I was gonna ask. What would happen of we didn't turn our pick in on time?? Normally it skips but were the last one. I guess forfeit? Lol... The things that pop into my head.

nice kid, heard his interview live on 610 earlier in the week. might schedule a trip in June to partake celebration as "Mr. Irrelevant" :firework:

Ugh Philly got him! I've been mocking him to us in the 6th or 7th. It's funny you ask because I was about to sy how much he reminds me of Peyton Hillis. Another guy I wanted lateround and was advocating a trade for him when Denver had him on the market.

Shoot I was begging for Hillis in that draft especially when he was still available in the 5th and 6th rounds.

Back