Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Predict Bob McNair's statement backing Kubes

I want an investigation into just how in the fuq McNair managed to become a billionaire? Surely he would be used to throat cutting moves to further his interests. All I have seen for the most part is plaid picnic table bull$hit.

" I think we played good today, gotta give Gary some credit, those refs were horrible. I think we have the right people, we just need to stay focused and turn this thing around, < cough cough > sorry guys I still have some cheetos in my throat" next question - "heck yea I have faith in schaub and Koobs, they've brought me alot of money, I mean wins for this franchise and we just need to give them some more time to figure it out"

"No more questions guys I have to catch a flight to Saudi Arabia to check out this race horse they have for sale, I think ill use the money from the profits from this hard fought game. Yall be good now you hear"

" I think we played good today, gotta give Gary some credit, those refs were horrible. I think we have the right people, we just need to stay focused and turn this thing around, < cough cough > sorry guys I still have some cheetos in my throat" next question - "heck yea I have faith in schaub and Koobs, they've brought me alot of money, I mean wins for this franchise and we just need to give them some more time to figure it out"

"No more questions guys I have to catch a flight to Saudi Arabia to check out this race horse they have for sale, I think ill use the money from the profits from this hard fought game. Yall be good now you hear"

smdh...

disgusting post.

We need to get back to basics and right the ship. I have no doubt with the talent on the roster and the experience and determination of the coaching staff that we can get that done. We've been here before and so we know how to get out of these tough situations and I expect no less

We need to get back to basics and right the ship. I have no doubt with the talent on the roster and the experience and determination of the coaching staff that we can get that done. We've been here before and so we know how to get out of these tough situations and I expect no less

Nailed it

When Gary first interviewed for this job, he wasn't ready, & I told him so.

When I hired him for this job, he still wasn't ready, & he isn't ready now either.

Give him some time... :smiliepalm:

Back